BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Genesis H.
It’s such a good primer I love how it makes your face looks so smooth and poreless it’s a natural finish so it’s perfect for when you apply your foundation it’s also so easy to blend and I recommend it to others
Beatris P.
The Primed Poreless Skin Soothing Face Primer was amazing not only did It help conceal fine lines, but also my pores. I also liked how I didn't have to use as much foundation once I applied the primed poreless skin soothing face primer.
Jayni W.
Fairport, NY
My favorite! Always use before concealer. Works like a charm, especially when I am having bad breakouts. I have combination skin, so it is great for me. The matte finish is really what I love!
Molly S.
Indianapolis
When the packaging says porelessbthey mean porelessbyou do not see any of your pores once you put your make up on. The primer helps it stay on your skin for a long time. Its great in the heat or the cold doesn't sweat off.
Madison A.
Yes love this. You have to get it it is really effective. Has nice packaging. Really affordable and easy to use met all of my expectations. I highly recommend this product. All of my friends have started using it too.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
Didn’t seem to help my makeup stay on longer or more evenly. Never really got into my skin so it just sat on the top. Didn’t break up or anything but eventually ended up not looking good
Amber A.
Mascotte
Worked very nicely, smelled nice, easy to apply and blend and I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin I will definitely be buying this product again it worked great !
Yesi R.
Lake Worth, FL
Love, love, love!!! As an oily girl with large pores, this primer is amazing. Not only did it smooth out my pores but kept my make up lasting fresh all day! Highly recommend this primer and I’m definitely going to be re-purchasing.
Sandra C.
Felt really good going on. I love how mattifying it was and how light it felt. Made my makeup glide over some larger pores so no complaints. I'll most likely purchase the full size.
Brittany V.
Midland, TX
I love this primer I’ve been using it since 2010! It leaves my face so smooth and yes poreless! I use alone or with foundation. Every time I use this primer I get compliments on my face!

Amazon