BY TOO FACED

($147.00 Value) An enticing as a box of scrumptious sweets, Shadow BonBons is an indulgent treat for the eyes! 12 delicious shadows, a must-have ultra black mascara, a mirror, and a shimmering gold shadow primer make it easy to create a variety of fun eye looks, from sweet to sassy, subtle to dramatic. Designed as pure, sweet sex appeal. Too Faced Cosmetics Shadow Bon Bons includes: Eyeshadow Vanilla (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Peach Fuzz (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Nude Beach (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Cut the Cake (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Hot Cocoa (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Cinnamon Sugar (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Framboise (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Candy Rose (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Marzipan (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Coffee Bean (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Lovey Dovey (0.03 oz.) Eyeshadow Licorice Latte (0.03 oz.) Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer Candlelight (0.17 oz.) Lashgasm Mascara Black (0.4 fl. oz.) Net Weight: Please see individual item. Ingredients: Coffee Bean, Hot Cocoa, Licorice Latte, Marzipan, Vanilla Ingredients: Talc, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Sorbic Acid, Mica. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Candy Rose And Cut The Cake Ingredients: Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Mica. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Framboise Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Stearic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Aluminum Powder CI (77000). see more...

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Set

Start your review of Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊.・*:・゚☆ N.
Murfreesboro
This product is cute, the packaging is adorable. IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE! The shades are really cute and and easy to apply to the eyes. But again IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!! I would buy this product again!Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette
Mia C.
This palette came in one of their mystery bags, and I love it. The mattes go on super smooth and they’re really easy to blend. The shimmers have a buttery texture and are really pigmented. I have used some of the shades for contour and it looked amazing. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes, I loved it then and I still love it now. Too faced makes palettes the are extremely friendly for beginners and are easy to use that also would like to incorporate a little bit of color. I use this mostly for neutral looks, but safe to say it always comes out looking nice and the chocolate scent makes it extremely enjoyable to use.
Diamond J.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this palette because everyone else likes it and Too Faced is a well known brand. But that doesn’t mean it would work for me. I’m more of a colorful girl and I like highly pigmented shadows. The only 2 exciting shadows in the palette were the sparkly, dark purple and the magenta pink. This palette is more for people who like natural/brown/smoky eye looks, or people who have money to spend. The palette retails for $49 on the site and I got it at TJ Maxx for $29 — still too expensive. Also, when I tried it out, I feel like the colors were quite chalky and came out looking muddy when I tried to do a look. I have since gotten rid of the palette.
Zoe K.
Big Lake , MN
The smell is so good I can almost look past the difficulty blending out the shadows and their lack luster pigmentation. The shimmers in the palette are pretty average and the mattes sometimes come off as patchy. But the packaging is adorable and the smell is delicious
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
I like the pallet. Am I in love with it? No, their shadows Blend OK, I need to really dig in the colors to get them go work. The pinkish one it's pretty ugly tbh. Cute packaging but I wished I got the chocolate one or the peach one. It was a gift and I'm thankful of it ( I guess)
Symone B.
Rahway, NJ
I have the too faced chocolate bon bons pallet and it's okay. I did love how it came with instructions on how to create different looks with the colors in the pallet, but other than that the pigment was okay. The pans are small and there is some fall out. I do love the smell, the fact that they are labeled, and the fact that the shape of the pans are hearts.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Chocolate bonbons is the best pallet in chocolate series yet. All colors are usable. Will suit better cool tone lovers. Pigmentation is great, they apply really well and stay put. Smell like chocolate. Sturdy packaging.
Guadalupe B.
Aurora, IL
It’s a great palette & it smells great! I used it for my birthday makeup but I feel as if you can’t really make everyday looks, the colors are still gorgeous and I don’t regret buying it, I recommend it! 10/10
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This review is for the Bon Bons palette only! The Bon Bons palette is a really beautiful palette. I love how it has cool tones (Pecan Praline, Cafe Au Lait) and warm tones (Mocha, Molasses Chip) in one palette. The shadows are easy to blend and are pigmented on the eyes. You can create very cohesive looks with this palette and the smell is to die for! I don’t love all of the shadows (I’ve never touched Ear Grey or Black Currant) but I do like this palette overall.