Too Faced Ready Set Prime

A 24-hour full-coverage insurance policy against fading, creasing, and smudging. Two shadow primer choices are better than one. Original Shadow Insurance is a colorless formula that creates the perfect canvas for any shadow application. Shadow Insurance Candlelight is a shimmery gold formula that adds luminosity to any shadow. Color is intensified and locked down until you take it off. Cream and powder shadows blend effortlessly for a stay-put look, every time. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Too Faced Ready Set Prime is this primer good for oily skin?
Okay I have combo skin and was wondering if this was a good primer ? Plus is it worth the price?!
Is this a good primer for sensitive skin Too Faced Ready Set Prime ?
Start your review of Too Faced Ready Set Prime!
How would you rate this product?
Candace V.
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by Candace V.
This product remains my number one go to since my early twenties! I have combination skin therefore it never causes breakouts and makes my foundation look smooth and fresh looking all night/day.[product:too-faced-hangover-3-in-1-replenishing-primer-&-setting-spray]
member-46176
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by member-46176
It was really good took away lots of blemishes !! Also was good for the price ..even tho it’s expensive it’s really good it’s worth it !!
Mishaya B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by Mishaya B.
Yes this will keep your make up in place all day and your eyeshadow will look bomb! it is amazing and it just is the best one I’ve ever used! I have bought so many and will continue because it is the only one that really just keeps up eyeshadow in its assigned area and it doesn’t crease, is great!
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
I never used primer before this one. I absolutely love this now I understand why we use primer before makeup! Love this product!!!
Xandra G.
Baltimore, MD
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by Xandra G.
i honestly love how it isnt to creamy or sticky but i do think they should make it in i slightly bugger bottle and make it last a little longer mixed in with my other products besides that i like it alot!
Michelle L.
NewYorkCity
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by Michelle L.
i love ittt!!! i always recommend it to my friends that are trying to get more into makeup.
chelsea E.
Bronx, NY
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by chelsea E.
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by chelsea E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sydney U.
Perryville, Mo
Too Faced Ready Set Prime uploaded by Sydney U.
This primer is a very light, but works great! I have dry/oily skin in spots and it worked great. It is a little pricey, but very worth it. It also helps moisturize my face as well. I would recommend this product for any skin type.
Kimmy A.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love TooFaced primer. It helps correct imperfections and keeps my foundation looking great all day!
Melinda J.
National City, CA
These are my go to primers! I have gone through so many tubes because for me it helps my eyeshadow last throughout the night.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Too Faced Ready Set Prime is this primer good for oily skin?
Teresa G. il y a 13 jours
I would say so. I didn't find it to be an oily product at all.
Jackie V.
Sunland Park, NM
il y a 2 ans
Hunter J. il y a 2 ans
Sure is! I have sensitive skin and had no issues with it at all. I do recommend going in store and patch testing first though as everyone’s skin is different.
Ayah H.
il y a 3 ans
Too Faced Ready Set Prime ? What do you think about too face primer ?
Allie K. il y a un an
It’s good but unfortunately not my favorite I prefer Mac set an prime is last longer