BY TOO FACED

A set of Peaches & Cream complexion essentials in both mini and full sizes, plus a full-size Better Than Sex Mascara for the most voluptuous lashes imaginable. Get Too Faced's bestselling Peaches & Cream complexion products paired, with their iconic Better Than Sex Mascara. This set includes mini sizes of Primed & Peachy Primer and Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray, and full sizes of Peach Perfect Setting Powder and Better Than Sex Mascara. It's everything you need for a flawless, matte complexion and mind-blowing lashes. This set contains:- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Better Than Sex Mascara- 1.23 oz/ 35 g Peach Perfect Setting Powder- 0.67 oz/ 19.81 mL Mini Primed & Peachy Primer- 1 oz/ 30 mL Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• Is this product worth the price. How’s the quality ?3 Answers
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
This is such a great deal for the price. I had never used 3 outta the 4 in this set. so i was super excited to have this. I haved use this 3 times the primer, setting spray and powder. and so far so good. i dont think i can smell the peach but its also allergy season so my nose is stuffy. now u get a full size powder and mascara and delux size spray and primer. still worth it. with the few times i have used these i feel like my face looks amazing. i am happy with this purchase. now i do wish the powder came with a brush or something to apply as i never had to buy a powder so i didnt have any tools to apply.  other wise i still love too face
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I bought this set because I really wanted the setting powder, which is definitely the best product in the set. Plus, it's a great value considering what you are getting. If you are a fan of the mascara, this comes with a full size. Plus, you get a chance to try their peach primer and peach setting spray. I don't think the primer is anything special, but it smells pretty and works fine. The setting spray is also nice, but you have to be sure to shake the ever-loving peach out of it. If not, you will be left with white specks all over your face and hair and clothes. Trust me on this one. Shake it a lot and then shake it some more. It has some powder in it, so it will give you a matte finish, but it will work to set your makeup. I prefer a dewy look, so I probably won't ever repurchase the spray, but it's nice if it's hot outside and I don't want to look shiny.

Just remember to shake it. A lot.
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was able to get the last set that my Sephora had. I really wanted to try the setting powder which is like $32. And this set was just over $40. The better than sex mascara isn’t like my absolute favorite, but it definitely isn’t bad and with this set you’re basically getting it for 8$ and then some free deluxe type sample sizes of the primer and setting spray. The primer is nice and I’ll definitely end up using it all, but I’m a Smashbox photo finish primer girl through and through to date. And the setting spray smells nice but it can leave little white spots on you. You can just pay them in with a blender so it’s fine, but I don’t think it could take the place of my all nighter when I really want things set well! Over all I think the set is an awesome price for the amount of products and a fun way to be able to try the other products without commitment to full size.
Erica P.
San Antonio
By far my favorite Too Faced product. A definite must have for oily skin, which I've battled with all my life. Did I mention the amazing smell!?!!... PEACHES! The setting powder instantly blurs imperfections and gives you an airbrushed appearance. The primer, glides on smooth and makes foundation go on without a hitch. The setting spray is one on my favorites and keeps your makeup fresh and clean all day. Now the mascara is one of my favs as well. Can you believe all of this for $45! 🤩 If they didn't sell out I would buy another kit in a heartbeat.
Terica A.
This was an incredible value set. if you every get the chance to purchase it, you should definitely jump on the opportunity. You get a full sized mascara and setting powder. The primer and setting spray are travel sized. The only issue I had was that the setting spray bottle kept getting stuck, but all of the other products work as expected.
Summer B.
I got this set from Sephora because the peach powder by itself was sold out!!! It's definitely worth the money for what you are getting!! I really love the powder best I have actually used so far!! The better than sex mascara is good but but my favorite! The primer and setting spray are amazing and smell so very good!!!
brenna f.
Cookeville
This is the set I got where I discovered my holy grail powder and one of my top 3 fav mascaras. The Peach Perfect powder is amazing! It makes your face look so smooth and flawless, blurs pores and mattifies keeping you shine free all day! This smells great its not an overpowering peach smell but there mistaking what it is.
Better Than Sex mascara, this was the first full size high end mascara. It adds length, volume, and curls the lashes.
Setting spray works great mattifies foundation and stays on all day.
Matte primed and peachy primer, this also smells like peaches. It applies very smooth and leave foundation looking matte.
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
This is such a good deal I got it during the Sephora sale and I have no regrets all the products are great I also bought the peachy foundation and they all work so well together. I originally wanted to buy the powder but for a few dollars more you get the mascara and 2 other products. This was a no brainer
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I bought this set because i wanted to try the peach line and already knew and loved the better than sex mascara and now i KNOW ilovethewhole peavh line from primer aetting powder to setting spray and have since purchased more full size of the primer and setting spray. I also got a bavk up of the setting powder!!
Ciara M.
Lansing, IL
Better than sex is my all time favorite mascara. The setting powder works well and the primer is so moisturizing without the greasy feeling. The whole set smells amazing. The setting spray smells amazing as well but has some issues. If you do not shake the spray really well , tiny white spots will appear after you set your face with the spray which is unfortunate after you spend the time doing your makeup. But if shaken correctly, sets amazing, smells great, and stays matte all day without breaking up makeup
Jaden T.
Lexington , NC
Is this product worth the price. How’s the quality ?