BY TOO FACED

An all-over rainbow highlighter that can be used on the face and body to create the most colorful prismatic finish ever. This magical highlighter is the ultimate color strobe fantasy. For a true rainbow effect pick up product from left to right with a flat, dense brush and apply in one single stroke or swirl the colors together for an effortless, prismatic effect. The formula is infused with rose quartz powder to add some love energy to your makeup, and the fresh, dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. This palette contains:- 5 x Sparkle Highlighter Shades in Candy Pink, Golden Peach, Sunshine Yellow, Ice Blue, Amethyst Pearl It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Swirl these colors together for an effortless prismatic effect or wear them alone for a single-swipe formula payoff that's infused with endless love energy and good vibes. To create the perfect rainbow highlight, use the Magic Rainbow Strobing Brush (sold separately) it perfectly aligns with the Rainbow Highlighter from left to right for magical application.

Buy on Sephora
  • "the pigmentation is really great and i’ve been excited about this product since they first announced the launch! the packaging is super cute and the product itself sits really nicely on my face. the colors beautifully go together and it’s a really good product" in 4 reviews
C. H.
I decided to purchase this because of the adorable packaging and the fact that products like this are popular at the moment. This is a gorgeous rainbow highlighter and lasts a long time. The colors are not too bright but are visible so it looks nice. The packaging of this highlighter is beautiful and a huge plus, and I love how it has a corresponding brush. One downside could be that it’s a bit glittery, but besides that it’s perfect!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Very cheap looking packaging any highlight colors. Lately too faced is just pushing out new products to make money. Low quality at a high price. When I see the festival themed it makes me think of Lisa Frank. The highlight colors are not natural looking on the skin, and too over priced. Some thing I would only wear for Halloween.
Angelina C.
Kissimmee
I love this highlight so much. I love the colors and the undertone is mostly gold with some pink, blue, and purple. I think this is great for all skin types. This highlight has a shimmery finish because there is glitter. I would 10/10 reccomend to everyone.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
The packaging is pretty, the product looks beautiful in the compact but it pretty much ends there. When applied it does not look like rainbow highlighter at all. It has a gritty texture and feel, and just looks like white pearl on my skin. I expected better from this.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Holy glitter! This highlighter has visible chunky glitter fallout. Definitely not for the faint of heart or anyone wanting a natural look at all. If Too Faced make this formula without glitter it would actually be a beautiful highlight shade for a lot of skin tones.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product for me wasn't worth the price tag. The highlight you get is great if your into a pearlescent sheen. I however like a clean look and these cute colors mixed together look like shiny dirt on my skin. Fun to play around with but not great for a serious look.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
Beautiful packaging. I mean who doesn’t love the rainbow unicorn theme? But the highlighter itself isn’t anything special. I have other highlighters like my wet and wild that are more blinding but I love the way it looks so no regrets buying it.
ang d.
New York
I love this product. I love the adorable packaging. It is a great highlighter. I love help shimmery and pigmented the highlighters are I am so tempted to buy the matching brush. I do recommend this to others
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
Love!! The colors blend together to make a really pretty look. It’s shimmery for sure as it’s a festival product, you can also use each color alone, and they are pretty pigmented so if you do, make sure to blend!!
Janeigne N.
I like this a lot.. The packaging is beautiful, feels heavy and luxurious. The colors are so pretty. If you aren't afraid of a unique and more intense highlight, I would recommend this. I apply this product using a dense brush with a flatter tip and it really pairs well and allows the color payoff to be more intense. I have also used a clean finer to apply, but the brush definitely works better.
Stephanie G.
Cudahy
I want this imagine anyone got this in a voxbox that would be nice
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
Does this turn a weird color when mixed together? Too Faced Rainbow Strobe Highlighter - Life's A Festival Collection
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy
I am interested in finding the best highlighter for my face what do you recommend?
Michelle V.