BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Jamie S.
Butternut
I really liked this with my dry oily skin. That it makes it look evenly on my fave when applied. Very happy with this product!
Eli S.
rowlett
The product is really good. It doesn’t leave your face in bad conditions! I love it this product it leaves on makeup all day
Caroline C.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great primer that really smooth this out in covers up your pores. I can be on the pricier side but it is definitely worth it!
Dany E.
Parkdale OR
the colors are beautiful, I have never tried it but I would like this product, to have a makeup in a beautiful finish❤️😍😍😍💕
Tabetha W.
Oak hill, OH
This is such a great primer it keeps my makeup on all day long no.matter what if you haven't tried it you definitely should
Melinda B.
Sevierville
Purchased at: ULTA
I like to use this one because I don’t like looking at the pores in my skin , and this product gives you a flawless look .
Kema W.
Greensboro, nc
This primer works well when you have a client with big pores or flaws in there skin.. not my go to, but I keep it around💕
Heather C.
Letart, WV
This stuff is amazing, even without putting makeup on after! Some days I apply just this for a smooth all over finish!
mariana a.
Also another primer I only use on special occasions. Such a great product. I love how it easily blends. And lasts long
Yaisiarmas A.
Miami
I dont like this prime ,for me dont work us a little clear for my face and the pores look at the same like nothing

Amazon