Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
Secret Beauty Weapons - Too Faced included some their best selling products into a kit.A $34 value!Includes:Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz)Deluxe Lip Injection (0.05 oz)Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Clamshell (0.08 oz) - Secret Beauty Weapons
Photos (2)
Adam L.
Adam L.
Glenwood, IA

Just received mine in the mail today! Loved every single one of these products. The lip injection gloss is everything and you feel the formula working within seconds of applying. The warm-tingling sensation plump your lips gently making them glam enough for any occasion. The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells like cocoa and feels smooth on the skin giving your complexion a hue of color that screams DEFINITION. And you can't go wrong with Better Than Sex mascara. This is a staple product giving you that falsie-lash volume without having to put on fake lashes. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful when you wear falsies with this product too, but if you don't have any just the mascara alone can get the job done for you! ❤
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Elkins, WV

Wow where to starts?! The Better than Sex mascara volumizes and defines my lashes without feeling heavy or getting clumpy. The Lip Injection plumper visibly plumps my lips in minutes and lasts a lonnng time under lipstick or alone. The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells amazing and has a great neutral tone for great contouring without an orange-like look!!! Best trio out there for low maintenance to high maintenance looks!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

I love this kit ! Its great way to keep all the best sellers on the go ! It includes the top selling #Betterthansex mascara, the popular lip ejections gloss, and you can't forget your go to chocolate soleil Bronzer! All in travel size ! I recommend anyone who's is usually on the go or just want to try out these top selling products to definitely pick up this kit!
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA

I have all three of these products and love them. The lip injections lip gloss is a tad bit odd (it makes my lips tingle lol) so I don't use often but it works! I adore the better than sex mascara, as well as the bronzer (which smells just like chocolate) I recommend anything Too Faced and especially these three!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Love everything in this set. The bronzer is my absolute favorite and I have been using it a long time so it's good to have a travel size to throw in my purse. The mascara is great and travel sized and the lip injections extreme is one of my favorite products.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Kilgore, TX

This is a good little package deal. The mascara is the best. The lip injection really works well. Hurts a bit but... beauty is pain'! And the bronzer is a great color pay off, I continue my nose and smaller things with it. Worth the price
kaydee r.
kaydee r.

is there two faced sex in the city really good ? i always wanted it but i dont know if its worth buying or not because i no body i know has it . i have the other two faced stuff just not sex in the city
destiny e.
destiny e.
converse

I loveeee the bronzer !! It blends so good and smells like chocolate. I only paid 10 for the mini and it is well worth it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clarksville, TN

Honestly the best thing out of this is the "better than sex" mascara. This was better than the Dior version and cheaper .
Anais F.
Anais F.
Riverside, CA

You can get at Ulta for like under 15 been thinking about buying great value!
Angeles R.
Angeles R.
Oklahoma City , Ok

How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like this for a while