BY TOO FACED

Indulge your beauty craving with 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry.

Details:

Inspired by the success of our original cocoa-infused Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar is a deeper, warmer version of our best-selling palette.

The Semi-Sweet Chocolate experience begins as soon as you open the palette and the smell of sweet chocolate envelopes you. This indulgent palette features 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused shadows in matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry. Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Cocoa Powder Foundation and now Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection.
  • An indulgent range of deep, warm chocolate shadows infused with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder.
  • 16 brand new shades allow limitless looks and includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff.
  • Research has shown that the smell of cocoa can improve your mood and make you more relaxed.

Pink Sugar Ingredients/Ingrédients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Hexylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Blueberry Swirl Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Bon Bon, Butter Pecan, Caramel, Frosting, Rum Raisin Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hot Fudge Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Chili Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Silica, Mica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Coconut Crème, Licorice, Mousse, Nougat, Peanut Butter, Puddin’, Truffled Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Formulated without parabens

• Would you buy this again? Did you ❤️ or hate? Would love ...2 Answers
  • Is this or the original Chocolate Bar better (formula). A...2 Answers
  • I've heard that this smells amaaaazing but how is the pig...4 Answers
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow
  • "I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I have the first Chocolate Bar palette but I love this one just as much. There are more matte shades in this palette than the first one. I love that because it's perfect for creating natural daytime looks. I also love that they included a black shade in this palette. It's a very versatile shade called Licorice that you can use wet or dry as a liner, to darken up the crease or outer v or apply on your lids for a quick and easy smoky eye blended with one of the other darker shades. I also love Butter Pecan. It's the perfect highlighting shade that you can use on your browbone and inner corner as well as all over your lid. I even use it on my cheekbones as a highlighter. I have nothing but great things to say about this palette. The shadows are so buttery, pigmented, soft and easy to blend. Best of all, it smells like chocolate." in 559 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure I would like this at first but it does have a lot of neutral and great base colors and it absolutely smells like chocolate! It has become my go to eyeshadow palette before all others." in 202 reviews
  • "Well, first I'll start with telling you that I have cool undertones. I was told this palette would not work for me, but I found the colours beautiful so I purchased it anyway. it is SOOOOOO easy to blend. The colours are highly pigmented (excluding the sparkly pink one, that one basically just looks like a sparkle top coat of sorts instead of a solid pink shadow) my favorite has to be peanut butter. love that theres matte shades and shimmery. I also love how coco chili is sparkly instead of shimmery!!" in 81 reviews
  • "Blendable and nice long lasting shadows. One of the perks is that I love how the names of the shadows are now displayed in the palette. The smell is amazing of course but the many looks you can create are endless I definitely recommend you go and get one your self, you'll love it!!" in 63 reviews
Lindsey K.
So pretty! This is my second "Chocolate bar" purchase and I am in love. This palette has the iconic chocolate scent which is something I hope Too Faced never, EVER gmdoes away with. There is a generous mirror inside a metal casing which lends a quality feel to it. It has a mixture of gorgeous matte and metallic shades, as well as two highlighters and a useful booklet with 3 looks for those like myself who get totally overwhelmed when dealing with palettes.

The colors are creamy and blendable. A few shades (i.e. rum raisin) on me go on very light, almost unnoticeable but it is likely just my skin tone that makes it appear this way. When paired with a good primer the colors are more vivid and longer-lasting. Although at first impression I would think that the colors would look very dark, they actually aren't, and would make an excellent choice for day use. In my photo I chose the "Semi-sweet" look to use for your reference. I think the shades in the palette would look outstanding for both light/dark as well as cool/warm/neutral complexions. The versatility in this respect is quite nice.

I honestly dont have anything negative to say about this palette. I love everything about it and will be using it until it's gone.
nicole g.
carson
The warm tones are great for natural daytime looks. And you have darker tones from frantic looks. I honestly saw a lot of bad review on pink sugar: but I love it! ( as a topper for shimmer or on its own with mascara for a day look). And blueberry swirl is nice to add a pop of color for a day look or for a more bold dramatic look. My favorite transition is peanut butter. And for everyday my go to: bon bon, caramel,cocoa chili.
Amanda C.
Forrest City, AR
I got this palette around the same time I got the Too Faced Chocolate Gold palette and I was rather underwhelmed by this one to be honest. There was a noticeable downgrade on the packaging between the two palettes and this one is far less pigmented than the other palette. This is unfortunate, especially since they retail for the exact same amount of $49. I think there are some beautiful colors in this palette, but you are better of investing in a better Too Faced palette if you want to try out the brand.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
I swear I have not met a chocolate palette I did not like! This smells so delicious. I scored this at an awesome price at TJ Maxx believe or not. It has all the colors you need to do several complete looks. A nice blend of mattes and shimmers. All the colors blend flawlessly and can be mixed and matched together for some fun eye looks. If you use a setting spray you can really bring the pigmentation out in the colors. I like to apply the glitters with my fingers as well.
katie l.
bel air, MD
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow
Hey slay babes! I created this eye looks with this too faced pallet. Write me a question to find out the colors I chose(:
So I love this pallet. The colors are pigmented and blendable. There isn’t too much fall out that I can’t handle. My only complaint is this isn’t save for travel. The pink shade cracked the third day I had it and fell completely out of the pallet. I had it in a back pack on a hike ( DONT ask ). So this is something to be taken good care of! This is a great pallet and affordable for all the shades and the quality of the shadows.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My fav out of all the chocolate bars by Too Faced. All look so great on my brown eyes. Easy to apply and use. These shimmers are very opeg and pigmented. Pitched this to my friend after I got done and went out and got me another one because I missed having it in my collection to reach for when I wanted something different. Beautiful neutral and bold tones mixed with popes of color. The mattes in the palette are soooo amazin. Would recommend this to anyone who’s a fan of Too Faced. This is the best chocolate bar palette imo. So if you’re looking to purchase one of the candy line palettes I suggest this one of them all.
Natalie W.
This palette is so cute I think it’s perfect for teenage girls and it smells like chocolate that’s so cool. It’s perfect for everyday wear you have browns and neutral colors shimmers and a pop of blue. The packaging is super cute looks like a chocolate bar. And the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. It perfect for gifts or just building your palette collection I’d definitely recommend you can find it at marshals and tj max for 25 bucks what a steal.
Annie R.
Today I picked up with palette from my collection and I feel in love with it again. The packaging feels a little flimsy, my one year old can open and close it with one hand. I had also bought the PB&J palette Too Faced had made years ago but I gave it to a friend. Lucky for me my favorite shade, Peanut Butter, is in the Semi Sweet palette. I love that the shades are a good mix of neutral, warm and cool tone browns. There’s some nice shimmer golden shades perfect for the lid. I’ll post a picture of my next makeup look using this palette.
Payden C.
I purchased this palette for $24.99 at TJ Maxx after eyeballing it for a year or two. I am more of a cool toned shadow fan, but I still always have been interested in this palette. I love the shade Peanut Butter and Puddin (even though Peanut Butter is the warmest and Puddin is the coolest shade). I found that Peanut Butter needed to be built up, and some of the metallic shades need that is well. This is my favorite Chocolate Bar palette shade wise, and I believe it has the most mattes. I highly recommend this, especially if you can score it at this price!
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Too Faced makes some of my favorite eye shadows!!! They are always very pigmented and easy to use. I own multiple eyeshadow pallets from too faced and I never have issues with them. They are also long lasting. My only negative is that they can be expensive but I would definitely recommend that if you were going to splurge on a pallet to go for this one, or any Too Faced eye shadow pallet!!
Katie R.
Does it really smell like chocolate? Haha
Renee M.
Vancouver, WA
How blendable are the colors in this palette? 💕💕
Georgia C.
I've heard a lot about this eyeshadow palette and i was wondering if they have a lot of pigment and do they show up well?
Marie C.
Warren, OH
I've been thinking about getting this palette & I was wondering how these shades work with hazel eyes?
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this actually worth the splurge?