3 colors available

BY TOO FACED #21 in Eyelid Primer

A versatile eye shadow primer that imparts a sexy, soft-focused light and a subtle metallic sheen whether worn as a base for color or alone. This long-wearing primer enhances eye shadow and adds just a touch of golden metallic flair. It can be worn alone for a touch of shimmer or as a primer, instantly intensifying color and providing effortless blending. The vitamin-enriched, silicone-based formula glides over lids, smoothing the appearance of crepe-like skin, and brightening dull or discolored lids.

• Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion?1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed that after a while of having opened the product ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new eye primer! I have oily skin. I've been...4 Answers
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
The Candlelight Shadow Insurance is my first every eyeshadow primer, and will be my last. I've tried others I like, but this does not cause any creasing or flaking or smudging. And if you accidentally fall asleep before removing eye makeup... when you wake up it will look like you just put it on! My sister made me laugh one time when I was sleeping on the couch (exhausted day and night) and woke up, and she said...'No way you've been sleeping this long! You have makeup on and everything! She totally thought I had freshly put on my eye makeup. Oh, and this is not only 'Shadow-Insurance' it is a shadow-mascara-eyeliner-eye highlighter Insurance ALL-IN-ONE! Everything you put on top of this primer, will stay...and stay...and stay :) Did I mention this is good?
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
I started off with a sample size and it lasted me a whole month (I wear eye makeup everyday)! This is my holy grail! When I put this primer on my eye makeup does not budge for 48 hours, I have tried! It's great especially during the summer when you feel your makeup is melting off. I have oily lids and even then my makeup does not crease. When I apply it it does not make my eyelid feel tacky like other products have done so in the past. I'm glad I went on to buy the bigger version, now if only we can get a face primer to do the same!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Review for: Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Shadow Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer
I use this primer to hold down my Urban Decay eyeshadows that have sparkle in them. It works extremely well with Urban Decay's Moondust eyeshadows. This primer is amazing. When you put it on it feels so light and refreshing. It gets slightly tacky and your eyeshadows stick right to it. I have no fall out from my glitter shadows when I use this glitter glue. When you have eyeshadow on it, the primer does not stay tacky. This product is worth the money. You will get tons of use out of it and a tube lasts a long time.
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Meh.. I know this is everyone's ride or die eyeshadow primer. For me, I wasn't that impressed. Now don't get me wrong. I swear by the matte natural too faced palette... they know their eyeshadow combinations. But when it comes to eyeshadow primers, I just didn't think this had the wear time that it could/should have. In fact, when I wore it not only did I have fallout but my wear time was under eight hours. Color me unimpressed. Sorry, but not my cup of tea and hence, not my pick for eye primer.
Leah B.
Leah B.
This is an excellent primer, it applies evenly, very creamy & made my eye makeup (yes, even glitter!!!) last forever! It even amped up some of my lighter shadows which was an added bonus. I have tried the original & the "candlelight" color, and I have to admit I was not impressed with the color & prefer the original. It was a little too glittery for certain looks, and applied a little streaky in my opinion. Other than that, it is a very effective primer!
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have somewhat oily lids and this primer really sets up my lids for a smooth application of eyeshadow and even eyeliner. My only concern is that it doesn't really allow my glitters to adhere to my lids much, and after a couple of hours the intensity of my shadow goes down and all my shadows just kind of mix together which isn't a look in fond of. It's good to have in my collection as a back up but not necessarily my first choice!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Keller, TX
I LOVE the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer! I hate having fallout when I'm applying eye shadow, and this product solves that problem. I even use pressed glitters sometimes, which are infamous for excessive fallout, and if I use this eye primer, they just stick to my eyelid without any fallout at all! I would recommend this to anyone who uses any eyeshadow, especially if you can't stand annoying product fallout.
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
It was one of the most disappointing products I've ever purchased. It was surprised because I am a huge fan of too faced products. Whenever I went to use it the product came out like It was clear and really inconsistent. Im not sure if thats how its suppose to be. Whenever I went to apply it on my eyelids it wouldn't stay in place. It wasn't thick enough. Maybe I just received a defective one but I was so sad.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many eye primers including urban decay (which used to be my go to until I tried this!) and this is the one I reach for every day. Too faced shadow insurance goes on creamy and easily and makes my eye shadow have more color payoff and stay all day! I like that it's a squeeze tube which to me is more sanitary. You get a lot for you money because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
Elora M.
Elora M.
Grand forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer not only works wonders for glitters and loose pigments, but also for making regular shadows pop it like its hot. This stuff increases vividness and pigmentation, and prevents creasing on my lids. As much as I love this stuff to bough, I think NYX has a dupe that does the EXACT same thing. If you need to save a little, the NYX one will make you just as happy as the too faced will!
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How long lasting will this stay?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this ?? It's looks really good
Magan C.
Magan C.
I've been looking for a new eye primer! I have oily skin. I've been looking at this one but can't decide on it! Would anyone recommend this product? Is it good for oily skin or do you prefer something different?
Leah  A.
Leah A.
Evans, GA
Is this product good for sensitive skin!? would love to try it out!
Caitlyn J.
Caitlyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this primer make the glitter or pigments crease?