BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this primer! It’s lightweight and refreshing without being thick. Holds your foundation in place.
Alexis C.
New Britain, CT
One of the best primers on the market. Smooths my skin over very nicely and fills those pesky pores in!
Jordon C.
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing, I love it. Smoothing and goes on super easy without pulling on the delicate skin on your face
Alexa D.
Cranston
Smoothness my face for my foundation to easily slide on. I live for this primer it hides pores easily.
shawne c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love their products. Their products are literally a blessing. 10/10 highly recommend their products 😋
Jennifer B.
I am a huge too faced fan. I don’t think there is a product of theirs I have tried that I don’t like.
Ambuhr M.
Silver Springs
I love the poreless primer! It works great and doesn’t feel super icky and slimy like most primers do
Cassandra S.
Oklahoma City
I love this primer! It goes on smoothly and makes my skin look flawless! I’d definitely buy again.
Julie d.
I love too faced! This product is worth the buy because it smells great and primes your face well!
Emma F.
Buffalo, New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this a whole lot, super smoothing and nice and good and fresh! Would definitely buy again

Amazon