Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Woodstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth the money? They're very pricey and i would love to purchase them to add into my Instagram pictures of Toofaced products but i also want to be able to use them!!
Kandice M.
Kandice M.
Greensboro, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
I too thought these are very pricey. Finally after months of eyeing them, I splurged. The powder brush feels amazing against my face and of course they are pretty to look at in your makeup brush holder! However, I think they compare in softness/quality to my EcoTools brushes which I love as well. But if you're looking for a new set of eye brushes this one definitely has better options.
Destini C.
Destini C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
This set is definitely worth the money. They are very soft and are the best brushes I've ever used. they apply product very evenly and I have never had to worry about shedding. They are also super cute which is a bonus.
Vivian Z.
Vivian Z.
Kilmainham, Dublin
2 years ago
It's definitely worth it to buy the set if you haven't got any good quality brushes, especially since if you buy the brushes separately, the total cost will be over $100.