Too Faced Primed

A powder and brush duo for skin that looks airbrushed on the go. Instantly transform your skin by minimizing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections. This powder can be worn on bare skin, or under and over foundation to control shine, prep skin, and lock down makeup for a perfect finish on the go. The set-exclusive Petit Pouf Brush is made from cruelty-free, cashmere-soft Teddy Bear Hair and blends all powders, blushes, and bronzers beautifully. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Is this a good as the Laura merrier ?
Is this product as good as it promotes. I need a good primer type.
As someone with oily skin and breakouts, I am always looking for new powders to try. I love Too Faced products so this is something I'd like to try. Any reviews please send my way!
Start your review of Too Faced Primed!
How would you rate this product?
So far this is my favorite translucent powder. I don't see much difference when I wear it as a primer, but I like it as a finishing powder. It doesn't make my face look super matte and dry which I like. I wouldn't say it makes you look poreless, but it gives a nice veil over the face without making you look powdery and dry. It helps my makeup stay set for about 6-8 hours which has been typical of every powder I've tried. Overall, I'm happy with this powder mostly because it's translucent and it doesn't make my pores or peach fuzz stand out.
Too Faced Primed uploaded by Eva Maria K.
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder I bought it from Sephora and I'm obsessed . It makes my makeup last longer and it is very smooth and silky as a powder. It is not very affordable but it is worth the money !
Barrie, ON
I loooove this product! It's the first time I've ever used a lose powder and I love everything it does for me! It doesn't look cakey or chalky or anything like that, it really does give a flawless look. I think it's actually been helping my breakouts on top of that!
Tracy
Best primed product ever! Quality wise you can't find another product that good! I apply it every day and my skin complexion is at it's best. It will last all day long and seriously i love it! Try it and you'll be convinced!
Vancouver , Bc
I found this powder to be finely milled and perfectly suitable for under my eyes. I can't review it's potential for priming, but it was great as a light setting powder. Great except for the packaging!
Prilep
At first:it passed the flash test so I can use this translucent loose powder again.Second:It's baking my eyes perfectly and for the last it's smels so.hood.
El cepillo es mui pequeño no me agrada y el polvo es mui bueno deja un aspecto como borrosito minimiza mucho los poros ideal para las imperfecciones
Laval, Québec
Leaves my skin soft and sets makeup well. it also helps brighten up my look. Doesn't wow me but it does a decent job!
This is an absolute amazing app it is amazing and it smells nice I love the look of it and the skin care I love it
Ideal para cualquier tipo de piel, podemos retirar cualquier brillo y dejar un tono mate. Muy buena opción.