BeautyToo Faced
Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar

Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar

An antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused eye shadow palette with 16 matte and shimmer shades. This set contains: - 14 x 0.03 oz Eye shadows in Licorice, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin', Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar!
Stephanie M.
Semi sweet has a nut more edge than the sister chocolate bon bon. I personally love several shades from the palette abs it is very wearable. I always get a whiff of cocoa goodness and the powder is healthy for your lids as well. Anyone who has the original needs a set of neutral alternatives. You cannot miss with the Peqnit Butter shadow or the Butter Pecan highlight shade. Too pretty guys! Well worth the cost!
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Me gustan las sombras pigmentan muy bien y no suelta mucho producto como otros. Lo uso siempre que me maquillo solo por una sombra. Depende cual nesesito.
Judy R.
Sacramento, CA
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Judy R.
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Judy R.
I just love #Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder-Rosy GlowTRAVEL SIZEban.do design toiletries bag, available for weekends (74951) I just love this little pallet from too-Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette because I can touch up anytime I want, perfect size for a small handbag How many can tag ladies and gentlemen? I would love to hear about your favorite makeup 🧨 #makeupCOOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
Jan T.
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite Too Faced eye shadow palette. I own several. The colors in the palette look really great on my gray eyes. My eyes have brown specs in them and the browns just bring out the specs. I have used almost all of the colors down to the pan. I am going to repurchase the entire palette. The pigmentation is great; there is little to no fallout; the shadows stay in place and they blend really well. This is just a great palette.
Jennifer  S.
Clarkston, WA
This a is a great palette to have. Has tons of great neautrals that anyone including beginners would love. They blend pretty well. Some too faced palettes have a little fall out but there is still a good pay off. Smells so good too
Amandie C.
Very pretty palette for a natural look. Of course it smells amazing! It lost a star for the attempted pop of color shades. The blue is not very pigmented and doesn't show up as the pretty shade it is in the palette. I also don't use that weird pink glitter shade. Other than that, great choice!
Debbie  H.
Toms River, NJ
1,407 reviews
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Debbie  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely one of my favorite palates by Too Faced Cosmetics..The colors are so easy to work with..there are 16 beautiful matte and shimmery shades that apply like butter and are buildable so you can obtain any look you've looking for..They even have a pleasant scent of chocolate (the scent fades fairly quickly and isn't overwhelming)..The cost of the palate is comparable to others that are on the market..I definitely would recommend this product to both beginners in makeup and those who have more experience..It's a great product for all
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
1,508 reviews
This is my go-to palette. I literally use this palette every day before work because the transition shades are so flattering and beautiful, and I love the finish.
Yesenia  R.
My sweet pallet this is an addition to my chocolate bar pallet, this is just another amazing eyeshadow pallet with great colors. I purchased it in Sephora and was affordable so I had to get the semi and chocolate bar one, the smell is a true dessert! Love it!
Mayra Q.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeshadow palette smells really good: like chocolate! The colors are really pretty and pigmented. I love the matte pigments

Looking for your answer?