BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Can you sleep with this product on without aging ?1 Answers
Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wonderful shimmery eye gloss from Too Faced is simple to apply, as it comes in a easy wand application, shimmer veils will steal the spotlight and guaranteed your place on the A List with this shimmery glittery eye gloss. Too Faced shimmer veils is perfect for that glamour look and lasts for hours with a crease proof color and shine.
Sara C.
Sara C.
This is a great product. The application is soo smooth and great. Very pigmented and not to mention very prettyūüėć. I only give it 4/5 starts because it sets very quickly so at soon as you apply it you have to work with it. But other than that it's a very amazing product!
Brook F.
Brook F.
These are great if you need to add a pop of color to your makeup! They last allll day. I got this product at ulta, and it's a great price to! Will definitely be buying more. If you're needing some more color in your make up routine then I recommend these to you.
Leigh A.
Leigh A.
Atlanta
Any time a client asks for a shimmery eye shadow look, I reach for these little guys. Super easy to apply and it's long lasting. I've had them for over a year and use them often, so you definitely get your monies worth! Definitely would recommend.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soooooo pretty! Every shade is gorgeous, I just can't pull these off every day lol especially at work. I do have some issues with fallout or product going where I don't want it to but with a little extra care it's fine
Dianna H.
Dianna H.
Camden
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm such a big glitter shimmer shine gal and this product did not let me down at all I loved everything not only do you have different colors to choose from but it's easy to apply and I would definitely buy this product again
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shimmer on ladies. I love poring these pixie shimmer bikes with my eyeshadow. You can never fail making a day look go to night using these. There is fallout but if you use primer then stick it, it works great.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot it is really great my friend gave it to me because she is such a great friend it is so easy to apply and use it is super long lasting I like it a lot I would totally buy it again
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fave shimmer and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bridgeton
Beauty Junkie Expert
So shiny & last all day long! Seriously makes you look like you have diamond on your face. East to apply, which I love that! The colors pop out and are amazing. Definitely would buy this again.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Can you sleep with this product on without aging ?