BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Ben H.
mesa
Ive used this product for like 2 years and its honestly life changing. I love how it covers up my pores and locks my foundation in
Jaclyn H.
Weslaco, tx
I don't have that much trust and assurance when it comes to primers in general, but let me tell you this one is more than amazing!
Felicia M.
San Antonio
Loved it always in my makeup bag not priced bad bought for gifts for other women to try natural shimmer and works hides pores well
Erica B.
Coarsegold
Was excited to use this product as I love the too faced brand but after a few hours of use I noticed my make up starting to slip.
Jamie S.
Butternut
I really liked this with my dry oily skin. That it makes it look evenly on my fave when applied. Very happy with this product!
Caroline C.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great primer that really smooth this out in covers up your pores. I can be on the pricier side but it is definitely worth it!
Dany E.
Parkdale OR
the colors are beautiful, I have never tried it but I would like this product, to have a makeup in a beautiful finish❤️😍😍😍💕
Tabetha W.
Oak Hill, OH
This is such a great primer it keeps my makeup on all day long no.matter what if you haven't tried it you definitely should
Kema W.
Greensboro, nc
This primer works well when you have a client with big pores or flaws in there skin.. not my go to, but I keep it around💕
mariana a.
Also another primer I only use on special occasions. Such a great product. I love how it easily blends. And lasts long

Amazon