Too Faced Quickie Chronicles The Future Lovers Eye Shadow Lip Gloss & Blush Palette

BY TOO FACED

Carrie L.
Year 2010. What memories I have of you. Not so great memories. But I always looked great with this collection!! Had a beautiful peachy blush, four or maybe five lip glosses, all sparkles. My fav was the bronze colored one. And this collection also included a gorgeous green, navy blue and a hot pink. Don't tell, but I am and was not a hot pink kind of girl. I ended up going through two sets of this one little palette because I liked the eyeshadows and blush so much. I'm not big on glosses, but I wasn't going to not use a totally cute color of lip gloss!! Loved it!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I was a fan of Too Faced in the very beginning. Their Label Whore shadow (RIP) was one of my favorite shadows of all time. That said, I feel like these quickie chronicles palettes just don't do the brand justice. They put cheap, low-pigment versions of products in there and they're really just not comparable to the singles at all.
Andrea M.
This is everything in one palette, this is matte for all y'all matte girl out there , is is really buildable if you want move color , they are the best they don't have nothing bad and I will 100% buy it again .
Queen B.
I love this set, very nice shadows that have tons of glitter! I would recommend applying with your hands, doesn't blend well with a brush. I really love too faced products though, great brand! Offer amazing products at affordable rates!
Marissa  S.
Tucson, AZ
This palette is life!!! I don't know about you but I'm all about too faced products and the fabulous products they release!!! Application is smooth and it stays true to color! I have purchase this palette twice, it lasts forever!!
Casey B.
Love this eyeshadow everything you would expect from Too Faced.Very cute story on the front and back cover. This is now my go to pallet. I use the duwop shadow intensifier to make the shadow really pop.
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
Stays on perfectly without smearing, smudging and wearing off. I have olive skin and the colors look great. A few applications and the color is vibrant! I recommend and would buy again
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is a cute palette. I love the art work and the colors are pretty but realistically nothing really goes with each other. You have to dig into other palette to create a completed look because lets be honest if you tossed all these on your face, you'd look like a clown. I love you Too Faced but next time add more of mix of colors and not all these jewel tones at once.
Soupy M.
I love this pallet . It has everything that I need in one . The pros are that it is compact to take everywhere . The cons are the colors . It's is both matte and shimmery . I would recommend it if you like these colors .
Devon F.
The actual product was good quality and I wasn't disappointed with how it applied to my skin, but I wasn't a huge fan of the color options of this palette. I tend to go for a natural look with neutral tones, but I thought I'd try something a little bit more bold. The color is very pigmented, which is good if that is what you are looking for, but it was too much for my taste. I gave it to my sister who absolutely loved trying out the different shades, but I wouldn't buy this for myself or others who prefer the neutral tones.
Samantha B.
Charlestown, IN
I've always wanted to try too faced would anybody recommend there products? Are they pigmented ?
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
What year was this palette released???