BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 700394 see more...

Karina G.
SURPRISE, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Best face primer I have ever tried, this is my holy grail primer. Helps minimize my pores and my fine lines
Ashley K.
Greenwood
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this primer so much it makes your foundation go on so smooth and so matte it’s completely photo ready
Maran O.
I absolutely love this primer it’s my go to, hides my pores absolutely can’t even notice it long lasting
Yuuka K.
My favorite primer to fill in my pores! Definitely does what it says and would recommend this to anyone!
Kasey C.
Greenville, SC
Not my favorite but still a great product. Smooths skin and is a pretty decent price. Great for a primer
NoWah B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wasn’t anything to write home about at least for me. My concealer in life to swim around on top of it.
shawne c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love their products. Their products are literally a blessing. 10/10 highly recommend their products 😋
Alexa D.
Cranston
Smoothness my face for my foundation to easily slide on. I live for this primer it hides pores easily.
Ebony T.
Fort Worth
I wouldn’t recommend this product . It did not seem to change anything makeup wise . It was very thick
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this primer! It’s lightweight and refreshing without being thick. Holds your foundation in place.

Amazon