Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer uploaded by Shayna S.Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer uploaded by Mindy C.

BY TOO FACED #72 in Bronzer

Back for a limited time only! Give skin a sexy, warm glow for bikini season and beyond. Our nourishing body bronzing oil features the perfect bronze tone that tints skin and adjust to all skin tones, while replenishing coconut oil and antioxidant-rich Mangosteen fruit condition and protect skin. It’s a bronzed look fit for a queen.

Details:

Apply a small amount of Royal Oil though ends of hair for a subtle shimmer and extra protection to dry ends

MORE TO LOVE:

• Perfect bronze tint leaves skin with a glistening warm glow–perfectly adjusts for very pale to deep skin tones
  • Infused with antioxidant-rich Mangosteen fruit and nourishing Coconut Oil to help protect and hydrate skin
  • Can be used all over body and face
  • Absorbs quickly; won’t transfer to clothing

100 mL / 3.3 Fl. Oz. INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

• I have very pale skin and don't like tanning, will this give me s...1 Answers
  • Is it really oily? 2 Answers
  • Has anybody found this product to separate on them?2 Answers
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer
  • "Smell is amazing, goes on smooth and love the hint of color it gives my fair skin in the summer!" in 1 review
kayla s.
kayla s.
Lititz, PA
Okay so i can rave about this eyeshadow pallette for days let me tell you this sleek and sexy pallette can create so many looks its unbeliveable. I discovered the eyeshadow satin sheets because of this palette, it works as a great inner tear duct high light and (shh) i sometimes use it to also highlight the rest of my face this product IS A MUST
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this at Ulta beauty and I absolutely love it. The same time as getting a nice settle bronzy glow to your skin it has coconut oil that rejuvenates it and makes it feel soft and hydrated
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Orem, UT
I love this product but it's a tiny bit greasy. Other then that it's perfect. The color is great and how smooth it goes on is awesome too. I use it in the summer when I go to the pool and need a quick bronze.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
St Charles, IL
This is amazing stuff!!! I love the smell! I tried this because I have been on a coconut kick lately and this is perfect not too greasy just right!
kiara r.
kiara r.
Bell Gardens, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow body bronze !! Must have ! Can't wait to try, I was shocked when I discovered too face had body bronzes
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Modesto
This used to be my favorite product EVER for quick on the go tanning! I was devastated when they pulled it from the ulta I worked at years ago. I was obsessed with the smell- it made me feel like I was on the beach on a tropical island! It had a light weight oil texture that not only gave me a bronze glow but it helped keep my skin moisturizer throughout the day! I wish I knew they were pulling it! I would've bought an endless supply !! Can't say enough good things about it.
Aylin S.
Aylin S.
irvine
Beauty Junkie Expert
best set ever, I love this product, it's perfect for all ages. ! It was way better than my expectation for the color and texture. It is very natural, and exactly th color I was looking for.its perfect for day and night! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of any kind of body bronzer. I've been on the search for one that actually gave you a natural tan glow and this is the one! It doesn't make you look orange-y, and this is the one! I bought it online and plan on buying many many more! 10/10
alex m.
alex m.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this body bronzer. i woke inside all summer long but after using this it makes me look like i was at the beach all day every day! it has never disappointed me! i purchased mine online and it was one of the best purchases i've made
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product to use on vacation , it being my first time using it. The product did leave my skin with a nice bronze and went on very gentle and smooth. The packaging is also very nice and I have no real complaints about the product, it just was not my favorite body bronzer that I have used so far.
Sabrina Marie C.
Sabrina Marie C.
San Pablo, CA
Is it really oily?
Brighton P.
Brighton P.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anybody found this product to separate on them?
Megan P.
Megan P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very pale skin and don't like tanning, will this give me some color without streaks/orange,,etc?
Deborah  B.
Deborah B.
Carrollton, TX
Does it give you a natural tan look ?