Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Kourtney C.Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Heather A.Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Cassandra G.

BY TOO FACED

An antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused eye shadow palette with 16 matte and shimmer shades. This set contains: - 14 x 0.03 oz Eye shadows in Licorice, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin', Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter,... see more...

• I found this product in TJmaxx for $25 and bought it. Wha...2 Answers
Molly S.
United States of America
I liked the palette overall a lot. You're probably thinking, then why 3 stars? My reason that just made it go down one star is the pink shimmer! The frosty pink is PRESSED GLITTER and I do not like pressed glitter like this one. You barely get any glitter or color from it, even when there was a lot of pressure. Then, at this point, I was swatching the pink and, to be fair, I put a lot of pressure on, to get a swatch you could even see, and the swatch goes with this review (I zoomed in on it in a different picture, so you can see how little pigment it has). The shadow broke, the color hit pan! I repressed it, but it was really hard. ( I probably won't even use the shade, but it looks nicer with it.) Also, a few of the shades, like the blue, are not pigmented. Most of the shades in the palette are pigmented, creamy, and blendable. I bought this palette for 25 bucks at Marshalls so I don't regret my purchase.
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
I really like this palette. The packaging is awesome like the rest of Too Faced chocolate palettes, and THE SMELL! It's heavenly. I had a sorority sister gift this to me because she getting rid of a lot of makeup, and it wasn't even used--just swatched. This is a great palette to keep on hand if you need everyday looks for work. It's super pigmented. All the powders have multiple uses for face makeup. I used the lightest shimmery shade as a highlight, and my makeup turned out beautiful.
Cassandra G.
Omg I love too faced. Eyeshadow palette they smell so good lol such beautiful colors and very pigment looks so amazing they put a lot of thought into there products and that's why I keep buy them I definitely would recommend this to family and friends to buy
Cecelia W.
Florida
To start! I paid 20$ for this! (At Marshall’s) the smell is amazing, however I don’t think it’s worth the original 40$, I like the shades but they are a little basic, you can create a beautiful Smokey eye with this though!!
Michelle G.
inman
I feel that there is quite a bit of fall out with some in the shades. However, this is a nice basic pallet for neutrals and you're able to make a few great looks with the colors. The color pay off isn't too bad.
Alyssa R.
Coeur d'Alene
I loved this pallet. It’s my go to for neutral colors. I can easily blend them with other too faced pallets as well. I’ve loved every combination so far.
kayla C.
Toronto
This is my favorite eye Shadow palette! I use it every weekend (I don't really wear eye shadow often during the week) and it has lasted me for a couple of years now! It even smells good! I love the variety of browns as this is my favorite color of eye shadow to wear. Well worth the price!
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
This is a really nice palette. It smells amazing. Just like chocolate. However some of the colours don’t have the best pay off and it has some fall out.
erin s.
stirling
The shadows are really pigmented and there's a good range of different colours u can use for a natural look or a going out look
Olivia M.
Chillicothe
I found this product in TJmaxx for $25 and bought it. What are your thoughts on it?