BY TOO FACED #2 in Eye Primer

Our iconic, bestselling Shadow Insurance Eye Primer just got a makeover! We’ve revamped the packaging of this world-famous cult classic, but we’ve kept the bestselling formula that locks down eye shadows and intensifies color to ensure crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours. The feather-light formula glides effortlessly onto lids to create a smooth, even canvas for seamless shadow application and a stay-put look every time.

Details:

Get your look on lockdown: squeeze out a bead-sized drop and apply to clean lids with fingers to ensure flawless glide and even distribution.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Unique binders lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear
  • Crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours
  • Grabs pigment and intensifies eye shadow color
  • Neutralizes any lid discoloration
  • Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing
  • Over 4,600 5-star reviews
  • 100% said this eye shadow primer helped shadow adhere to eyelids*
  • 100% said this eye shadow primer made shadow easier to blend*
  • 100% said they would trade in their current eye shadow primer for this one*
  • 97% said this eye shadow primer decreased eye shadow fallout*
  • 97% said this is the best eye shadow primer they’ve ever used*
  • *consumer study results

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Formulated without parabens

• I have heard this product is amazing at applying loose po...3 Answers
  • How well is this primer!6 Answers
  • My mother just gave me this eyeshadow primer and I've yet...5 Answers
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
  • "This really helps make up not settle into creases and keeps it in place. Its not sticky or greasy feeling. Looks just like concealer." in 805 reviews
  • "i used this for the longest time before i started getting into makeup so heavily and it worked great for all eyeshadow formulas. drugstore and prestige. it’s a cream color and you don’t need much to cover your eye lid. not heavy or cakey" in 652 reviews
Jamie B.
This primer is ok, the thing that bothered me the most is that it separated and got oily in between uses. And it has to be set with a powder or the creasing is awful. I believe this was my first high end primer, and since then I prefer Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It’s similar to UD in that they both are thin and have essential no coverage/pigment.
Megan J.
Midland Park
I bought this to do my own make-up for my friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid so I wanted to make sure my makeup looked good all day long with minimal touch-ups needed. I thought that this would keep my eyeshadow from creasing, but it really didn't do anything for me at all. After a few hours my eyeshadow started creasing up as if I didn't even have this primer on my eyelids. Not worth the money for me.
jordanne k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly, I picked this up on a fluke, just to spend enough money to earn a GWP- but this has become one of my favorite products to use. My eyelids normally don’t hold blending or pigment well, because they’re weird (I don’t know if they’re oily persay, just weird) and this is one of the few products I’ve used that always kept them in place. I love it and I’d definitely pick it up again!
Rosline M.
Irving
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used it for a while.... I have to go back and smooth it out because it does crease. I have to set it. I have stopped using it on my lid because it would make my shadow splotchy even after blending it in & setting. It does.... however work wonders for the Undereye!!! It helps if you have dark circles & have to color correct... helps with the creases & keeps yoir corrector in place.
Hayley N.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer is definitely the BEST eye primer out there. I used Urban Decay's before they changed their applicator from a squeeze bottle to a doe brush applicator. I definitely prefer the squeeze/tube that Too Faced's has as it allows better control for how much is used and has much less waste of product. I use this every day, before using, my eye shadow and liner would often fall and crease. Since using it I have no issues. I can take go swimming and my eye makeup remains perfect. It also helps slightly with eye shadow pigmentation. After dabbing a bit of the primer on I apply my eye shadow with a brush. My eye shadow will look rich and creamy and i can still blend colors well. It lasts me close to 10 months so your $20 goes a long way! I bought my last bottle in December and it is August at the time of this review and I am just now starting to notice the tube is not as full. Invest in this product! It will change your eye makeup game.
Allie O.
The Too Faced anti-crease primer is the only primer, that I feel, actually keeps the "no crease" policy. I've used some of the other higher end primers and at least for me, they don't hold for an entire 8-hour day for me. With this primer I know my shadow is locked in and will stay put for the day. I will continue to purchase this product.
Lori P.
I use this primer for my matte shadow and I really feel like it makes a HUGE difference on pigmentation. I do have to set it and make sure it’s dry before applying eyeshadow because if it’s a little wet the shadows become patchy and hard to blend so make sure you let it dry! Set your eyeshadow with a light shadow in a palette!
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
This eye shadow primer definitely stops my eyeshadow from creasing, but I feel like it doesn't make my shadows last as long as with other primers. The shadows tend to lose their pigmentation and vibrancy on my oily lids throughout the day.

I will be trying a different eyeshadow primer after I'm done using this one.
Cari L.
Wellington
Awesome eyeshadow base. I have fallen asleep with eye makeup on while using this, and my shadow still looks awesome thr next morning. I like the packaging too. I feel like I amv getting every bit of the product out, unlike products with wands. This is one of my 2 favorites. It's smooth and makes my makeup look flawless.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually forgot about this stuff until I was reviewing another entirely different product by the same brand. Anyways I haven't bought or used this in forever but I still wanted to leave a reveiw. When I purchased this in the past I really liked it. It's been awhile tho... Prob couple years even. So let me say first that eyeshadows and eyeshadow primers were never an everyday thing for me. (instead maybe once or twice a week -max) I'm an eyeshadow junkie now tho 😂 So when I first got into eyeshadows I used to teater between this one and also Urban Decays (which honestly is a great product aswell) I recommend both products to anyone who is looking to up their makeup game a little bit. Eyeshadow primers can be a great thing for anyone who has problems with creasing, having problems with their eyeshadows not being presented enough, or maybe their eyeshadow isn't lasting thru out the day / night, maybe your someone who's having trouble blending, or even just someone who wants their make up looks to pop just a little bit more. If you are an eyeshadow junkie you should try this if you already haven't! Give yo self a nice clean slate to work with. 5 stars. Wish it was cheaper but ayee that's the normal price point for this item anyways (if not more sooo🤷)

Let's all help eachother out and up our impact scores!
Please follow me on IG @Ninny412 and I will deff follow back!!
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I am looking for a good eye shadow primer. Is this one worth the money, or would you recommend another one over this one?
Danielle W.
Do you guys prefer this over Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion? Or is it the same quality..
J K.
New York,New York
Are eye primer’s or concealers better for before putting on eyeshadow??
Brooke N.
Do you prefer the Too Faced Shadow Insurance or the Urban Decay Primer Potion?
Martha C.
Is this product good? Is it value for money?

Sephora