Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer uploaded by Crystal G.Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer uploaded by Mindy C.Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer uploaded by Shayna S.

BY TOO FACED

Back for a limited time only! Give skin a sexy, warm glow for bikini season and beyond. Our nourishing body bronzing oil features the perfect bronze tone that tints skin and adjust to all skin tones, while replenishing coconut oil and antioxidant-rich Mangosteen fruit condition and protect skin. It’s a bronzed look fit for a queen.

Details:

Apply a small amount of Royal Oil though ends of hair for a subtle shimmer and extra protection to dry ends

MORE TO LOVE:

• Perfect bronze tint leaves skin with a glistening warm glow–perfectly adjusts for very pale to deep skin tones
  • Infused with antioxidant-rich Mangosteen fruit and nourishing Coconut Oil to help protect and hydrate skin
  • Can be used all over body and face
  • Absorbs quickly; won’t transfer to clothing

100 mL / 3.3 Fl. Oz. INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

• I have very pale skin and don't like tanning, will this give me s...1 Answers
  • Is it really oily? 2 Answers
  • Has anybody found this product to separate on them?2 Answers
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer
  • "Smell is amazing, goes on smooth and love the hint of color it gives my fair skin in the summer!" in 1 review
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
It’s smells wonderfully. It’s very shimmery too. Be carful and make sure it’s completely dry before putting clothes on because it can come off. It also will come off in water so it’s not a pool oil. But other than that, it will give your skin the most beautiful glow ever! It’s very soft and silky!! I wish it stayed longer because it’s so freaky pretty. It will work nicely for a night out or special event.
Brooke C.
Mobile
This product is AMAZING! It has a sweet scent & it absorbs into the skin without streaking or transferring onto your clothes. It left my skin looking healthier with a warm glow & the oils left my skin feeling silky smooth without feeling greasy. I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep making it. It does have a subtle  shimmer effect to it and a thick consistency but it is so easy to apply & a little can go a long way. I would recommend this oil bronzer to everyone I know.  Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Body Bronzer
Angeline L.
I love this stuff and I don't even like the smell of it. It is a very luxe feeling product that gives a nice glow instead of a streaky or oily product. The glitter is not thick it is a subtle sheen. I love it. I love it. I love it. Go buy it!
Meagan s.
Mustang, OK
Holy Molly this is my all time favorite!!! I put this on my legs when I go out and wear dresses it has such a beautiful sparkly look makes my legs look ahhhamazing!! Forsure 5 stars plus it smells amazing
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I was on instagram and came across people’s designer beauty product finds at Marshalls and thought I would go and check it out for myself. The top faced Royal Oil was one of three things I found there. It was new and only $12.99! I haven’t had time to lay out at the beach to tan so I’m a bit pale right now. This oil made me look bronzed and beautiful without going in the sun. It wasn’t too oily and it was not streaky, you just have to blend it in well. I will be buying more of it when I run out!
alex m.
North Wildwood
i love this body bronzer. i woke inside all summer long but after using this it makes me look like i was at the beach all day every day! it has never disappointed me! i purchased mine online and it was one of the best purchases i've made
Olivia S.
Modesto
This used to be my favorite product EVER for quick on the go tanning! I was devastated when they pulled it from the ulta I worked at years ago. I was obsessed with the smell- it made me feel like I was on the beach on a tropical island! It had a light weight oil texture that not only gave me a bronze glow but it helped keep my skin moisturizer throughout the day! I wish I knew they were pulling it! I would've bought an endless supply !! Can't say enough good things about it.
Autumn D.
Longmont, CO
I got this at ulta a small sample and I had to go back for more. This is awesome it smells great my boyfriend said it made my skin feel great. It was a little pricey but most two faced products are and you get what you pay for. I would buy it again if it was in my beauty budget for sure.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I just recently purchased this at Ulta beauty and I absolutely love it. The same time as getting a nice settle bronzy glow to your skin it has coconut oil that rejuvenates it and makes it feel soft and hydrated
Taylor B.
I am a big fan of any kind of body bronzer. I've been on the search for one that actually gave you a natural tan glow and this is the one! It doesn't make you look orange-y, and this is the one! I bought it online and plan on buying many many more! 10/10
Brighton P.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anybody found this product to separate on them?
Sabrina Marie C.
San Pablo, CA
Is it really oily?
Deborah  B.
Carrollton, TX
Does it give you a natural tan look ?
Megan P.
Kansas City, MO
I have very pale skin and don't like tanning, will this give me some color without streaks/orange,,etc?