BY TOO FACED

Indulge your beauty craving with 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry.

Details:

Inspired by the success of our original cocoa-infused Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar is a deeper, warmer version of our best-selling palette.

The Semi-Sweet Chocolate experience begins as soon as you open the palette and the smell of sweet chocolate envelopes you. This indulgent palette features 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused shadows in matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry. Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Cocoa Powder Foundation and now Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection.
  • An indulgent range of deep, warm chocolate shadows infused with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder.
  • 16 brand new shades allow limitless looks and includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff.
  • Research has shown that the smell of cocoa can improve your mood and make you more relaxed.

Pink Sugar Ingredients/Ingrédients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Hexylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Blueberry Swirl Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Bon Bon, Butter Pecan, Caramel, Frosting, Rum Raisin Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hot Fudge Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Chili Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Silica, Mica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Coconut Crème, Licorice, Mousse, Nougat, Peanut Butter, Puddin’, Truffled Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Formulated without parabens

• Would you buy this again? Did you ❤️ or hate? Would love ...2 Answers
  • Is this or the original Chocolate Bar better (formula). A...2 Answers
  • I've heard that this smells amaaaazing but how is the pig...4 Answers
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow
  • "I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I have the first Chocolate Bar palette but I love this one just as much. There are more matte shades in this palette than the first one. I love that because it's perfect for creating natural daytime looks. I also love that they included a black shade in this palette. It's a very versatile shade called Licorice that you can use wet or dry as a liner, to darken up the crease or outer v or apply on your lids for a quick and easy smoky eye blended with one of the other darker shades. I also love Butter Pecan. It's the perfect highlighting shade that you can use on your browbone and inner corner as well as all over your lid. I even use it on my cheekbones as a highlighter. I have nothing but great things to say about this palette. The shadows are so buttery, pigmented, soft and easy to blend. Best of all, it smells like chocolate." in 559 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure I would like this at first but it does have a lot of neutral and great base colors and it absolutely smells like chocolate! It has become my go to eyeshadow palette before all others." in 202 reviews
  • "Well, first I'll start with telling you that I have cool undertones. I was told this palette would not work for me, but I found the colours beautiful so I purchased it anyway. it is SOOOOOO easy to blend. The colours are highly pigmented (excluding the sparkly pink one, that one basically just looks like a sparkle top coat of sorts instead of a solid pink shadow) my favorite has to be peanut butter. love that theres matte shades and shimmery. I also love how coco chili is sparkly instead of shimmery!!" in 81 reviews
  • "Blendable and nice long lasting shadows. One of the perks is that I love how the names of the shadows are now displayed in the palette. The smell is amazing of course but the many looks you can create are endless I definitely recommend you go and get one your self, you'll love it!!" in 63 reviews
Jennifer B.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Fav on my collection of too face! Again the s to die for!! But those colors are so beautiful and pigmented. Is one of my to go to!!😘
Caroline S.
Gladstone, NJ
Love this palette, like all two faced stuff it smells and tastes (lol) really good. I love the selection of matte colors they are great for useable warm toned looks. The pigment is good and super blendable- my only concern is that the shadow fades. I recommend using a good primer with it. Frosting and mousse are my favorite colors:)
Amoni  J.
Orlando, FL
Ok so I think I use this paler in almost every look I'm a pro at eyeshadow yet but this most defiantly helped me get to where I'm at now. Nice shades, everyday look, smells delicious, 15 shades total.
John D.
New Guinea
I loved this palette! Such creamy and vibrant colors! The packaging is to die for. I love this the best of all my palettes. IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD. SUPER QUALITY!!!
Bella V.
Nicely pigmented, colors in this palette, go on smoothly and stay put for hours without creasing! Use Too Faced Shadow Insurance with it for an even longer wear! And YES it smells like chocolate.
Grace V.
So, I bought this on a birthday shopping spree at Ulta. It was between this palette and the Bon Bons, but I ended up choosing this one. (Bon Bons, I'm comin' for you next). I love the colors in this palette! They are all buttery and pigmented, but not fall-apart-y like Lorac shadows. There are 16 eyeshadows in this palette, 7 are matte, 2 are matte with glitter, 1 is glitter, and 6 are metallic-y and sheeny. Just like the other palette, they smell like chocolate. I'll go through one by one:
Licorice (matte black): This shadow is buttery and smooth, matte, with no metallic or sheen. It requires a couple of layers to reach that really intense black color. It does not kick up powder and there is no fallout.
Cocoa Chili (matte glitter): This is a medium-deep matte chocolate brown shade with gold glitter. It has to be in my top 3 shadows in this palette. No fallout, it doesn't kick up fallout, and it is buttery, smooth, and PIGMENTED.
Rum Raisin (metallic sheen): I want to say this color is a cool brown, taupe-y shade. It is a metallic sheen color. It is buttery, smooth and nicely pigmented with no powder kick up or fallout.
Coconut Crème (matte): This is a creamy off-white matte color. It is buttery, pigmented, no dust kick up, no fallout, creamy, smooth, and a great base color or matte browbone highlight.
Pink Sugar (glitter): In the pan this is a baby pink with pink and gold glitter. It is truly gorgeous. When you swatch it, it is just glitter. However, it is SUPER smooth and buttery, NO kick up, (I can't testify fallout or no on this one, I haven't tried it on my eyes yet). It is SO smooth it almost feels...like a liquid? I don't know...it is super smooth though. It would be pretty over any eye look as a pop of glitter and shimmer, though.
Mousse (matte): This is a really nice warm, light brown, matte transitional (or a very light crease) color. Super smooth, nice pigmentation, nice butteriness, no kick up or fallout.
Puddin' (matte): This is a medium cool toned brown, perfect for the crease (Mousse transition, with Rum Raisin on the lid). It is buttery, smooth, nicely pigmented with, again, no fallout or kick up.
Caramel (metallic sheen), this is a hard to describe color for me. I went to Ulta.com and they described it as a warm ginger brown, It meets all the protocol, buttery, smooth, pigmented, no fallout, no kick up. Perfect for the lid.
Nougat (matte): Ulta.com (again) describes this as a rosy brown. It is a beautiful shade, no fallout, no kick up, it is buttery, smooth, although it is very light and lacks a bit of pigmentation.
Blueberry Swirl (metallic {with glitter}): This is a metallic blueberry glittery shade. The glitter is blue. I used this when I wore blue eyeshadow for the first time ever, and loved it. Buttery, smooth, no fallout, no kick up. It does require a few layers to reach it’s maximum potential, however.
Bon Bon (metallic): A beautiful copper shade with no fallout, or kick up. BUTTERY. PIGMENTED. Gorgeous.
Truffled (matte): This is a medium-dark brown shade. It would work nicely in the crease. It is VERY PIGMENTED and quite buttery. No fallout, but just a BIT of kick up.
Peanut Butter (matte): This shade inspired the PB & J Palette by Too Faced. It is a medium terra cotta color. It is super buttery and smooth. REALLY pigmented, and GORGEOUS. I don’t find any fallout or kick up in this shade.
Butter Pecan (metallic): This is a peach champagne shimmer. It is a big pan shadow, made for a base or highlight, but it is GORGEOUS on the lid. IT IS SO BUTTERY AND SMOOTH!!! I am going to try this as a face highlight…
Hot Fudge (matte glitter): This is a DARK brown matte with gold glitter. It has just a little bit of fallout and kick up, but it is buttery, and PIGMENTED to the MAX.
Frosting (metallic): This is a medium brown metallic shade. It is pretty much a more brown version of Bon Bon. It is SO buttery and smooth, with only a little bit of fallout. No kickup. It is super pigmented too. I would pack this on my lid and just blend it out. It is GORGEOUS!

Overall this palette is awesome! If you don't have any of of the chocolate bar palettes and want to know which one to get, I would say the OG Chocolate Bar, but that is just me. The OG Chocolate bar is more neutral, the Semi Sweet is warm, while the Bon Bons is cool. I love this, and the quality is AWESOME. I recommend this palette!
jenny A.
Downey, CA
I LOVE THIS PALLET SO MUCH 💖😍peanut butter is the perfect transition color licorice is the most pigmented black I have ever seen in my life
yua o.
Bucaramanga
The cholate bar es la paleta perfecta para hacer un look de día y de noche sus colores tierra te permiten hacer un maquillaje muy nude como un maquillaje más intenso y además su presentación es única !
Aileen R.
AMAZING! Totally in love with this eyeshadow palette. Can't get enough of it and my most used palette. Totally worth the money! Takes forever to finish and it smells AMAZING. This might sound weird but, it even tastes like chocolate! (yes i have tried it hahah) the colours are very neutral whcih is good for day to day. Overall just an amazing palette! Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
Katie R.
Does it really smell like chocolate? Haha
Renee M.
Vancouver, WA
How blendable are the colors in this palette? 💕💕
Georgia C.
I've heard a lot about this eyeshadow palette and i was wondering if they have a lot of pigment and do they show up well?
Marie C.
Warren, OH
I've been thinking about getting this palette & I was wondering how these shades work with hazel eyes?
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this actually worth the splurge?