Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Our iconic, bestselling Shadow Insurance Eye Primer just got a makeover! We’ve revamped the packaging of this world-famous cult classic, but we’ve kept the bestselling formula that locks down eye shadows and intensifies color to ensure crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours. The feather-light formula glides effortlessly onto lids to create a smooth, even canvas for seamless shadow application and a stay-put look every time.
Get your look on lockdown: squeeze out a bead-sized drop and apply to clean lids with fingers to ensure flawless glide and even distribution.
MORE TO LOVE:
- Unique binders lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear
- Crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours
- Grabs pigment and intensifies eye shadow color
- Neutralizes any lid discoloration
- Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing
- Over 4,600 5-star reviews
- 100% said this eye shadow primer helped shadow adhere to eyelids*
- 100% said this eye shadow primer made shadow easier to blend*
- 100% said they would trade in their current eye shadow primer for this one*
- 97% said this eye shadow primer decreased eye shadow fallout*
- 97% said this is the best eye shadow primer they’ve ever used*
- *consumer study results
Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Formulated without parabenssee more...
Top Questions See all 1,484 Q&A
- "This really helps make up not settle into creases and keeps it in place. Its not sticky or greasy feeling. Looks just like concealer." in 805 reviews
- "i used this for the longest time before i started getting into makeup so heavily and it worked great for all eyeshadow formulas. drugstore and prestige. it’s a cream color and you don’t need much to cover your eye lid. not heavy or cakey" in 652 reviews
Let's all help eachother out and up our impact scores!
Please follow me on IG @Ninny412 and I will deff follow back!!
This primer helps my eyeshadow last all day long, there isn't any creasing when I use this primer - something that I'm prone to if I were to wear eyeshadows without a primer. I do set this primer first with a powder similar to my skin tone just to cancel out any veins or redness on my eyelids as well as to make sure everything blends smoothly so this is something that may effect the results I get with using this primer.
This can separate a little bit in the tube, if you just squeeze it out you might get an oily type substance separate from the thicker part of the primer. This really isn't an issue but it is something to be aware of, you just want to shake it, or with the cap on knead the tube just to get everything combined into a uniform consistency.
Final thoughts: this does the job to keep eyeshadow looking pigmented and perfect throughout the whole day even with oily, crease-prone eyelids; and I think it's worth trying out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos