BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Angie p.
fresno
Purchased at: Sephora
Love too faced makeup and the primer to is just everything I recommend this product and good for oily skin
Karina G.
SURPRISE, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Best face primer I have ever tried, this is my holy grail primer. Helps minimize my pores and my fine lines
Ashley K.
Greenwood
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this primer so much it makes your foundation go on so smooth and so matte it’s completely photo ready
jeniffer p.
clinton
It leaves your face a bit oily, yes it does hid your pores but it’s no matte finish like I’d hope it would.
Alex M.
So pretty and felt amazing! Loved how it applied to my face. Good price and definitely meet my expectations
Kasey C.
Greenville, SC
Not my favorite but still a great product. Smooths skin and is a pretty decent price. Great for a primer
Yuuka K.
My favorite primer to fill in my pores! Definitely does what it says and would recommend this to anyone!
Maran O.
I absolutely love this primer it’s my go to, hides my pores absolutely can’t even notice it long lasting
Ebony T.
Fort Worth
I wouldn’t recommend this product . It did not seem to change anything makeup wise . It was very thick
NoWah B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wasn’t anything to write home about at least for me. My concealer in life to swim around on top of it.

Amazon