BY TOO FACED

Better Than False Lashes Extreme! - No glue, all glam! Too Faced's instant lash extension kit features an improved formula, brush and fibers for ridiculously longer and thicker lashes.Say good-bye to the difficulty, stress and hassle of false lashes with Too Faced's instant lash extension kit! They've improved their best-selling Better Than False Lashes with a supercharged Prime & Seal Mascara that dries quickly, a duo-fiber spiral brush to capture every last lash and advanced sculpting nylon fibers for an extreme length, false lash look made easy.More To Love:Improved formula provides exteme length and fullness for false lash lookCreates extreme length for the look of false lashes in an easy, safe, 3-step processFast-drying formula effortlessly brushes on your natural lashes with no sticky after-feelBetter Than False Lashes Extreme is your instant lash extension kitOphthalmologist tested for contact lens wearers*After using Better Than False Lashes Extreme!100% said it was easier to apply than false lashes97% said it gave the look of lash extensions97% said lashes looked dramatically longer immediately*Consumer study results. - Better Than False Lashes Extreme!

Angela S.
Ashland, KY
This review is for the "Better than false lashes extreme!" As that was the product I scanned at home(not the eyeshadow palette). I felt like this product was kind of difficult to use. You put the fibers on first, then mascara and then the fibers again. If I had amazing results it would be worth it but its too long a process with no payoff. I have not tried just the mascara by itself. I would not repurchase.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This pallet is really amazing!! It really smells like a chocolate bar it will almost make u want to eat it! It’s easy to work with unlike some eyeshadows are hard to work with the price is a bit pricey for few colors but it’s worth buying if u like brown shadows!
Breanna M.
Great product
The eyeshadows are very pigmented, very little fall out I loveee the amazing chocolate smell of these palettes
I’ve created so much different eyeshadow looks with not only this palette but the original chocolate bar as well
Liz A.
Elizabeth
I love my eyeshadow palette from the smell to the different color shades. I bought it at my local Sephora. It is long lasting if I apply a eyeshadow primer. It is easy to apply, heard it won’t be in store for to long to go and buy.
I find this product very intersecting. The product is easy to use, and to apply. With the proper primer and setting spray, it's long lasting. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product. I would certainly but again, but I feel as if this product would last you a very long time.
Jessica M.
Providence, UT
LOVE Too Faced Cosmetics!! They smell amazing and the colors are very rich in pigment!! I have never been disappointed with anything I have bought by Too Faced!!
Solymar H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love the palette. It has great colors and smells amazing. There’s so many different looks you can do with it. I got as a gift and it’s definitely one of my favorite gifts. Very pigmented and again gorgeous colors!!
Brikena V.
The fibers keep falling down it made at my lashes a little bit longer but I had a lot of fallout from the actual fibers in the mascara itself tended to run
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
too faced better then false lashes extreme i like it alot it enhances the legth of your lashes so there is no need for falseis
Velia O.
Pearland, TX
I love too face especially the semi sweet chocolate pallet. The Colors are really nice and it's blendable .
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
Do these pallets Really smell good?
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have recently purchased this mascara from too faced has anyone used it ? What are your opinions ? Any similar products ?