katie l.
bel air, MD
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow
Hey slay babes! I created this eye looks with this too faced pallet. Write me a question to find out the colors I chose(:
So I love this pallet. The colors are pigmented and blendable. There isn’t too much fall out that I can’t handle. My only complaint is this isn’t save for travel. The pink shade cracked the third day I had it and fell completely out of the pallet. I had it in a back pack on a hike ( DONT ask ). So this is something to be taken good care of! This is a great pallet and affordable for all the shades and the quality of the shadows.