BY TOO FACED

Revamped, renewed and magnificent, these shadows have been created in the true Hollywood;tradition of jam-packed glam and meet the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear,;glamorous color and endless eye shadow combination options.... see more...

Daniella L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Too face is my second favorite brand. But i must addmitte i love darker shades over the lighter shades i would only us 2 light shades to help lighten out the smokey eye look.
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for a transition shadow color. This hue is deep and rich and blends well. The packaging is neat and ideal
Elizabeth D.
I love too faced’s single shadows so much. Especially this colour. It looks great with my blue eyes. So easy to use and apply. Worth the price! Too faced is the bomb. Would recommend and would most definitely purchase again.
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
the product was go good! my make up felt amazing after using this eyeshadow and i’m definitely going to buy this again! it was so gentle to my skin. After the first time using it my make up felt so fresh. I wish they would improve their scent a little bit!
Abbyleigh Y.
L20 7aj
This is such a bad product, I don’t like it atall, I don’t use it anymore because there is no pigment atall, I bought this at Debenhams thinking it was gonna be good, I wouldn’t recommend to anyone
Sarah G.
I live all the brand by this eye shadow it’s so pigmented i like and i hope use more of this beautiful brand ❤️ Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection
Safa’a A.
KSA
I get a lot of compliments when I use this color. It's my go to every day eyeshadow. I have fair tan skin color and it's very flattering on my skin :) It's just too bad this color is discontinued.
Eunice K.
Really simple brown eyeshadow with ammmmazing quality quite pricey but worth it great for use in the crease of on its own!!! 5/5😊😘😊💓👌🏾😫
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
It’s pigment but when you blend it goes away I don’t like this product I wouldn’t recommend this!! In less you prefer light makeuo
Jade A.
Falher
Great colour for brown smokey eyes. Blends alright but the fallout is a little much. Use a light hand when blending.

Amazon