BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Jamie F.
dumbass Iowa
Decent product for helping your makeup last longer. It is key to allow this the chance to set before you continue with your makeup routine. Allowing it to set just helps your makeup to set better so that it can last. Similar to painting a wall you want to have a good base to start with to build upon. This provides the base. This product I have found can trigger breakouts for me and I have combination skin. It is definitely worth giving a try until you find your optimal primer. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Aishwarya L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a good primer for pore filling. I love to use this on my nose and cheeks. It smooths out my skin and the foundation on top looks amazing. I have darker skin and it still blends out very well
Jewell F.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first pore filling primer I ever used right after it came out and my life was changed! I've tried other primers that work better for me that seem to give me a more flawless look but this works absolutely perfectly for a more natural makeup day. (I am a full coverage full glam kinda girl)
Savanah B.
Syracuse, NY
I love this product. I use it everyday for my casual makeup. It’s light but good coverage. It didn’t help hide my pores but that’s not really the products fault.
Genevieve S.
La Puente , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This works great and makes your skin ready to apply your make up. It makes your face have a clean canvas so your make up will look better and last much longer if you didn’t have it on.
Maria G.
Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
This was great not my favorite because it gave me too light of a color I had to then go with a darker powder foundation. It didn’t go well with my warm tone
Wanda N.
Jersey city, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
So far this the best primer I have ever used.It was scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers.Makeup looks flawless natural finish and leaves the pores less visible. I definitely recommend this product.
MaCris T.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
If your looking for a product that will cover your pores and hide all your pores, this is a good primer. It last all day. Good for all types of skin and it combines well. Yes I would buy it again. Recommend for you to try it.
Jennifer O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it does wonders on my pores they aren't too bad but I do have a few. My go to product feels soft and smooth
Charlotte H.
Rugby
My favourite primer of all time. Bought this continuously when it was available in the UK. Really sad to see it had been discontinued. Gave my skin the perfect base which hides redness and completely smoothes out the skin. Is clear and applies like a silicone primer and dries down to look like beautiful smooth natural skin!

Amazon