Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Kimberly V.Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Kimberly V.Too Faced Secret Beauty Weapons uploaded by Toni A.

BY TOO FACED

Secret Beauty Weapons - Too Faced included some their best selling products into a kit.A $34 value!Includes:Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz)Deluxe Lip Injection (0.05 oz)Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Clamshell (0.08 oz) - Secret Beauty Weapons

• How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like...1 Answers
Katy F.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love two faced mascara! It makes my lashes almost look naturally long, full, and adds a dramatic effect to my overall look!
I’ve tried both regular and waterproof. They are both amazing and I will forever have this in my makeup bag! Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
All of these products are amazing! I bought them so often because they were long lasting. They are pretty affordable and met all of my needs. The products are high quality and I would definitely buy them again
Ro T.
Love this as my go to bronzer, smells just like chocolate, the lip injection makes my lips look even more fuller and I love the mascara because it gives my barely there eyelashes some length.
ShaunaMarie F.
Hot Springs
The mascara is the best I've ever used it goes on so nice it doesn't flake off. The bronzer smells amazing. The lip injector doesn't chap my lips and goes on so smoothly. These products are worth buying again.
Mia F.
Salem
In love with this set! My favorite mascara is the Better Than Sex and a definite necessity is the Lip Injection lip plumper. Makes my lips look so full and has a very tingly affect that I love. I have the mini Chocolate Solei bronzer and am in need to buy a full sized. It's part of my everyday makeup routine and has an amazing coco smell.
Amber B.
Columbia Heights
I absolutely love these products! I’ve never used the bronzer but the lip injection lippie and the better than sex mascara I use every day!! I bought them both from Sephora and I would 100% buy them again!!!
Carley O.
All of these products are some of my favorites! Mascara gives ultimate volume and drama without clumping or flaking. Lip gloss really does plump lips and tingles in the best way! And finally.. the chocolate Soleil bronzer is my holy grail bronzer. Smells like chocolate, isn't orange, and blends like a dream.
Amber S.
Russellville , AR
I received lip injection in my ipsy bag one month. Didn't think it would be something I would wear because I have big lips to begin with. So I used it just to see what I thought. I was super impressed. I have a friend who has tiny lips, she borrowed it. IT WAS INSANE. She now purchases it regularly!!
This is the best set yet!! The mascara is unbelievable!!! The lip plumper actually works with in minuets!! And the bronzer is my absolute favorite!!!! And the best yet is that it’s affordable!! Must buy this lady’s!
Addie L.
The better than sex mascara is awesome and voluminous it provides body and beauty! The contour powder is absolutely amazing and the lip primer makes color last from day to night!
Angeles R.
Oklahoma City , Ok
How can I get this? And how much? Been looking for something like this for a while