BY TOO FACED #83 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Indulge your beauty craving with 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry.

Details:

Inspired by the success of our original cocoa-infused Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar is a deeper, warmer version of our best-selling palette.

The Semi-Sweet Chocolate experience begins as soon as you open the palette and the smell of sweet chocolate envelopes you. This indulgent palette features 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused shadows in matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry. Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Cocoa Powder Foundation and now Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection.
  • An indulgent range of deep, warm chocolate shadows infused with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder.
  • 16 brand new shades allow limitless looks and includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff.
  • Research has shown that the smell of cocoa can improve your mood and make you more relaxed.

Pink Sugar Ingredients/Ingrédients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Hexylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Blueberry Swirl Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Bon Bon, Butter Pecan, Caramel, Frosting, Rum Raisin Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hot Fudge Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Chili Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Silica, Mica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Coconut Crème, Licorice, Mousse, Nougat, Peanut Butter, Puddin’, Truffled Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sodium Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Formulated without parabens

• Would you buy this again? Did you ❤️ or hate? Would love to try!1 Answers
  • Is this or the original Chocolate Bar better (formula). Additiona...2 Answers
  • I've heard that this smells amaaaazing but how is the pigmentation?4 Answers
Reviews (2015)
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I really loved the colors of this palette. The light matte off white shade has always been one of my favorites to set my eyes before applying other colors. They’re pigmented but easy to blend out as is typical of too faced shadows. The shimmer shades can be built up a little bit with a wet brush but aren’t ever going to be high impact colors, they’re pretty shades but definitely not intense color. Overall it’s a great everyday palette if you like creating warm toned looks. The chocolate scent is a bit of a gimmick, but it’s nice enough. I think the packaging could definitely be improved a bit as with every day use my palette eventually became unable to close fully, it has since shattered after a small drop.
Rhiannon D.
I finally got this (I know, I’m like 3-4 years behind of getting it lol) but I absolutely love this palette! It smells like chocolate of course, but I love the colors and pigmentation. Oddly, I was watching Rachel weiland (formerly known as glow of grace on YouTube) do a vlogmas video on recreating her look from her daughters birthday party. It’s was 3 colors, simple but so pretty. That’s what made me get it finally. I’ve been wearing variations of that look ever since and it’s like maybe 3 minutes to do.
Tabitha B.
Casa Grande , AZ
I know this Palette has been around for awhile but for Christmas I got one of the chocolate bar palettes as a gift so I was so happy to get my hands on one of them finally! I got this Palette I tried it for the first time to say and I love it the lighter shades are buildable and you can do an everyday casual look or go all out with a night look I haven’t played a lot with it but so far just with the look I did today I’m absolutely obsessed and would recommend as a palette to get!
Sydney K.
Wilmington, NC
I’m a sucker for sparkle and the shade pink sugar in this palette is so pretty. However, for the price I would have expected more pigment. I have trouble getting these to pick up on my brushes and I just feel like the fall short compared to some other palettes I have in my collection. The chocolate bon bons palette (same brand) blows this out of the water. If you want a chocolate bar, get that one.
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
This is a warmer version of the first chocolate bar pallet, it's great quality but, unfortunately I just don't feel inspired when I have this pallet in front of me. I have to layer on the blue shade on top of a cream product just to get it to show up on my skin. I'll have to push myself to show it some love. I think it's a good pallet for warm shadow lovers that aren't too jazzed about t
Cleo 👑.
Fayetteville
FAVORITE. EVERYDAY. PALETTE. 90% of my eye looks use at least one shade from this palette! It’s so versatile and useful. Has the right amount of browns ranging from cool to warm. Love the gold color in it and the blue is a nice pop of color when I need it. This was my second “high end” palette and I will always recommend it. Especially for beginners.
Candace W.
King, NC
I am truly in love with this palette, I feel so creative everytime I use this palette. .My amazing friend just recently gave this yo me for a gift and I am in love with all the different shades and the amazing formula, they are very bendable.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
I know this is not going to be a popular opinion because most people absolutely adore this. I really expected to love this palette, but ultimately I was really underwhelmed by it. A few colors are truly excellent and look amazing, but the majority of the palette just kind of muddies together when being used. I am not fair, but more of a light medium skin tone (so still relatively light) and I can't even see a few shades in this palette on my skin. Overall, I think there are definite winners in here, but I think the palette as a whole is a little underwhelming. I think with all the neutral palettes out there this one isn't the best value for the money.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
I’m late to the party with this palette but I purchased it at the end of last month and have been using it every day since. I love the light chocolate scent and it puts me in a good mood while I apply the eyeshadows.

These eyeshadows blend so well and are creamy. I also find they build well for a light or dramatic look. The light pink shade applies best with a damp brush or just patted on with the finger. There is a bit of fall out with this shade. The glittered brown to the left is the only shade I’m not impressed with. No matter how I try to apply it, it doesn’t apply evenly and does not stay well on the eye.
Mariah M.
This smells amazing!! Like really amazing!I! I could eat it. I won’t lie I licked it, it taste like chocolate. It has so many beautiful colors. It is soft creamy and pigmented. They are easy to blend. You can create so many beautiful different looks with this one pallet. Definitely recommend.
Katie R.
Does it really smell like chocolate? Haha
Renee M.
Vancouver, WA
How blendable are the colors in this palette? 💕💕
Georgia C.
I've heard a lot about this eyeshadow palette and i was wondering if they have a lot of pigment and do they show up well?
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this actually worth the splurge?
Marie C.
Warren, OH
I've been thinking about getting this palette & I was wondering how these shades work with hazel eyes?