BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Jennifer O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it does wonders on my pores they aren't too bad but I do have a few. My go to product feels soft and smooth
Shazma S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good primer, however it’s not the holy grail of primers for me, it feels smooth on the skin but not sure if it helped my pores look any smaller or my foundation to last longer. I would still give it another try though.
Tammy S.
birmigham
Makeup goes on smooth, started to flake by the end of the day. Maybe due to the setting powder, not sure. Wasn’t for me
Gabrielle M.
Adel
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this to this day, I use this where my pores are the largest on my face, around my nose and chin. It hides my pores very well! It’s easy to blend out, it also smells great! I would buy this product more and more!
Paige L.
Slanesville
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to primer! Leave my skin feeling nice and soft and makes my foundation go on so much better. It really makes your foundation look 10 times what it does without it! I will definitely buy this again!
MaCris T.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
If your looking for a product that will cover your pores and hide all your pores, this is a good primer. It last all day. Good for all types of skin and it combines well. Yes I would buy it again. Recommend for you to try it.
Paula J.
Love the smell and love the way it makes my face feel! It makes my foundation apply with no problems!
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the way this product makes my skin look flawless. It goes on very smooth and creamy, it's almost like silk.
Hayley B.
Jonesboro, AR
This seriously is like using a filter on your face!! I could tell instantly that my pores were smoothed
Trish L.
So. Plainfield
IVE NEVER MET A TOO FACED PRODUCT I DIDNT LOVE Y’ALL!!! I OWN SO MANY TOO FACE PRODUCTS AND IM OBSESSED WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE ! The peaches + cream collection is by far my favorite smells absolutely amazing! But The company is a little pricey so if u have the money I definitely recommend going to check them out and try them !

Amazon