Too Faced Quickie Chronicles The Future Lovers Eye Shadow Lip Gloss & Blush Palette

BY TOO FACED

Queen B.
I love this set, very nice shadows that have tons of glitter! I would recommend applying with your hands, doesn't blend well with a brush. I really love too faced products though, great brand! Offer amazing products at affordable rates!
Carrie L.
Year 2010. What memories I have of you. Not so great memories. But I always looked great with this collection!! Had a beautiful peachy blush, four or maybe five lip glosses, all sparkles. My fav was the bronze colored one. And this collection also included a gorgeous green, navy blue and a hot pink. Don't tell, but I am and was not a hot pink kind of girl. I ended up going through two sets of this one little palette because I liked the eyeshadows and blush so much. I'm not big on glosses, but I wasn't going to not use a totally cute color of lip gloss!! Loved it!
Devon F.
The actual product was good quality and I wasn't disappointed with how it applied to my skin, but I wasn't a huge fan of the color options of this palette. I tend to go for a natural look with neutral tones, but I thought I'd try something a little bit more bold. The color is very pigmented, which is good if that is what you are looking for, but it was too much for my taste. I gave it to my sister who absolutely loved trying out the different shades, but I wouldn't buy this for myself or others who prefer the neutral tones.
Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
This is a cute palette. I love the art work and the colors are pretty but realistically nothing really goes with each other. You have to dig into other palette to create a completed look because lets be honest if you tossed all these on your face, you'd look like a clown. I love you Too Faced but next time add more of mix of colors and not all these jewel tones at once.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I was a fan of Too Faced in the very beginning. Their Label Whore shadow (RIP) was one of my favorite shadows of all time. That said, I feel like these quickie chronicles palettes just don't do the brand justice. They put cheap, low-pigment versions of products in there and they're really just not comparable to the singles at all.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
You've got your entire "face" in this little compact! Great for dropping in your bag to freshen up anytime or put on a new face altogether. Great pallettes to enhance your natural beauty. Gives a fresh look that doesn't look too made-up. I love the ease of having this complete look.
Andrea M.
This is everything in one palette, this is matte for all y'all matte girl out there , is is really buildable if you want move color , they are the best they don't have nothing bad and I will 100% buy it again .
Marissa  D.
Tucson, AZ
This palette is life!!! I don't know about you but I'm all about too faced products and the fabulous products they release!!! Application is smooth and it stays true to color! I have purchase this palette twice, it lasts forever!!
Casey B.
Love this eyeshadow everything you would expect from Too Faced.Very cute story on the front and back cover. This is now my go to pallet. I use the duwop shadow intensifier to make the shadow really pop.
Samantha B.
Charlestown, IN
I've always wanted to try too faced would anybody recommend there products? Are they pigmented ?
Tess W.
Vancouver, BC
What year was this palette released???