BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Olivia D.
I got this as a sample in a bag of goodies. I didn’t get to use it more than a few days but I did enjoy it. It’s pricier than some drugstore brands but it’s definitely on my list of things to buy or ask for as a gift!
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Pore no more!! No pore for you or you or you!! Use your fingers use a brush who cares your pores will be gone!!! Your face will feel like a smooth smooth apple! Slightly tinted. Use alone or use with your cover up!!
Brittany K.
Akron, OH
I use this product every day and I love it! Also use the peach scented one which is also a must have! Lasts all day easy to apply and blend nicely. Great price and would buy again! I love all Too faced products.
Robyn G.
Clarksville, TN
This primer is absolutely amazing! I have large pores on my face and it makes them invisible for concealer and foundation application. Perfect for oily and combination skin. I will always continue to buy this!
Katrina K.
Glenville
This is a great primer! It smells awesome! The formula is refreshing when applied. It feels very moisturizing. I don’t have anything bad to say about the product. I would def recommend this and purchase it again !
Madeline L.
Dandridge, TN
I have used this for a while! It is a wonderful product but they do have other brands that work the same and are cheaper. I do like that this had a slight tint to it and made for a smoother application!
Evelyn O.
San Jose Ca
This primer is so amazing I use it all the time and it works just how I want it it leaves my face so smooth and you can’t see my nasty pores which makes my makeup look so good. It isn’t expensive.
Brittany A.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. It is a great primer! I use it under foundation just to even out my skin and it looks smooth and flawless after I use it. It is easy to apply. I would definitely use this in the future
dash r.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
It really a very good primer. My skin has many pores and I always had a problem with finding the right primer for my skin and I used this , surprisingly this was just the best!! It works really amazing
Paytience D.
This is amazing and works so good and it's long lasting and really good consistency and great colors and packaging is ok! If u like trying new face primers get this one it's amazingg

Amazon