Too Faced Rainbow Strobe Highlighter - Life's A Festival Collection uploaded by Ananka B.

Too Faced Rainbow Strobe Highlighter - Life's A Festival Collection

An all-over rainbow highlighter that can be used on the face and body to create the most colorful prismatic finish ever. This magical highlighter is the ultimate color strobe fantasy. For a true rainbow effect pick up product from left to right with a flat, dense brush and apply in one single stroke or swirl the colors together for an effortless, prismatic effect. The formula is infused with rose quartz powder to add some love energy to your makeup, and the fresh, dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. This palette contains:- 5 x Sparkle Highlighter Shades in Candy Pink, Golden Peach, Sunshine Yellow, Ice Blue, Amethyst Pearl It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Swirl these colors together for an effortless prismatic effect or wear them alone for a single-swipe formula payoff that's infused with endless love energy and good vibes. To create the perfect rainbow highlight, use the Magic Rainbow Strobing Brush (sold separately) it perfectly aligns with the Rainbow Highlighter from left to right for magical application.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "the pigmentation is really great and i’ve been excited about this product since they first announced the launch! the packaging is super cute and the product itself sits really nicely on my face. the colors beautifully go together and it’s a really good product" in 4 reviews
Kimberly K.
Likely this will be the last necessary Too Faced product I ever purchase. It's gritty, looks a bland pink-orange on my face. I'm light skinned, but not unduly pale. Usually it's easy to find highlighters that compliment my skin. I'm not a fan of drugstore makeup, but I did try my 11yr old cousin's Wet N Wild rainbow 🌈 highlighter and, though I wasn't much of a fan, it beat this on hands down. Like comparing a Yugo to a Corvette. Worst highlighter I've tried so far.
Bought yesterday. Returning tomorrow. Please don't waste your money. Only got 2 stars bc it's packaged relatively cute, and even that is nothing special.
Too Faced is going down the drain. The last few of their products I tried were a joke. However none was as ridiculous as this. Better off buying a cheap LA Colors eyeshadow to use, bc this is junk. Reminds me a lot of the Dollar Store makeup I got for my niece when she was about 3yrs old.
One second thought, this doesn't warrant 2 stars. It get one. One that it does Not deserve!
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
Too faced has way more worth while highlighters in my opinion. It’s has a semi champagne glow by in my opinion the candlelight highlighter has a prettier tone and if you were looking for it to put a rainbow on your face the compact is too large a size for that single swipe to look flattering. If you want a multidimensional highlighter with colorful sparkle, too faced’s diamond highlighter is GORGEOUS and would recommend just going with that one. They just have better options other than this one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product for me wasn't worth the price tag. The highlight you get is great if your into a pearlescent sheen. I however like a clean look and these cute colors mixed together look like shiny dirt on my skin. Fun to play around with but not great for a serious look.
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Im normally not one for highlight but I liked the way this highlight sat on my face. The pigmentation was great and I think the product should last awhile. Not sure if Ill buy it again though since I dont wear highlight as much. Good product but most likely wont buy again.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Very cheap looking packaging any highlight colors. Lately too faced is just pushing out new products to make money. Low quality at a high price. When I see the festival themed it makes me think of Lisa Frank. The highlight colors are not natural looking on the skin, and too over priced. Some thing I would only wear for Halloween.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I actually really enjoy using this product I immediately ran to the store to get this collection and I am freaking out over how amazing the pigment is on this product especially if you use all of the shades at once and apply to the face
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
The packaging is pretty, the product looks beautiful in the compact but it pretty much ends there. When applied it does not look like rainbow highlighter at all. It has a gritty texture and feel, and just looks like white pearl on my skin. I expected better from this.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
I received 2 of these absolutely shattered!!! So when it came out in stores I went in to check it out, swatches it used the rainbow brush it’s way to glittery, not much color, and I’ve got the wet n wild rainbow that blows this away wouldn’t recommend!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is expensive and not something you can use on the daily. The colors mixed together make a weird shade that looks bad on every skin tone and for the money u spent on that you can get something you would use everyday. Don’t waste your money
Ja L.
rochester, NY
Beautiful colors and great pigment !! And it last very long I did run out tho and would but a new one very soon. It’s very good for festivals and parties and shimmery
Stephanie G.
I want this imagine anyone got this in a voxbox that would be nice
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
Does this turn a weird color when mixed together? Too Faced Rainbow Strobe Highlighter - Life's A Festival Collection
Hope B.
Is this shimmery?
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
How is the pigment on this?
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy
I am interested in finding the best highlighter for my face what do you recommend?