BY TOO FACED

Your full-coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked andhard-to-blend eye-shadow accidents. Our silicone based eye-shadow primer transforms any eyeshadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched,... see more...

Meela-Juan M.
Tyler
I liked the smaller 2 pack duo as it was easier on trips to carry and it wouldn’t dry out as fast as a bigger tube. The application  is easy and the packaging is very comfortable to get the product out from it. The product itself is very smooth and creamy texture and dries out pretty quickly. Makes it easier to apply the shadows, also makes the last much longer without creasing or loosing original color, by blending in all together. Each shadow stays put where you originally applied it and preserves the look you wanted to create in a first place. Definitely one of the best ones I’ve used.  Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Huda F.
DALY CITY, CA
Too faced shadow insurance is a great eye shadow primer it's one of the best on the market and it does its job you can blend shadow beautifully on top and you can expect your make up to stay in place and not move throughout the day I totally recommend this product.
Samantha V.
Hastings, mn
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product but am not fully in love with it. I feel like it does it's job by extending the wear of my shadows by giving them a base to stick to, and also helps prevent creasing. But I prefer eye shadow primers that have more pigment in them similar to a concealer to cover any veins or discoloration, I feel like that helps the look of my shadows so much to have a nice opaque base underneath them. I reach for this one if I run of my holy grail option.
Amy Lee E.
conroe
Best eye lid primer on the market hands down. I recommend this to all my friends. I have never had a crease since using it. Also my shadows blend better and come out more vibrant.
jennifer l.
This eyeshadow base is ok... i do like it because it helps me blend out my eyeshadow smoother... I would recommend but there is better eyeshadow primers out there
Hannah K.
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this eye primer product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Very gentle and effective!
Aschia L.
FAIRMONT, WV
I actually did not purchase this I used it at a friend's house it was my first time ever using a eyelid primer it was okay I didn't see any difference in my eyes Shadows or even keeping it run longer I actually think it's a waste of money to buy eyelid primer
Laura P.
Saugus
It’s a small tube, can’t remember how much I paid for it. I’m not wearing loads of eyeshadow everyday but using it helped the first layer stay on thicker on my eyelid. But the overall I would have to reapply my eyeshadow within an 8 hour period.
Cori H.
Evansville, IN
Really enjoyed this product! It secured my eyeshadow, and smoothed out my lids. My eyeshadow didn’t move all day, and the product went on easily! I thought this worked really well for the price, and a little product went a long way!
Nina Marie S.
philadelphia
This was good it’s sticky and that is what you want in a primer and one that does not crease when you set it I repurchased when I run out and it’s my second fav my first is urban Deccay primer potion . Sorry it’s iconic but this is my second fav so yeah that’s that

Amazon