BY TOO FACED

Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. This one-stop shop of a brush is a serious multi-tasker! Our perfectly portable retractable Kabuki Brush is the ideal tool to apply bronzers, blushers, powders and shimmers flawlessly.  Our world-famous "Teddy Bear Hair" bristles grab and blend color without any of the cruelty or hygiene problems associated with animal-hair brushes. Backstage Benefits: This professional, do it all brush travels like a celebrity. Pocket sized for quick touch ups. Teddy Bear Hair ~ ultra soft, cruelty free and performs like a pro! see more...

Bree F.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very reliable brush! So easy to clean!
This brush is made from teddy bear particles left over.
The bristles are so fluffy they help all the products blend out like butter and there is minimal fall out. I love this brand because they're cruelty free and vegan.
I like this fluffy brush because it's retractable Ana it's my favorite kabuki.
I got this on toofaced.com with a 30% off coupon from ipsy. Very great deal. I use this with blush or bronzer. :)
I do recommend this brush highly. Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
Emily W.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Kabuki brushes simply for two reasons: PRETTY and RETRACTABLE! It's been forever since I have found a retractable Kabuki I actually enjoyed. A few of the other ones I have tried in the past the hairs fall out so fast. This is my fave for dusting off my top coat of powder for my foundation.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Hatfield, PA
This brush works wonders! It's great for applying loose powder for when the skin gets a little oily throughout the day. It's a very easy to clean brush. It stays soft no matter how many times it's rinsed/washed. Some hairs are pulled out of the brush once in awhile, but that's like most brushes.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
I love this brush so so so so much! It's perfect for foundation of powder! It's nice and retractable for easy storage! I personally perfer putting on foundation with a brush and this is the way to go!!! I love it so much and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a foundation brush!
Gi G.
Gi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this brush was a bit on the pricey side, I would recommend buying it. It really is just a good quality brush. The bristles don't fall out and are super soft. The brush is perfect for a travel bag. If you're looking for a good quality brush, this is for you.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all my brushes, I've try this one before at sephora it was very convenient because it's small and fits easily everywhere, but didn't convince me to buy it ... but for those who aren't picky about their brushes this could be a good one for you to try
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great brush compared to all the other brushes it up every really like this book so much it just is so soft in the past make up so great it's like it's not like not even hard to pick which one is better compared to all the other brushes this one is way better than all the other brushes
Delacie N.
Delacie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brushes. Although it costs a bit more I will save you in the future. Due to the lip the bristles stay tight and together making the brush last almost forever. It is easy to use and wonderful for people who travel
Joce R.
Joce R.
Dover, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a slight smaller than the one I've used before but this is a great kabuki ! I definitely recommend buying if your looking for a new brush. Easy application with flawless results. I definitely will be getting another one as a gift .
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Hampden, ME
Wow! This brush is literally the BEST brush I have ever used! I love it so much that when it gets dirty I don't even clean it, I just toss it out and replace it! Quality is unbelievable! I recommend this for everyone and anyone!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Onalaska, WI
Do the bristles fall out easily on this brush?