We all know size really does matter, and this mascara proves it. Combining a dual-helix brush and curl-setting formula, Size Queen delivers magnificent, multi-dimensional, massive lashes. Short bristles coat each lash with volumizing, conditioning fibers. Long bristles stretch and lengthen for a finish that’s larger than life.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Vitamins C and E keep lashes healthy, while Red Algae increases keratin resistance for maximum lash flexibility
  • In just one coat, lashes are ultra-long, thick, defined and curled
  • Light-reflecting pigments keep lashes looking super black and fresh all day

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Montan Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, C12-16 Alcohols, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire microcristalline, Lecithin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Palmitic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Is this product is washable or waterproof?
Too Faced Size Queen Mascara ? Who's used it and loves it?
Does this product come in different colors?
Start your review of Too Faced Size Queen Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I was initially very scared that it would clump because of the large brush size, however I was presently surprised at how well it applied!! It gave my lashes so much volume!!” in 80 reviews
“Works good at lengthening. Has a nice wet formula and HUGE brush. Loved it. Definitely recommend it!!” in 34 reviews
I absolutely LOVE LOVE this mascara! It is by far one of the best I have in my collection! It’s adds so much length, volume and dimension to your lashes and it really makes your eyes pop! Its jet black which I love and It’s perfect for anyone and everyone who is looking for that extra oomph voluminous lash look! I have short lashes and always have a hard time with finding mascara that actually lengthens my lashes, and this is one of the mascaras that does that! It brings your entire makeup look together!! I highly recommend this product!
Lindenwold, NJ
One of the best mascara to apply! The wand is amazing to apply. Other brands don’t give you the false eyelashes like this one does. It lasts pretty much all day and night throughout the entire evening. I definitely recommend buying again. It’s worth the price.  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Mentone, CA
No me gusto crei que seria mi descubrimiento del año por todas las cosas buenas que e oido pero ami en lo personal no me funciono su cepillo es un poco diferente alo que acostumbro .no se mantiene la pestaña levantada como al paso de 20 minutos mi pestaña lucia sin forma cosa que obvio no me gusto para nada
Garden Grove, CA
I wasn't a big fan of this mascara. I bought it because I want it to try it since the better than sex has been my all time favorite but I was disappointed. I hated the wand. Packaging is very basic for being too faced and I didnt see any improvement in my lashes. I used it a couple times and threw it away.
Hurricane
This mascara was all right it worked well and performed like it was supposed to didn't Clump too much the only thing is the brush is way entirely too big which I know is the selling point for this mascara so it's kind of an oxymoron but it was huge I can barely use it because it was so big!
Gladstone
I love this mascara. It is one of my favorites. I think it's the gigantic brush that makes your lashes so full and long like you have fake lashes on.. if you want a mascara that makes you look like you have fake lashes, this is it
San Fernando , CA
Honestly this mascara to me is to be used as a light top layer over another mascara. The wand is so huge, it gets all over the rest of your eye. It does okay at lengthening but I don’t find myself really reaching for this one.
Schererville,IN
The wand was way too big making it kinda hard to apply. I loved the Better than Sex mascara from Too Faced so I expected great thing from another Too Faced mascara but was let down. Don’t waste your money on this product
San Angelo
The wand is great for a quick lash, But also great when you have fuller lashes! Although the wear is great I love a good waterproof lash! By far one of my favorites, I definitely buy it every time I’m in need of mascara!
Johnston City , IL
Love this mascara! It’s the only one I use. I apply a setting spray before and after use, I never have any flake off or running. I love the length it adds to my lashes. Definitely will buy again and again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Culpeper, VA
6 months ago
Too Faced Size Queen Mascara ? Who's used it and loves it?
Casey B. • 4 months ago
I love this mascara adds a lot of volume and doesn’t leave your eyelashes damaged or clumpy x
a year ago
Too Faced Size Queen Mascara ? Does this give more length and volume than the better than sex mascara?
Ivanna S. • 8 months ago
Length yes volume no. This mascara kind of stick the hairs together