Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush

Our portable, retractable Kabuki Brush is a friend to the end; one that will follow you anywhere, and thanks to its retractable cover, will never look like a hot mess. Luxurious, hard-working bristles grab pigment  and blend expertly for flawless, streak-free color.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Our signature cruelty-free Teddy Bear Hair is an exclusive, super soft and luxurious fiber that grabs and blends pigments
  • Synthetic hair bristles are long lasting and easy to clean
  • The pull-up, retractable cover protects purses and makeup bags from mess!

Net Weight: 1.5 Oz. (Metric: 42.5 g) *Vegan-friendly

How do I clean this product tried baby shampoo and makeup Matt but wont won’t please help
I want to have this, but is it worth the price?
How does this wash? Is it complicated to get a good clean with all that packaging around the brush and it's retractable nature... I'm just wondering if mad makeup gets trapped in the mechanism...and how you clean that out. And also how you sterilize the parts inside that it retracts into, considering just cleaning the bristles and avoiding the connection to the handle won't work with this one..?
Start your review of Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
MY NEW FAVORITE BRUSH! Seriously, you can use this brush for powder foundation when it is fully extended, a contour brush when it is fanned(using your thumb) and a blush brush. Love, love, love!in reviews
Cheryl  D.
Hamilton, OH
Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Cheryl  D.
I now have three of these amazing Too Faced Kabuki brushes. I leave one packed and ready to travel. These are soft, yet dense enough for either foundation or powder!!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,425 reviews
Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Too Faced brushes. This retractable brush is no exception. Soft bristles, packed densely together, I keep it in my purse for convenience of touching up my powder products during the day.
Samantha R.
Tampa, FL
I'm obsessed with this brush. It's SO soft, and I love that it has a cap. Makes it really easy for carrying in a make up case without getting dirty. Love!
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This is one of my favorite Kabuki brushes simply for two reasons: PRETTY and RETRACTABLE! It's been forever since I have found a retractable Kabuki I actually enjoyed. A few of the other ones I have tried in the past the hairs fall out so fast. This is my fave for dusting off my top coat of powder for my foundation.
Rhonda H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This brush feels amazing on your skin. It is very, very soft. Almost too soft for some things and requires a bit more effort to use. I use this for traveling because of the case. I load it with translucent powder then put the top on for quick touch ups. I think this is a bit too soft for liquid foundation application.
Jillian B.
Lees Summit
I'v used this brush for everything...blush, bronzer, all over face powders..it's worked great on all of them. It's especially great for travel since it has the lid. The only think I don't like about it is that it's a little more difficult to clean.
Tricia  P.
I've had this brush a very long time and it has been a very durable brush that I use every day. It is a bit stiff but other than that I'm happy with it.
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Alisha L.
I know, I know. Again with the Too Faced products. I love their products and this makeup brush is no exception. My makeup goes on smooth, almost like it airbrush. And it doesn’t hurt that the case is rose gold.
Hope S.
East Haddam, CT
Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Hope S.
What I like about this product? By far one of the best brushes I own. Retractable and easy to carry around. Has soft bristles that hold lots of product What I don’t like about this product? Price maybe Would I buy it again? Yes
Deziree R.
Ashland City, TN
Such a great brush. I had gotten it as a gift 6 years ago and it still looks brand new, works super well. When you clean it little hairs fall out but not enough to cause worry. Would recommend as it picks up quite a bit of product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...