BY TOO FACED

Our all-in-one, portable set includes all the essential brushes you need to achieve any look you desire including: Powder Brush, Blending Fluff Brush, Angled Eye Shadow Brush, Small Crease Brush and Angled Liner/Brow Brush. Created using our luxurious “Teddy Bear Hair” that feels identical to the soft and silky smooth hair of real animals without the cruelty involved in making traditional “animal hair” brushes.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Teddy Bear Hair: Created using “Teddy Bear Hair,” an exclusive, super soft and luxurious fiber that grabs and blends pigments for a professional looking application.
  • Multi-tasking Makeup Bag: Convenient pink and gold zip around makeup bag offers a slot for each brush with extra room for a few of your favorite products.
  • Powder Brush
  • All-Over Shadow Brush
  • Contour Brush
  • Liner Brush
  • Blender Brush
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • Net Weight: 3.9 Oz. (Metric: 110.6 g)

Jasmin G.
Wendell, ID
I love these brushes!! They’re super soft & so easy to work with. The hairs do NOT fall off. They are pricey but worth it! You can’t go wrong with these brushes on your face you will NOT be disappointed.
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
Love Love Love Too Faced teddy bear brushes!!! They are so soft and do not shed, for the perfect makeup application! I use daily and your eye shadow will just glide on! I would buy again and again!!!
Mariah M.
These brushes!!! Oh my gosh I can’t say enough good things. They are so very soft and feel wonderful!! They work so well and the bag to hold them in is adorable and so easy to use when traveling!!
Angelika P.
Astoria, NY
I love these brushes, the color, variety, design and bristles.

They are very, very soft, like actual teddy bear hair. It feel amazing on the skin. The smaller brushes are perfect for any eye look. The big fluffy brush is my favorite, it blends my face so well.

I've had the same pack for years and it hasn't shed, at all. They are still in perfect condition. These brushes are so cute and great quality, I wish there was a bigger collection of them.
Victoria S.
New York
It’s ok doesn’t really blend my makeup I’ve had better for the value pretty pricey my skin type is combination and I feel like the foundation brush doesn’t really blend smoothly
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
These brushes are very soft and very cute! And I love that they come with a little makeup bag! The big fluffy brush is my absolute FAVORITE brush to use for face powder, it's is very gently and not dense and won't budge anything else on your face! I love EVERYTHING about these brushes but they are super expensive.
Taylor M.
Trenton
This is my everyday brush-kit. I love it, The eye brush is small enough to get in the corner of my eyes. Picks up my highligher PERFECTLY- And they are SO soft! They literally make you feel like your in a spa, I would definitely recommend them.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Nope not a fan, they look cheap and I won’t even be opening the box. HARD PASS, skip this. Not worth the teddy bear hype. I bought it at Macy’s and will be returning it there.
Alyssa S.
best mascara I’ve ever tried, I want more and more everyday. I think you should think about it. I use this almost everyday, it’s also okay for sensitive skin. It doesn’t compare to any other mascara I know, I would recommend it.
Ashley B.
Very soft brushes. Handles do not feel cheap at all. At first, I didn’t even know it has the bag. And still bought it! I was so surprised when I saw the bag. And made it an even bigger deal! A little pricey but deffienntly worth it. Especially if your looking for face brushes.
Miranda H.
Lansing, NY
Is the quality of this brush set worth the $65 price tag? Do they blend well with minimal hair fall out?
Maria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I been meaning to try this brushes, are they soft? do they shed alot? they look very soft
Courtney L.
Are these worth the money? They're very pricey and i would love to purchase them to add into my Instagram pictures of Toofaced products but i also want to be able to use them!!
Shirley R.
Bronx
I've been looking for make up brushes .are these any good do they shed ?
el k.
I saw these in sephora yesterday but they're really expensive. Are they really worth it?