Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Kimberly V.Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Kimberly V.Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Toni A.

BY TOO FACED

Secret Beauty Weapons - Too Faced included some their best selling products into a kit.A $34 value!Includes:Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz)Deluxe Lip Injection (0.05 oz)Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Clamshell (0.08 oz) - Secret Beauty Weapons

• How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like...1 Answers
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
I love this kit ! Its great way to keep all the best sellers on the go ! It includes the top selling #Betterthansex mascara, the popular lip ejections gloss, and you can't forget your go to chocolate soleil Bronzer! All in travel size ! I recommend anyone who's is usually on the go or just want to try out these top selling products to definitely pick up this kit!
kaydee r.
kaydee r.
is there two faced sex in the city really good ? i always wanted it but i dont know if its worth buying or not because i no body i know has it . i have the other two faced stuff just not sex in the city
Anais F.
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
You can get at Ulta for like under 15 been thinking about buying great value!
Adam L.
Adam L.
Glenwood, IA
Just received mine in the mail today! Loved every single one of these products. The lip injection gloss is everything and you feel the formula working within seconds of applying. The warm-tingling sensation plump your lips gently making them glam enough for any occasion. The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells like cocoa and feels smooth on the skin giving your complexion a hue of color that screams DEFINITION. And you can't go wrong with Better Than Sex mascara. This is a staple product giving you that falsie-lash volume without having to put on fake lashes. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful when you wear falsies with this product too, but if you don't have any just the mascara alone can get the job done for you! ❤
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
I love little gift sets and this one I highly recommend. Personally I really enjoy the travel sized Better than Sex mascara more than the full sizes! It's a great mascara and gets my lashes super black and voluminous however this mascara dries out so fast! Huge bummer. I have been a long time fan of the Soile bronzer it's a beautiful shade blends like a dream and doesn't have shimmer. Oh and it's smells like chocolate. Heaven! I have heard some things about the lip injection being too intense and burn too much but I personally don't mind the tingling and it actually works great! I love the way my lips look when I apply this product. I would definitely recommend this set!
Eryka H.
Eryka H.
First off the Better then Sex mascara is my favorite mascara that I have ever used & I have used a lot of different mascara! It's kinda expensive but worth it! It makes my lashes look so full, long, and adds volume! I would recommend it! The lip plumper I will say makes your lips have a intense burn but that's the pumper working. I honestly don't mind the burn but I know other people who have used it and couldn't stand it. I will say it did make my lips look a little bigger but not much bigger. The bronzer is so good! I use it everyday! It's the perfect color and I love that it's matte! And it smells good!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lavale, MD
Wow where to starts?! The Better than Sex mascara volumizes and defines my lashes without feeling heavy or getting clumpy. The Lip Injection plumper visibly plumps my lips in minutes and lasts a lonnng time under lipstick or alone. The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells amazing and has a great neutral tone for great contouring without an orange-like look!!! Best trio out there for low maintenance to high maintenance looks!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Got this cute little sample set to test out the hype for myself about these three products, not a bad deal either. The bronzer was very blendable, pigmented, and smelled great! The mascara DID NOT work out for me, totally sucks because it’s on many holy grail lists. It made my lashes super clumpy and spidery with just one coat. As for the lip plumper, it fattened my lips up, slight burning, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Three of my go-to products in one! Lip injection is great, as it plumps and smooths the lips. It does have a strong tingly sensation. BTS mascara is a fave as it doesnt clump but builds awesome volume! It is a drier formula and will allow you to layer and layer. I wear chocolate soleil bronzer daily. I wear the medium shade. It is usually what I contour with as well, since it has a little bit of ashy tones to it.
Joslyn P.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Only reviewing this product to review the Lip Injections lip gloss. I refuse to support a brand like Too Faced anymore, but I will not deny that the Extreme Lip Injections lip gloss by Too Faced is the best lip plumper I have ever tried EVER. So many people say it burns beyond even being able to keep it on, but I disagree. It's not THAT bad, I love the results though.
Angeles R.
Angeles R.
Oklahoma City , Ok
How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like this for a while