BY TOO FACED #39 in Makeup Sets

A travel-sized duo of two bestselling Too Faced products: Better Than Sex Mascara and Shadow Insurance. This eye duo has everything you need for sexy lids and lashes. Featuring a portable Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, it provides 24-hour shadow hold with crease- and fade-proof wear. Then give lashes ultimate volume with Better Than Sex Mascara's collagen-fueled formula, delivered with its hourglass-shaped brush. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara (travel size) - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance (travel size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of gluten and cruelty-free. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: For Sex Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara Shadow Insurance Primer, Sexy Lids And Lashes, Pretty Eyes more...
These Too Faced sets are essentials every woman (and some men) should at least try. I use the original Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara everyday and I always put a 2nd or 3rd coat of the waterproof mascara on top. I like using the deluxe sample sizes, because the full size always dries up before I finish the tube. The lid primer is excellent and the deluxe size really lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend trying this out.
Julianna F.
Blooming Grove
Review for: For Sex Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara Shadow Insurance Primer more...
I have tried multiple mascaras. This product for sure out does all of the "cheaper" brands. This product is applied every morning on my lashes and stays ALL day long! In the evening before bed I use baby oil or eye makeup removal to take off. Doesn't need much just a little which is good it doesn't take your real lashes off when it comes to washing your face. I tell everyone about this mascara.
Stephanie S.
Tucson
Review for: Sexy Lids And Lashes more...
Honestly the perfect duo! This mascara is absolutely amazing! I bought at Sephora as a set. The mascara does get a little gross if you don’t close it ALL the way but it was so affordable and lasted me so long that I didn’t mind. Just be careful because if you use too much of the mascara it clumps really bad and is pretty thick
Heather J.
I got this as a free gift from toofaced. I have an eye primer i love but tried this and it was pretty good. Im use to using the paint pot by mac but found this ine to be pretty comparable. I will say that it did come out a little more liquidy and I think I might have used too much cuz when I went to apply my eyeshadow it did streak a little bit. But that could have been my error. The mascara however is amazing. Id never really tired the better then sex but had seen a lot of people use it so i was happy to give it a try. It gave my lashes a thick and full boost while seperating them. I was pretty impressed
Anna W.
Gainesville, GA
This is the best thing I have purchased in a while. The better than sex mascara is by far my favorite. The brush is great and it really separates and grabs on to my lashes. I have long lashes that tend to stand straight out even if I curl them, but this mascara holds them up and doesn't weigh them down. Worth the price of prestige brand pricing for sure!! The primer is great as well!! It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and decreases the amount of fallout that I get. Absolutely amazing. Ulta always has what I'm looking for :)
Stephanie V.
Roswell
Review for: Pretty Eyes more...
Makes your lashes look longer with a nice eye primer that makes your eyeshadow last for a very long time  and nice quality good brand makes eye feel smoother and not a tacky primer !! I so recommend to try this out ! Mascara leaves lashes looking gorgeous and thicker
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Sexy Lids And Lashes more...
i bought this for only 12.00. i know that travel sizes are small, but these were really good sized. i would consider this affordable. i use them both everyday, and i love them!
• r.
I loved this product! The price is a little expensive but well worth it! I loved the way it gave my sparse lashes life! I have thin spaced out lashes and it managed to give me full lashes! I will be recommending this to family and friends! I got nothing but compliments when I wore it!!!
Kate P.
belmar
I love this product combo! I bought it from ULTA and it is amazing. The travel size of the product I think is better than the full size. The eye shadow primer keeps my eyeshadow and liner on for hours and the mascara makes my eye lashes look fake! I highly recommend this to everyone!
makeup f.
Love this mascara. This size is better than the bigger ones because the mascara's brush head allows for each individual eyelash to get product without clumping. The primer is great as well. I would definitely recommend this.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This is on sale for $10 right now and I'm wondering if it is worth it? more so is the mascara good?
Geneva A.
Waterproof? Lasts how long? Does it clump?
Evangelina P.
Been wanting to try this where can I pick this up at and is this a decent amount you get
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
I like my eyelashes to not be clumpy and to look long do u guys recommend this because I've heard it's a great mascara
McKalin C.
Selah, WA
I love love love this mascara! Wondering if the kid primer is as wonderful of a product?