BY TOO FACED

Look filter-flawless in real life! Our collection of weightless finishing powders mimic the effects of your favorite photo filters by using light-fragmenting technology to brighten, bronze, and illuminate the skin.

Details:

Selfie Powders are your filters for the real world! Our collection of weightless finishing powders mimic the effects of your favorite photo filters by using light-fragmenting technology to instantly brighten with diffused warmth, bronze with a smoothing glow, or add a cool ethereal light to the skin. Get close-up perfection in photos and look filter-flawless in real life!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Can be used individually or blended together for a customized, photo filter finish.
  • Portable compact allows you to filter your selfies on the go.
  • The honest way to #nofilter

Sunrise and Totally Toasted Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Moon River Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• Has anyone used this?? I got it at TJ Maxx for $12.99 and...1 Answers
  • Tell me about this palette please. Are the powders like h...2 Answers
  • Who has this palette and what's your thoughts on it??1 Answers
Marissa R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received this product as a prize about a year or two ago. It’s still sitting on my bathroom shelf with all the other makeup I have but don’t actually use...
It is very powdery which is a huge con for me.
It has a neat idea behind but I don’t feel it really works how it says it should. It works as a good highlighter maybe but I find that the yellow is too yellow for my skin etc. the colors just don’t work.
I have to say, however, I tend to go with very neutral to semi-neutral makeup looks so this just might not be my cup of tea.
Jessica B.
Mount Airy
These powders add a nice bit of dimension to a look, not sure I can see a huge difference in selfie quality though! The top of the product seems a bit more shimmery than when used farther down in the pan - then they appear slightly more matte. They’re not super-pigmented (so you couldn’t use them doubly as eye-shadow or anything), but I think that’s due to the type of product it is.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I think the concept was well played since this generation loves selfies. Even with googling couldn’t find the perfect aY to use this. It’s pretty much like 3 very cheap highlighters. The powder wasn’t very pigmented and even if you apply all over you don’t get that selfie filter look. Wouldn’t recommend beyond children’s play product
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE'
Karina L.
Florida City
Purchased at: ULTA
Look filter-flawless in real life! This collection of weightless finishing powders mimic the effects of your favorite photo filters by using light-fragmenting technology to brighten, bronze, and illuminate the skin.

Selfie Powders are your filters for the real world! This collection of weightless finishing powders mimic the effects of your favorite photo filters by using light-fragmenting technology to instantly brighten with diffused warmth, bronze with a smoothing glow, or add a cool ethereal light to the skin. Get close-up perfection in photos and look filter-flawless in real life!
zz g.
orlando
I only use the bronzer. The bronzer is perfect for fair skin. I already hit pan. The purple and yellow color are useless in my eyes. This product contains talc. Hope too faced can make a new bronzer of this color without talc.
Abigale M.
Amherst
My best friend got me this pallet for my birthday and I’m so glad she did! I love the colors because they look so natural and subtle. The only downside is that the blending ability could have improved.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I'm sorry, they definitely missed the mark on this one. Maybe I got a bad one? They had absolutely no effect on my look. Over makeup, under, whether I used a lot or a little, none of I mattered.
kirsten c.
mount savage , MD
Purchased at: ULTA
i've read reviews saying that this palette created a flawless, brilliant finish for people... but it did nothing for me! i normally swear by too faced products, but i haven't reached for this once since the first time i tried it, and i definitely never will. it did nothing for fine lines or the appearance of pores, which is what i look for in a finishing powder.
Elizabeth F.
columbus
I was able to snag this at a really low price at Nordstrom Rack so I cannot comment on price comparison at full retail price. Aside from that, the product is a mix review. The yellow powder didn’t brighten like it was supposed to; it honestly just made things yellow. The blue powder did the brightening. The bronzer was average. It wasn’t the best formula and it blended out kinda patchy but it worked well as a transition eyeshadow.
Lindsay M.
What do you use this for the most?
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
I saw this was on sale on the website, is this palette worth it? Any shades better than others?
Shanti A.
I just recently purchased this at my local tjmaxx. When I picked it up, I first thought it was highlighters but now I'm not sure. What is this product really used for and is it a good product? Would anyone recommend it?
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Ok so those of you that looove it or have at least used it quite a bit... do you use it as a finishing powder like intended or do you use it like a highlight/ bronzer?
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Where on the face exactly do you use this pallete?? I recently bought it in hopes of not having to use filters on every photo but I'm unsure how and where to apply it and how much and when do I apply it before or after contouring and such??