BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A 24-hour full-coverage insurance policy against fading, creasing, and smudging. Two shadow primer choices are better than one. Original Shadow Insurance is a colorless formula that creates the perfect canvas for any shadow application. Shadow Insurance Candlelight is a shimmery gold formula that adds luminosity to any shadow. Color is intensified and locked down until you take it off. Cream and powder shadows blend effortlessly for a stay-put look, every time. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is not my favorite primer, but it does the job and it's definitely not the worst primer that I have used. I definitely prefer the uncolored version of this primer, I think it goes on well and I don't find that my shadows crease when I wear this, and my eyelids do get pretty oily so I always have to use a primer. You do have to make sure that you shake this or like knead the tube in a way because I do find that it separates some and if you skip this step then you will just get this oily like substance when you squeeze the tube. I mainly use this as a backup primer because like I said it just isn't my favorite, I find it pretty average but I mean it works. The candlelight version I just really don't like. I think that the shimmer that version is just way too much and I really don't think that it adds anything to the eyeshadow look. I used it a few times this past week because I ran out of all my uncolored primers and It just really bugged me to have that much shimmer because I don't want that showing through in my crease and I don't like that you can see the edges of where it's been applied because of that shimmer. It works okay function wise, but if I use that one I always put a foundation powder over it to make it matte and cover up some of that color.
Allison S.
Laurinburg, NC
It has been many years since I used the Too Faced shadow insurance. It wasn't bad quality but I also don't remember it being the best either. It doesn't cancel out eyelid color which is what I need since I have fair, a little veins and deep set eyes. Also it didn't keep my eyeshadow from creasing even though I set them with little powder before they had time to crease. I'm in my thirties so its important to have an eyeshadow primer that doesn't crease or at least minimize them. Since its creases on me and doesn't nuetraluze lid its not my favorite and I gave it 3 stars.
Haile M.
This is a great product you don’t have to use a lot of it for it work which means that it lasts longer than most other products, but while also keeping your shadow from creasing, it has this uncanny way of making the eye shadow pigment to be more vibrant and shine. It also keeps me from having to reapply any of my eyeshadow through out the day or even do touch ups.
Carrie S.
There are many better primers out there!! I like Laura Mercier, Becca, and hourglass. When I use this under my foundation it makes my foundation look caked on. It also makes it Patchy. It doesn’t matter if I use a tiny bit or a lot!! I’m quite simply not a fan! I do love the eyeshadow insurance primer though!
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
This primer is another one that keeps my face looking fresh & crease free throughout the day. The product itself lasts a long time, it's easy to apply & reduces my redness. I'd buy it again, as it's such an amazing product.
Lana S.
Their primers worked like a charm. They work as they should to keep the make up from smearing or creasing. They’re like a little secret in a background of make up look. The price range I would say it’s medium to high, but it’s worth it.
Jasmine L.
Lewis Center
I have tested out so many products when it comes to things like this . Most of them were just blah feeling or they felt like a sticky feeling . This one did the magic . I didn't really have any cons . I would totally get this again.
Cecilia T.
Livingston, CA
I'm not sure if the formula changed over the years but I recently bought a new one and the formula is either watery or so thick it's difficult to blend out. When I used mine I think the formula separated because all I got was all this oil so I had to shake and massage the tub to mix the formula back. Once that was resolved the primer is good but I wouldn't recommend it
Maggie D.
Sioux Falls
I used to use this primer and I really did like it, however at the end of the day my makeup would be creasing and leaving lines. I decided to try a new primer and no longer have these issues. Would not recommend to a friend.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
I have used Shadow Insurance and I do believe it helps keep your eyeshadow intact for longer wear. I believe the price could be more reasonable however I would recommend someone to try it out.
Angelina A.
I have been looking to find a really good primer I mean is it a good one idk I think I just might buy it
Taylor H.
Lemont, IL
I've been looking for a new primer, is this worth the money? Usually use drug store products.
Halia V.
Northumberlnd, PA
Is this primer sticky? Does it actually makes a difference with your shadows?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend?
Ashly r.
Aurora, OH
I have been looking for some new primers for both face and eyes. i am wondering if it is worth the price? does it keep your makeup in place all day? and how good is the product compared to other brands? thanks!