MakeupBody MakeupBody & Hair GlitterToo Faced
Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 007 oz/ 2 g

Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g

An ultrafine loose glitter for eyes, face, and lips, infused with real gold. This ultrafine loose glitter is infused with real gold for a buildable formula that can be used as a highlighter, eye shadow, on lips, or anywhere else you want to create a high-impact, sparkling gold finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Unlike anything else out there, this loose glitter can be used on the face as a highlighter, eyes as an eyeshadow, or lips for a high-impact, out-of-this-world glitter experience that's buildable and makes a real statement. The high-shine, ultrafine loose glitter formula applies easily, and can be built up for a custom golden moment.

These look amazing! Has anybody ever tried it I’m curious to get some feedback??
This is prettttyyyy. Have you used it on your body? How did you like it??
I’ve never seen this product. But I would love to try it .But how would it be used as a lipstick if it’s a powder?
Start your review of Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g!
Product Highlights
...like to use it as a lip and lid toppers. It makes my makeup look very sparkly and noticeable.in reviews
I would love to try and do a review of this product I wonder how long it lasts? Nice packing and if it's long lasting I wonder were places are were you can get them from I would recommend to use thisin reviews
Laura O.
Tralee
Love love this brand there so affordable and high quality products Eyeshadow are so pigmented and last all day easy to blend love all of there products...
Hazel B.
mayo
This body glitter is perfect for festival makeup use it’s very pigmented and very nice and easy to apply get buying girls
Rhianna E.
Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g uploaded by Rhianna E.
Absolutely love this losse glitter, it was the perfect finishing touch to my makeup look. I would 100% recommend this product. The only thing I'd say is that I wish I didn't have to hunt it down on Amazon, if only it was still in store at ulta. But I 100% buy it again if I came across it.
Danielle L.
Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g uploaded by Danielle L.
Love this gold face and body glitter! Too Faced is one of my favorite brands and they never disappoint. This product is easy to open and you can shake the glitter out. It looks like pure gold, it has an intense shine and is very sparkly. I love using it on my shoulders, cheeks or my eyes. It really gives you a nice golden glow. It is s beautiful gold glitter. Love it! This brand is cruelty free too!
Helei G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g uploaded by Helei G.
Love this glitter. I’ve only ever used it as a shadow, but the fallout is l literally less than some of my glittery eyeshadows, and it sticks to your skin really well, aka not leaving everything glittery around the area. It’s probably great as body glitter too. It’s a very fine glitter and actually doesn’t get everywhere when you dump some on your skin. It comes out only a little bit at a time and has a handy second lid to keep it from spilling into the cap if it’s put upside down or on its side. [product:too-faced-pure-gold-ultra-fine-face-&-body-glitter-gold-007-oz/-2-g]
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g uploaded by Alyssa R.
I love this shimmer! It can get a bit messy if you don’t use a glitter primer to set it but it is really nice! I don’t use it often, as I have plenty of gold shimmers but I do enjoy mixing it with a mixing medium and creating a liquid liner/shadow!
Amie I.
Spotsylvania
GORGEOUS!!! Oh my goodness, how could you not love this! This is a must have for nights out on the town!!!
April V.
Covington
Gold is my favorite color so much so I named my son Golden! This product is amazing. It goes on effortessly the pigmentation is stunning.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,842 reviews
Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you LOVE sparkles- this IS for you! Too Faced formulated the most finely milled GOLD glitter- that you can use for just about ANYTHING!! This can be used sprinkled into the hair line of certain hairstyles, or perfectly applied to an eyeshadow design. The options are endless!! Very HIGH quality!! All 5 stars!!! 😃
Donna P.
Too Faced Pure Gold Ultra-Fine Face & Body Glitter Gold 0.07 oz/ 2 g uploaded by Donna P.
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 ( 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻) Another thing I adore from the Instagram brand prescription cosmetics is their loose glitters! They are by far the best glitters I’ve used in my life and I can’t fault them in any way, these are just the 3 I own but they do soooo many different colours and types of glitter from chunky to fine glitters they are just so stunning and so cheap! I have attached a picture of a look I did using their ‘under the knife’ glitter along with their ‘no stress’ lashes and the mask is also from them too! (They do other cute colours)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...