Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
Secret Beauty Weapons - Too Faced included some their best selling products into a kit.A $34 value!Includes:Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz)Deluxe Lip Injection (0.05 oz)Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Clamshell (0.08 oz) - Secret Beauty Weapons
Photos (3)
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
I love this kit ! Its great way to keep all the best sellers on the go ! It includes the top selling #Betterthansex mascara, the popular lip ejections gloss, and you can't forget your go to chocolate soleil Bronzer! All in travel size ! I recommend anyone who's is usually on the go or just want to try out these top selling products to definitely pick up this kit!
kaydee r.
kaydee r.
Jan. 22, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
is there two faced sex in the city really good ? i always wanted it but i dont know if its worth buying or not because i no body i know has it . i have the other two faced stuff just not sex in the city
Anais F.
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
You can get at Ulta for like under 15 been thinking about buying great value!
Adam L.
Adam L.
Glenwood, IA
March 20, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
Just received mine in the mail today! Loved every single one of these products. The lip injection gloss is everything and you feel the formula working within seconds of applying. The warm-tingling sensation plump your lips gently making them glam enough for any occasion. The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells like cocoa and feels smooth on the skin giving your complexion a hue of color that screams DEFINITION. And you can't go wrong with Better Than Sex mascara. This is a staple product giving you that falsie-lash volume without having to put on fake lashes. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful when you wear falsies with this product too, but if you don't have any just the mascara alone can get the job done for you! ❤
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Elkins, WV
April 10, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
Wow where to starts?! The Better than Sex mascara volumizes and defines my lashes without feeling heavy or getting clumpy. The Lip Injection plumper visibly plumps my lips in minutes and lasts a lonnng time under lipstick or alone. The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells amazing and has a great neutral tone for great contouring without an orange-like look!!! Best trio out there for low maintenance to high maintenance looks!
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
April 25, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
I have all three of these products and love them. The lip injections lip gloss is a tad bit odd (it makes my lips tingle lol) so I don't use often but it works! I adore the better than sex mascara, as well as the bronzer (which smells just like chocolate) I recommend anything Too Faced and especially these three!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Orange cove , CA
June 13, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
I have use the better than sex mascara the applicator is all right the mascara it's self is not what I expected. It is affective but it kind of was disappointing because I mean Ive used better but I would recommend it to those who don't like exaggerating eyelashes
Emma S.
Emma S.
May 20, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
Love love love this product. it was amazing! i have nothing but good to say about this. it was amazing . i think the price was pretty good on point. I would recommissioning this to every person who wears makeup!
Malissa S.
Malissa S.
Whiteland
May 24, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
Absolutely adore the better than sex mascara it has to be one of my favorites yet! Too faced has to be one of my favorite makeup brands. Depending on your price rage it's worth the money 10/10 would recommend!
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
June 18, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons
I ordered this set off the Ulta website and the bronzer is my favorite! The bronzer smells like chocolate and the mascara is wonderful. The only problem was the lip injection, it only plumped my lips for 30 minutes
Angeles R.
Angeles R.
Oklahoma City , Ok
How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like this for a while