Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Larrissa S.Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Joselyn V.Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Danielle J.See all 40 photos

BY TOO FACED #7 in Eyelid Primer

A glue specifically formulated to lock down eye glitter and enhance its reflective quality. This colorless cream formula is designed to grab and hold loose glitters, pigments, and shimmers so they won't come off until you take them off. see more...

• I am wanting to try a new eyeshadow p...I actually tried it as a prime... 2 Answers
  • I've been looking to try this because...It holds up for me a whole day... 3 Answers
  • is this product afforadable? and does...It's a little pricey but lasts... 2 Answers
Photos (40)
Buy on Too Fac...*
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
WOWWW this has got to be the best glitter glue I've ever tried. When I started off with trying glitter eyeshadow looks, I looked for drugstore products and the cheapest glitter glues I could find because I just didn't want to spend $20 on an eye primer. I've tried the glitter glues from NYX and Elf and found that they my glitters didn't adhere to my eyes that well. Or when they did, the glitters looked patchy on my eyes.

I finally decided to just bite the bullet and get the Too Faced glitter glue and I'm sooooo glad I did. A little bit goes a long way with this product and all the glitters I own adhere to my eyelids evenly. Once the glitter is on and the glue dries, it's not going anywhere. I used this glue for glitter shadow looks to several day-long music festivals and my eyeshadow stayed in place all day, through dancing, sweating, and the heat. I'm really quite impressed, it's kind of unbelievable. I wouldn't recommend anything else but this to anyone looking for a great glitter glue!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
If you have really oily lids and your eyeshadow creased by the end of the day,not even kidding you this stuff will make any shadow and glitter stay on allday it was a surprise for me that this stuff actually kept my makeup in because usually when I use any other primer my makeup doesn't stay on unfortunately I will say tho if you plan on putting this in your crease I wouldn't do that,if you want to keep your all of your eyemakeup on including crease shadows,then I recommend the shadow insurance this primer will keep your shadow on all day just like the glitter glue one but if you put this one in your crease,it won't be hard to blend out matte shades in your crease unlike the glitter glue,but the glitter glue isn't advertised as an all over eye area primer,it ls just for glitter but I use it on metallic shadows but I did notice that if I put it in my crease then it gets hard to blend out my shadows but I wouldn't count that as a con bc it wasn't advertised for all over the eye area.
Bella L.
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer 0.35 oz
The stuff definitely is a must if you have glittery eyeshadows not only does it help them pop but it keeps them in place throughout the day the only downfall that I have noticed is I feel like it gets really sticky when you apply it so I always wait until right before I apply my eyeshadow to apply this another thing I have noticed is if you just want to top your regular eyeshadow with glitter eyeshadow if you apply this primer on top of something else it will definitely mute you are matte eyeshadows and possibly even make them smear and look splotchy I apply it by tapping my finger gently on my eye where I want the glitter to stay I never rub if there is makeup underneath
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. GO TO YOUR LOCAL SEPHORA/ULTA. And pick up this bad boy😍😍😍. Hands down the BEST eye primer I've EVER used. It works well for glitter and any eye shadows. The texture is a little stickier than any other primer I've used but not in a negative way, it's just the right amount of tackiness to hold down and lock in color and or glitter! This is the first primer I've found that actually makes pigments pop. It dries pretty quick and doesn't get stuck in any eye creases. If you're contemplating trying this, DO IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT.
PINK Society Life L.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I was worried about this product because of my sensitive eyes and sensitive skin. But I tried it out at Sephora and bought it because I really liked the feel of it. I've used it a couple of times and so far it's not bothering my eyes or making me react to it in any way. So I'm excited to keep using this. It's a good primer and I did find that my makeup did not move around or fade and my liquid eyeliner didn't feather or anything. I'm happy with this product. I have not used glitter eyeshadow with it yet but I've got high hopes.
Quimby T.
Quimby T.
I'm a HUGE glitter fan, but what I hate the most is when it starts falling off and getting into my eyes, second to having a sticky eyelid. Too Faced knocks it out of the park with a velvet finish with the grip of rubber cement (not that strong literally, but the glitter doesn't budge). I absolutely love using this with heavy glitter all over my face as it doesn't get a weird texture or crumble throughout the day. I highly recommend this to people looking for strong adhesion with a soft finish
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Selah, WA
Love this product. Gentle on the eyes and keeps that eye shadow, sparkly or not, locked IN PLACE!!!! It's a bit on the spendy side, and honestly the one by NYX Cosmetics works just as well and about a 1/3 the price.
This particular primer is sort of a yellowy opalescent color with very fine shimmer in it. It remains quite tacky feeling for a while and can be difficult to put matte shadows on. But works incredibly well when used with a creamy or shimmer/sparkly/glittery shadow!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
This had become one of my Go To products for every look! The glitter glue allows not only glitters to last on you lid but also helps you pigments go one and stay on! It's my go to product I grab for all the time! The price is decent I believe just $23 but the great thing is that a little goes a very long way! I definitely will be repurchasing when the time comes! If you haven't tried the product out in pigments, give it a try you won't be sorry! Trust me!
Aeris H.
Aeris H.
Roseville, CA
Just used this product for the first time and I have to say I'm in love! I love using Half Baked in the Naked and Naked 2 Palettes by Urban Decay. There's a huge difference in how vibrant and shimmery the eye shadow applies versus going without any primer (which I absolutely hate doing). The shadows on your eyes will last all day even when sweating in the heat of Northern California all day (which I have to say sucks). Must have!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I honestly think the ELF glitter primer is better. Maybe because it cost less than $10 and does the same exact job. Sometimes I think I like to buy products from Too Faced because their packaging and display is always so adorable and my aesthetic. They got me there. But I definitely think I would suggest other glitter primers over this one based on the cost alone. Still a good glitter primer just maybe not the best value.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
Does anyone know if this is used for pigment?
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this have any color or does it dry clear to help the glitter stick?
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
Does it cause creases on the lid?
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
I need to know if this glitter glue is the best to use? I need to invest in a glitter glue, and i have no idea which to buy. Any recommendations ?
Anastasia Y.
Anastasia Y.
How long does it last? I need a really good glitter glue but I'm debating between Sephora-Too faced or CVS-NYX?