BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

CAMILLA G.
Landers, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite face primer ever. I even use it as eye primer before I apply eyeshadow. I love this. It’s a little pricey but 100% worth it. Love it!!!!! I will continue to buy this for sure!!!
Nicolette F.
New Lenox, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this primer. You can tell it really sinks into the skin to do its job. That being said, it never became greasy and did a great job and hiding my pores. I definitely would and already have buy again.
Sandra C.
Felt really good going on. I love how mattifying it was and how light it felt. Made my makeup glide over some larger pores so no complaints. I'll most likely purchase the full size.
Yesi R.
Lake Worth, FL
Love, love, love!!! As an oily girl with large pores, this primer is amazing. Not only did it smooth out my pores but kept my make up lasting fresh all day! Highly recommend this primer and I’m definitely going to be re-purchasing.
Brittany V.
Midland, TX
I love this primer I’ve been using it since 2010! It leaves my face so smooth and yes poreless! I use alone or with foundation. Every time I use this primer I get compliments on my face!
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
L S.
Love this product so so much!! I use it almost every day. It is such a high quality product and I would recommend it to many people. It has never disappointed me and I would buy it again for sure! Price is good and easy to use.
Gabrielle 🐕.
This is my favorite primer. It's not silicone-y like others. It's creamy and covers pores great. It leaves a super smooth finish and makes makeup last all day.
Michele P.
New Buffalo, MI
I don't like a heavy primer and this one is just right.  The texture is light yet skill evens the pores and gives a nice smooth canvas for my foundation
Victoria B.
Newport
Purchased at: ULTA
Super soft on the skin, doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t have a smell either so it’s great for sensitive skin, fairly priced, and makes my makeup last all day!

Amazon