BY TOO FACED #2 in Eye Primer

Our iconic, bestselling Shadow Insurance Eye Primer just got a makeover! We’ve revamped the packaging of this world-famous cult classic, but we’ve kept the bestselling formula that locks down eye shadows and intensifies color to ensure crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours. The feather-light formula glides effortlessly onto lids to create a smooth, even canvas for seamless shadow application and a stay-put look every time.

Details:

Get your look on lockdown: squeeze out a bead-sized drop and apply to clean lids with fingers to ensure flawless glide and even distribution.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Unique binders lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear
  • Crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours
  • Grabs pigment and intensifies eye shadow color
  • Neutralizes any lid discoloration
  • Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing
  • Over 4,600 5-star reviews
  • 100% said this eye shadow primer helped shadow adhere to eyelids*
  • 100% said this eye shadow primer made shadow easier to blend*
  • 100% said they would trade in their current eye shadow primer for this one*
  • 97% said this eye shadow primer decreased eye shadow fallout*
  • 97% said this is the best eye shadow primer they’ve ever used*
  • *consumer study results

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Formulated without parabens

• I have heard this product is amazing at applying loose po...3 Answers
  • How well is this primer!6 Answers
  • My mother just gave me this eyeshadow primer and I've yet...5 Answers
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
  • "This really helps make up not settle into creases and keeps it in place. Its not sticky or greasy feeling. Looks just like concealer." in 805 reviews
  • "i used this for the longest time before i started getting into makeup so heavily and it worked great for all eyeshadow formulas. drugstore and prestige. it’s a cream color and you don’t need much to cover your eye lid. not heavy or cakey" in 652 reviews
Hayley N.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer is definitely the BEST eye primer out there. I used Urban Decay's before they changed their applicator from a squeeze bottle to a doe brush applicator. I definitely prefer the squeeze/tube that Too Faced's has as it allows better control for how much is used and has much less waste of product. I use this every day, before using, my eye shadow and liner would often fall and crease. Since using it I have no issues. I can take go swimming and my eye makeup remains perfect. It also helps slightly with eye shadow pigmentation. After dabbing a bit of the primer on I apply my eye shadow with a brush. My eye shadow will look rich and creamy and i can still blend colors well. It lasts me close to 10 months so your $20 goes a long way! I bought my last bottle in December and it is August at the time of this review and I am just now starting to notice the tube is not as full. Invest in this product! It will change your eye makeup game.
Tamara R.
Shavertown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great shadow primer. Love the packaging because I don’t feel like I am contaminating the product by touching it as you just squeeze it out onto your finger. Makes your eyeshadow stay on longer and look more pigmented. Sometimes I even use this on my eyelids without shadow on the casual day just to make my eyelids look a little fresher and more awake
jayda R.
Miami , FL
It works good I love how it looks when you put it on. You can’t notice you’re wearing it so if you have really greasy skin at the end of the day your eyelids be greasy you can use this primer to keep your eyelids matte at least that’s what I did. It also keeps you eyeshadow in place really good is recommend to anyone any day.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually forgot about this stuff until I was reviewing another entirely different product by the same brand. Anyways I haven't bought or used this in forever but I still wanted to leave a reveiw. When I purchased this in the past I really liked it. It's been awhile tho... Prob couple years even. So let me say first that eyeshadows and eyeshadow primers were never an everyday thing for me. (instead maybe once or twice a week -max) I'm an eyeshadow junkie now tho 😂 So when I first got into eyeshadows I used to teater between this one and also Urban Decays (which honestly is a great product aswell) I recommend both products to anyone who is looking to up their makeup game a little bit. Eyeshadow primers can be a great thing for anyone who has problems with creasing, having problems with their eyeshadows not being presented enough, or maybe their eyeshadow isn't lasting thru out the day / night, maybe your someone who's having trouble blending, or even just someone who wants their make up looks to pop just a little bit more. If you are an eyeshadow junkie you should try this if you already haven't! Give yo self a nice clean slate to work with. 5 stars. Wish it was cheaper but ayee that's the normal price point for this item anyways (if not more sooo🤷)

Let's all help eachother out and up our impact scores!
Please follow me on IG @Ninny412 and I will deff follow back!!
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
This eye shadow primer definitely stops my eyeshadow from creasing, but I feel like it doesn't make my shadows last as long as with other primers. The shadows tend to lose their pigmentation and vibrancy on my oily lids throughout the day.

I will be trying a different eyeshadow primer after I'm done using this one.
Erika M.
Keene
Eyeshadow primers are the one product that I can’t really tell if they work well for me or not. I used to purchase them but it kind of felt like a waste of money for me especially for the price. Now I usually just set my lids with concealer and powder and then just go into the foundation
Chassidy J.
West Monroe
Not to bad of a eye primer , I used it a couple times here an there i still use it occasionally. It does make the eyeshadow last longer without it fading. Last a lot longer than some primers I have tried out. If you use eye primer than I would recommend at least giving it a try.
Jennifer Z.
monroe, ga
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. Now that my skin has “matured” applying eyeshadow felt like I was taking my eye lid off and product was not going on smoothly. With this my eye makeup looks flawless! I recommend it for any age group because it makes your eye shadows stay on and look great!
Sara V.
Lonaconing, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This is another primer besides urban decay that is a definite go-to. I love this because it stays all day, it isn’t greasy and stays all day. It stays true to its “anti-crease” statement as in all the pigment doesn’t go to the crease of your eye. Love this!
crystal r.
I rate this product 5 stars because I have reused it so many times. My eye color is light brown in the sun and dark brown in regualr lighting. The packaging of too faced is soo cute and easy to aply and use. I recomend to everyone and I love eye primers.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I am looking for a good eye shadow primer. Is this one worth the money, or would you recommend another one over this one?
Danielle W.
Do you guys prefer this over Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion? Or is it the same quality..
J K.
New York,New York
Are eye primer’s or concealers better for before putting on eyeshadow??
Brooke N.
Do you prefer the Too Faced Shadow Insurance or the Urban Decay Primer Potion?
Martha C.
Is this product good? Is it value for money?