BY TOO FACED

Sketch Marker is an advanced liquid eyeliner inspired by Japanese Calligraphy Pens. Its formula acts as an artist’s best drawing ink, created to be exceptionally smooth, vivid, waterproof and ideal for lining eyes. The flexible tip allows you to effortlessly create paintbrush-like strokes for daytime to dramatic cat eyes and everything in between. Available in a kaleidoscope of colors from soft pastels to bold pop art shades. Wear a single color or pair up to create a double eyeliner work of art.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Precision-control felt tip allows silky smooth ink flow for even coverage
  • Achieve multiple line widths in paintbrush-like strokes
  • Waterproof formula will not fade or feather
  • Range of shades from sheer washes of color to rich pigment saturation
  • Net Wt. 0.015 Fl. oz. / 0.45 mL

Black INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beheneth-30, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA , Xantham Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266).

Charcoal Black INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Deep Espresso INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Smokey Emerald INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Deep Navy Blue INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Sky Blue INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Steel Blue INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Deep Lilac INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Candy Pink INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papaya Peach INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Canary Yellow INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure White INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• What do you guys think of the Too Faced Sketch Marker Li...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that this eye liner smudges over time?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a really pigmented liquid liner, someone...3 Answers
Too Faced Sketch Marker Liquid Art Eyeliner
  • "Almost all my eyeliners are black i love them esp this one it goes on so nice and smooth love it" in 84 reviews
  • "this product goes on really smooth and pigmented. the precision tip helps me get in between each lash and helps create a full look. it’s cute to have in my makeup cup at my desk at work and easy to travel with!" in 29 reviews
  • "Too Faced does it again! Love this amazing eyeliner. Perfect for cat eye look! No smudging" in 27 reviews
  • "I just got this eyeliner and I love how it glides on without effort and a little bit of concentration. Waterproof isn't my thing but it does last all day and well into the next. Comes off easily with eye make up remover " in 14 reviews
Emma C.
Richmond, MI
Review for: Deep Black more...
This is one of the worst eyeliners I have ever used. The product seemed to dry out extremely quickly and there is basically no pigment. I have been wearing eyeliner for as long as I can remember and I can genuinely say that this has to be one of the worst eyeliner pens/ markers I have ever used. Not only does it dry out almost immediately but also comes off/ smudges more than any other product I've ever used. Overall, super upset with this product especially since I paid a decent amount of money for it. 100% would not recommend, I will definitely not be buying this eyeliner again. (if I could've rated this eyeliner 0 stars I would've)
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Review for: Deep Navy Blue more...
I spent at least an hour at #Ulta going around swatching dark blue liquid eyeliners to find this. It is very #longlasting, very #opaque, #pigmented, and the perfect shade of navy blue. It has that little ball in it that when you shake the pen you hear it clicking around and feel like it's going to keep it mixed. I really like the shorter felt tip. I can do a decent wing with this. I would definitely try other colors from this range if I was looking for another colored eyeliner.
Cassie B.
Review for: Deep Black more...
I cannot live without eyeliner. I feel like something is missing from my face without it, as I have routinuely worn it since age 14. I always use a gel or charcoal on the water line and then a liquid liner for the upper lid (with or without wing). This product, although a seemingly large investment for a black liquid eyeliner, stands above the rest. It stays smudge proof and locked in until I physically scrub it off (even after 20 hours). The line is a vibrant strong black that does not dull when placed over shadows. A key feature of this product is the "shakeable" tube that assures a fresh batch of ink Everytime much like a paint pen. The tip is incredible. It's firm enough to really flick out a fine line wing without it getting all wobbly, and can be then used on it's side for more large lines or filling in wings. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an eyeliner they can truly rely on never failing.
Kassondra D.
Southington, CT
Review for: Deep Black more...
this is SUCH an underrated liner!! In my opinion this is better than Kat Von D tattoo liner. This has a matte finish, it’s super black, has a sharp applicator for perfect wings, and lasts months!! It’s only $20 and it’s worth every penny. In my experience it’s pretty smudge proof as well
Aja K.
portland
Review for: Deep Black more...
This eyeliner is pretty good. When it say it works. It’s kind of tough to remove but that’s honestly a good thing because I tend to rub my eyes on accident. It doesn’t ruin it last all day long and it also really easy to apply.
Elisa V.
Venice, CA
Review for: Deep Black more...
My go-to liquid black liner.  Bought this 2 months ago, during a Too Faced event at Ulta.  It' doesn't run, glides smoothly along the eyelid, and is easy to use.  My eyes are watery from allergies and this is the only liquid liner that I am able to use. I will definitely continue to purchase this in the future.
Staci B.
Sacramento
Lots of fun colors. I like how they go on just the formula isnt the smoothest. I do have mature eyes so it could be that. My NYX and Tarte go on better but don't have as many colors to choose from. The Glitter Pop from Too Faced work awesome with these liners. I'd buy just to have the colors but get the glitters too!
Haley S.
las vegas
Review for: Charcoal Black more...
This eyeliner has embarrassingly zero pigment. I don’t know how this is even considered an eyeliner. This needs better pigment but has a nice brush to it. Wouldn’t buy again. Try BH cosmetics that is cheaper and the best.
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
Review for: Charcoal Black more...
love this eyeliner applies GREAT!!! super sharp and firm!!dries super fast and matte ! bought from ulta and this is my go to no room for improvement PERFECT the way it is hahah except when it’s time to clean your face stuff is like glue but def would recommend that then one that runs and smears by the end of the night
Danielle C.
Review for: Deep Navy Blue more...
I’m going to have to pass on these. I really love Too faces products and so I was so excited when I purchased this. It looked really nice and pigmented the first use. Then it just dried out. I don’t know if I had a bad one or what,m. But for the price I’m going to need an eyeliner to last more than one use.
Julie W.
Parlin, NJ
How is the pigment on these? I would love to try the black and colored ones but want to see if the pigment is worth the price!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
How does the black compare to the KVD tattoo liner? It's my ride or die but I got this in the Nikkie palette and want to give it a try. Eyeliners have a hard time staying for me (oily skin + semi hooded eyes) so I'm hoping this works as well as the KVD.
Jessica Y.
Who has tried these so far? Let me know how they are I would like to try one
Wilmary G.
How long does it take to dry?
Samantha P.
Do these stay in place all day?

back