BY TOO FACED #3 in Eye Primer

Our iconic, bestselling Shadow Insurance Eye Primer just got a makeover! We’ve revamped the packaging of this world-famous cult classic, but we’ve kept the bestselling formula that locks down eye shadows and intensifies color to ensure crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours. The feather-light formula glides effortlessly onto lids to create a smooth, even canvas for seamless shadow application and a stay-put look every time.

Details:

Get your look on lockdown: squeeze out a bead-sized drop and apply to clean lids with fingers to ensure flawless glide and even distribution.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Unique binders lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear
  • Crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours
  • Grabs pigment and intensifies eye shadow color
  • Neutralizes any lid discoloration
  • Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing
  • Over 4,600 5-star reviews
  • 100% said this eye shadow primer helped shadow adhere to eyelids*
  • 100% said this eye shadow primer made shadow easier to blend*
  • 100% said they would trade in their current eye shadow primer for this one*
  • 97% said this eye shadow primer decreased eye shadow fallout*
  • 97% said this is the best eye shadow primer they’ve ever used*
  • *consumer study results

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Formulated without parabens

• I have heard this product is amazing at applying loose po...3 Answers
  • How well is this primer!6 Answers
  • My mother just gave me this eyeshadow primer and I've yet...5 Answers
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
  • "This really helps make up not settle into creases and keeps it in place. Its not sticky or greasy feeling. Looks just like concealer." in 805 reviews
  • "i used this for the longest time before i started getting into makeup so heavily and it worked great for all eyeshadow formulas. drugstore and prestige. it’s a cream color and you don’t need much to cover your eye lid. not heavy or cakey" in 652 reviews
Hayley N.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer is definitely the BEST eye primer out there. I used Urban Decay's before they changed their applicator from a squeeze bottle to a doe brush applicator. I definitely prefer the squeeze/tube that Too Faced's has as it allows better control for how much is used and has much less waste of product. I use this every day, before using, my eye shadow and liner would often fall and crease. Since using it I have no issues. I can take go swimming and my eye makeup remains perfect. It also helps slightly with eye shadow pigmentation. After dabbing a bit of the primer on I apply my eye shadow with a brush. My eye shadow will look rich and creamy and i can still blend colors well. It lasts me close to 10 months so your $20 goes a long way! I bought my last bottle in December and it is August at the time of this review and I am just now starting to notice the tube is not as full. Invest in this product! It will change your eye makeup game.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually forgot about this stuff until I was reviewing another entirely different product by the same brand. Anyways I haven't bought or used this in forever but I still wanted to leave a reveiw. When I purchased this in the past I really liked it. It's been awhile tho... Prob couple years even. So let me say first that eyeshadows and eyeshadow primers were never an everyday thing for me. (instead maybe once or twice a week -max) I'm an eyeshadow junkie now tho 😂 So when I first got into eyeshadows I used to teater between this one and also Urban Decays (which honestly is a great product aswell) I recommend both products to anyone who is looking to up their makeup game a little bit. Eyeshadow primers can be a great thing for anyone who has problems with creasing, having problems with their eyeshadows not being presented enough, or maybe their eyeshadow isn't lasting thru out the day / night, maybe your someone who's having trouble blending, or even just someone who wants their make up looks to pop just a little bit more. If you are an eyeshadow junkie you should try this if you already haven't! Give yo self a nice clean slate to work with. 5 stars. Wish it was cheaper but ayee that's the normal price point for this item anyways (if not more sooo🤷)

Let's all help eachother out and up our impact scores!
Please follow me on IG @Ninny412 and I will deff follow back!!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I think this primer is good, it does everything that I would want and expect an eyeshadow primer to do. I wouldn't say that this is really anything special I just think it's standard but I am still giving it 5 stars because it does perform really nicely - I think it's pretty comparable to the Urban Decay primer potion.

This primer helps my eyeshadow last all day long, there isn't any creasing when I use this primer - something that I'm prone to if I were to wear eyeshadows without a primer. I do set this primer first with a powder similar to my skin tone just to cancel out any veins or redness on my eyelids as well as to make sure everything blends smoothly so this is something that may effect the results I get with using this primer.

This can separate a little bit in the tube, if you just squeeze it out you might get an oily type substance separate from the thicker part of the primer. This really isn't an issue but it is something to be aware of, you just want to shake it, or with the cap on knead the tube just to get everything combined into a uniform consistency.

Final thoughts: this does the job to keep eyeshadow looking pigmented and perfect throughout the whole day even with oily, crease-prone eyelids; and I think it's worth trying out.
Kayla B.
Houma
Purchased at: Sephora
HOLY MOLY. I've been using this stuff for 2 years, so trust me when I say it is truly a blessing that this exists. There are very few products I use that I can truly write a 5-star review for, and this is one of them. Honestly I would give it 6 stars if I could. I use this stuff every day and haven't gotten ONE eyeshadow crease. I can put this primer on at 6:30am before work on Friday and go out that night until 3am without a single crease. It's the business. Also, I have been using the same tube for over a year. Like I mentioned, I wear eyeshadow pretty much every day and use this stuff every. single. time. I will not go without it. So when I say it lasts forever, it really does. Like I'm pretty sure it's regenerating itself at this point, because I can't seem to run out. I have even used it on a couple of creases in my face when I run out of my face primer or just don't have a lot of time in the morning, and it works great. This stuff is magic in a tube. I have made many regrettable purchases in my life, and this just isn't one of them. A work
Marissa W.
Blackwood, NJ
I bought this along with a new too faced palette I got: I’m becoming a HUGE Too Faced fan. Sure enough, this product didn’t disappoint. The packaging was very cute (all too faced products are!) The formula is very thin and creamy. When I tried squirting it out it got all over because it was so watery. You have to just get a little on your finger and then kind of smoosh it onto your eyelid. After that, it really does work wonders. The eyeshadow really sticks to this product and stays all day. It makes even my cheaper eyeshadows look amazing and super pigmented. Overall, I love it!
Crystal G.
Bloomingdale
I really like this. It’s not so thick compared to Urban Decay’s Primer Potion (which I do like) but it’s good. Very lightweight. The only thing is you need to make sure you shake it good before use bc sometimes it will get watery most likely bc it is separating. That doesn’t bother me since it takes a few seconds to shake it up good. I really have been like it & makes my eyelids have a smooth base. I have dry skin & some primers that are too heavy can sometimes make my lids look cakey. I like this! A little goes a long way too!
Maria C.
Somerville
I think that the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer is ok. I personally don’t like eye primers, when you could just use the concealer that you use for your face makeup, but this does prime your eyes pretty well and it barely covers the veins in your eyes and some discoloration. Wouldn’t really recommend and would not buy again. Just stuck to a concealer or a concealer pot. I think that the M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot is a good pot concealer that you can use for your eye primer.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I absolutely hated this primer when I used it with my Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette- it did absolutely nothing for it, and it made my eyeshadow crease faster. I stopped using it for a while until I bought a Colourpop palette, and now that I use it with my Colourpop palettes, it works amazingly! My eyeshadow barely creases throughout the day, even when it's hot, and it still looks nice and doesn't smudge or fade! This is really great primer, but I don't recommend using it with a Too Faced palette.
Asta B.
Burke, VA
This is my favorite eye primer. As of a month an a half ago. This beat out urban decay's by a long shot. This had collagen in it so you don't need to get the urban decay anti aging primer. Just get this instead. Now, it does separate, so you just have to roll the tube for a second and it's as good as new. Another trick I've nllearned with primer is to apply it with a brush. That way the oils from your hand don't mix with it. I have some if the most hooded eyes ever. This primer actually works miracles.
Katie T.
USE ON FACE WHERE MAKEUP WONT STICK. the only reason i took off a star is because i don’t actually use this as a lid primer (i prefer something with some color in it to cover up the veins on my eyelids- i like urban decay best). however, this is a GREAT option if you’ve ever had a pimple that concealer just won’t stick to, or if you plan to spend all day outside in the middle of summer and know the sides of your nose are bound to get oily. another hack is using it along the bridge of your nose if you have problems with foundation breaking down in that spot throughout the day!!
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I am looking for a good eye shadow primer. Is this one worth the money, or would you recommend another one over this one?
Danielle W.
Do you guys prefer this over Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion? Or is it the same quality..
J K.
New York,New York
Are eye primer’s or concealers better for before putting on eyeshadow??
Brooke N.
Do you prefer the Too Faced Shadow Insurance or the Urban Decay Primer Potion?
Martha C.
Is this product good? Is it value for money?