Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Kimberly V.Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Kimberly V.Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Toni A.

BY TOO FACED

Secret Beauty Weapons - Too Faced included some their best selling products into a kit.A $34 value!Includes:Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz)Deluxe Lip Injection (0.05 oz)Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Clamshell (0.08 oz) - Secret Beauty Weapons

• How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like...1 Answers
Janet M.
Ashland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to mascara. I love the consistency and how pigmented it is. It gives volume and curl only with one coat. It does not smudge. I have only used the non waterproofed, I would love to try the waterproofed one. I would certainly recommend to all of my friends. The bottle is pretty too. And most importantly it does not clump my eyewashes
Jazmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this gives you little samples to try but they're actually not that email I like how they are in size because if your never tried the products bit have been wanting to buy don't want to spend all the money on the full size products then these are perfect and I really liked everything I got in it
Claudia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this cute little sample set to test out the hype for myself about these three products, not a bad deal either. The bronzer was very blendable, pigmented, and smelled great! The mascara DID NOT work out for me, totally sucks because it’s on many holy grail lists. It made my lashes super clumpy and spidery with just one coat. As for the lip plumper, it fattened my lips up, slight burning, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Ro T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this as my go to bronzer, smells just like chocolate, the lip injection makes my lips look even more fuller and I love the mascara because it gives my barely there eyelashes some length.
ShaunaMarie F.
Hot Springs
The mascara is the best I've ever used it goes on so nice it doesn't flake off. The bronzer smells amazing. The lip injector doesn't chap my lips and goes on so smoothly. These products are worth buying again.
Mia F.
Salem
In love with this set! My favorite mascara is the Better Than Sex and a definite necessity is the Lip Injection lip plumper. Makes my lips look so full and has a very tingly affect that I love. I have the mini Chocolate Solei bronzer and am in need to buy a full sized. It's part of my everyday makeup routine and has an amazing coco smell.
Amber B.
Columbia Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these products! I’ve never used the bronzer but the lip injection lippie and the better than sex mascara I use every day!! I bought them both from Sephora and I would 100% buy them again!!!
Carley O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of these products are some of my favorites! Mascara gives ultimate volume and drama without clumping or flaking. Lip gloss really does plump lips and tingles in the best way! And finally.. the chocolate Soleil bronzer is my holy grail bronzer. Smells like chocolate, isn't orange, and blends like a dream.
Amber S.
Russellville , AR
I received lip injection in my ipsy bag one month. Didn't think it would be something I would wear because I have big lips to begin with. So I used it just to see what I thought. I was super impressed. I have a friend who has tiny lips, she borrowed it. IT WAS INSANE. She now purchases it regularly!!
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgsh i have all of these and I just love them so much. It’s so cute and tiny and u can take hem with you whoever u go. The bronzer is a perfect warm color, the mascara is just amazing and the lip plumper is awesome!
Angeles R.
Oklahoma City , Ok
How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like this for a while