Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar

An antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused eye shadow palette with 16 matte and shimmer shades. This set contains: - 14 x 0.03 oz Eye shadows in Licorice, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin', Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar!
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite Too Faced eye shadow palette. I own several. The colors in the palette look really great on my gray eyes. My eyes have brown specs in them and the browns just bring out the specs. I have used almost all of the colors down to the pan. I am going to repurchase the entire palette. The pigmentation is great; there is little to no fallout; the shadows stay in place and they blend really well. This is just a great palette.
Semi sweet has a nut more edge than the sister chocolate bon bon. I personally love several shades from the palette abs it is very wearable. I always get a whiff of cocoa goodness and the powder is healthy for your lids as well. Anyone who has the original needs a set of neutral alternatives. You cannot miss with the Peqnit Butter shadow or the Butter Pecan highlight shade. Too pretty guys! Well worth the cost!
Beryl Junction
Purchased at: Sephora
This palet has been my go to palet for a couple months now. It lasts all day on my eyes and the colors are stunning. Its the perfect palet for nuteral everyday looks. Its a little pricey but worth it to me. I would recommend it to someone looking for a good quality, nuteral shade range.
Toms River, NJ
1,315 reviews
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Debbie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely one of my favorite palates by Too Faced Cosmetics..The colors are so easy to work with..there are 16 beautiful matte and shimmery shades that apply like butter and are buildable so you can obtain any look you've looking for..They even have a pleasant scent of chocolate (the scent fades fairly quickly and isn't overwhelming)..The cost of the palate is comparable to others that are on the market..I definitely would recommend this product to both beginners in makeup and those who have more experience..It's a great product for all
Portageville, MO
1,505 reviews
This is my go-to palette. I literally use this palette every day before work because the transition shades are so flattering and beautiful, and I love the finish.
Centennial , CO
I absolutely loved this pallet the smell is one of my favorite things ! The shadow black is such a great shadow I always seem to keep going to that one shade when using black
Benton City, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was one of my first pallets and I loved it. The colors are very natural and it’s perfect for a everyday natural makeup look.Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
Sacramento, CA
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Judy R.
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by Judy R.
I just love #Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder-Rosy GlowTRAVEL SIZEban.do design toiletries bag, available for weekends (74951) I just love this little pallet from too-Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette because I can touch up anytime I want, perfect size for a small handbag How many can tag ladies and gentlemen? I would love to hear about your favorite makeup 🧨 #makeupCOOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
United States of America
I liked the palette overall a lot. You're probably thinking, then why 3 stars? My reason that just made it go down one star is the pink shimmer! The frosty pink is PRESSED GLITTER and I do not like pressed glitter like this one. You barely get any glitter or color from it, even when there was a lot of pressure. Then, at this point, I was swatching the pink and, to be fair, I put a lot of pressure on, to get a swatch you could even see, and the swatch goes with this review (I zoomed in on it in a different picture, so you can see how little pigment it has). The shadow broke, the color hit pan! I repressed it, but it was really hard. ( I probably won't even use the shade, but it looks nicer with it.) Also, a few of the shades, like the blue, are not pigmented. Most of the shades in the palette are pigmented, creamy, and blendable. I bought this palette for 25 bucks at Marshalls so I don't regret my purchase.
An oldie, but a goodie! This was my second high end eye shadow product and boy, was I excited. It smells sooo good and exactly like a chocolate bar. I'm still so amazed at how too faced always makes their products smell so good. The pigmentation in this product is amazing and the blend-ability is there. Too faced products always blend so well in my opinion. I love the shades peanut butter, bon bon, and caramel. You can create such nice warm brown eyeshadow looks. I also love that there's the pop of blue, blueberry swirl. The only shade in here that has no payoff is pink sugar. Other than that, this is still one of my favorite palettes!!

Looking for your answer?