Too Faced  Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

BY TOO FACED #38 in Face Primer

Our one-of-a-kind makeup primer was scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers and foundation powders or alone to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup. Vitamins A & C, Mulberry Extract and a powerful dose of Retinol virtually banish pores while tired skin is left hydrated, firmer, and detoxified. Primed & Poreless creates the perfect canvas to allow powders, bronzers and foundations to airbrush onto the skin seamlessly and perfectly blended. Skin appears brighter, fresher and younger. Color stays true and in place all day.

Primed & Poreless is a hydrating instant skin perfector that promotes a smoother, brighter, firmer appearance of flawless skin

• Virtually erases pores and imperfections, and creates a smooth, airbrushed canvas for seamless makeup application or the look of perfect skin without makeup
  • Locks down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear
  • Helps smooth skin texture and minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores over time
  • Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What do you guys think of this primer ? Is it good?2 Answers
  • I have large pores and evey time I use foundation it shows so muc...3 Answers
  • Does this fill your pores better than the porefessional primer?1 Answers
Too Faced  Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i was recommended this primer in a time of desperation in which my pores were so prevelant, i looked like the woman on the moon. i enjoyed the silky, smooth coverage it provided and still use it on my bad pore days. i gave this 4 stars because it is not apart of my daily routine. sometimes i just need something matte to get through my day." in 603 reviews
  • "Its so true a little goes a long way with this product which I so love since it does wonders on my skin and I have sensitive skin." in 16 reviews
  • "Oh my god guys this is like the best primer i've ever used the texture is amazing , i love that the color matches the skin color, and it makes my skin so soft !" in 11 reviews
  • "Thus is such a great primer it's a bit expensive but last you quite a long time cause all you need is Just little bit, make my face look flawless, smooth just how it says I love it I can't imagine using another primer" in 11 reviews
  • "A little goes a very long way and this primer really does make me look poreless and makes my skin feel amazing." in 10 reviews
Sheela V.
My favorite primer. Very similar to both The Porefessional and Pore Wrap Gel.  This has a fluffier texture that, when applied, becomes quite tacky so you may want to wait longer for this product to settle before moving onto the next steps of your routine.  Gentle floral fragrance to this product, shouldn't be overbearing to those with scent-sitivity.  When dried, this product feels very invisible and is one of the few that would make for a great whole-face primer as its name suggests.
Jessica B.
I love this primer, by far the best I've used. Great for oily and acne prone skin, never had any breakouts and leaves my skin matte without being too flat. Don't be scared of the colour, blends in well with my pasty complexion. If I go makeup free I just finish my face with this after my moisturizer. My only complaint is that it goes waaaay too fast! I end up switching it out for other primers every couple of tubes because even the largest size only lasts me a couple months max.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Too Faced products never dissapoint that's the reason these products are so popular. I recently thought of trying Too Faced prime & poreless skin primer & I must say I am not dissapointed. It makes my skin so smooth which makes makeup application so easy. It also helps in blurring my pores which is great as I do have large pores. It's easy to blend & I usually apply it using my hands & then a beauty blender to blend it perfectly.
I do recommend this primer & will definitely buy it again !
Gillian V.
I have dry skin and this product works wonders. I have used several different primers and none have given me what this has. It minimizes your pores and makes your skin look soft and smooth without drying it out. Definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin who hasn't found a face primer to work for themselves yet.
Erin E.
Excellent for powder foundations!! This has a similar consistency to POREfessional by Benefit. I prefer the smashbox pore minimizing primer to this as a rule, but for application of powder foundation this is definitely the best one out of the primers with similar consistency. At first I wasn’t sure I even liked it, but one day I was in a hurry to get ready and I used a mineral powder foundation and I was instantly IN LOVE with this because of the way the powder just melted into my skin. It didn’t give me that powdery, pores larger than life, wrinkles on blast, powder foundation look. Liquid/cream foundation is my go to, so for me of all people to say this is a holy grail for powder foundation is a huge deal. I almost returned this primer. Had it not been for the day I was in a hurry I’d have never known just how great this actually is.
mary r.
Auburn, WA
This primer is great for filling large pores! The consistency is similar to Benefit’s Porefessional, and the Smashbox Pore-Minimizing primer. I find that it feels like a combination of the two along with the regular Smashbox primer. I find that it does help keep my makeup on longer as well as help my pores not be as emphasized throughout the day. Along with that, it does a pretty good job with controlling my oils!
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
So soft! It is the slightest finish, and so moisturizing! If you have dry skin or a foundation that is too dry this is the primer for you! Ive been through several moisturizing primers from Kat Von D, and Lacome to ELF. And so far this is the best. Not oily, and a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the money!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I've tried numerous primers in the last year or so. It seemed like my makeup would separate or "slide" off my face with in a few hours after application! I live in a very hot climate during the summer and I have oily to combination skin. The Too faced primed and poreless not only made my foundation last but it also made it look flawless! It filled in my fine lines and wrinkles and as well my huge pores! So if you are looking for an awesome primer that will hide all of your flaws and make your makeup last for hours then look no further!
Giselle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Too Faced’s ‘Primed and Poreless’ is my favorite primer! I have oily skin with enlarged pores and this keeps my skin looking smooth and beautiful. It lasts the whole day on my skin until I wash it off and it also seems that the tube will last me a long while. It’s pretty expensive but well worth it and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Paige M.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I have to say I love the Too Faced brand and this primer is one of the reasons why. It makes your skin so soft and pores virtually invisible. It also doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It has a slight tint to it but works on any skin tone. I highly recommend this primer over Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Julissa M.
Fort Myers, FL
This or smashbox's bb cream? Which one would you suggest if you've tried both?
Daysi S.
Been wating to use this but im scared lol how does it work is it used just like aconcealer??and how is it do you guys like it???
Tequila C.
Is this a good primer?
christie p.
What other products can I use with it, witout it being TOO much?
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I have a small tube of this but I'm afraid to use it because of my acne breakouts. So is it safe for acne prone skin?