BeautyFaceFace MakeupToo Faced
Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder

With just one brushstroke, pores disappear and skin glows with a stunning, soft-focus effect that can stand up to the harshest lighting. Wear our innovative, tried-and-true matte powder under foundation to prime skin, on top of makeup as a setting powder, or alone for a nearly-natural finish.

Details:

The pressed formula allows for easy application while still in the Boudoir or on-the-go. Choose which way you’ll wear our innovative matte powder: under foundation to prime the skin, on-top of makeup as a setting powder or alone for an in-the-bare smooth finish. Whichever way you choose, you’ll still banish the appearance of pores and achieve a stunning, soft-focus effect to combat any harsh lighting.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and imperfections • Infused with a cocktail of vitamins A, C & E for antioxidant benefits; Mulberry Extract for a brightening effect • Can be worn with liquid or powder foundations and bronzers.

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

Help help looking for recommendations my hair is thinning notice and when I brush it I’m losing quite a bit here I would like to help do something to make my hair look fuller feel fuller be thicker anybody please help only looking for recommendations from products that you have used Help help looking for recommendations my hair is thinning notice and when I brush it I’m losing quite a bit here I would like to help do something to make my hair look fuller feel fuller be thicker anybody please help only looking for recommendations from products that you have used???😂😂😂?
Does it disappear pores or just minimazes?
Does this make your skin look cakey ?
Start your review of Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder!
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really did not have a clue how a simple pressed powder could make such a difference. It's like the icing on a cake! You simply apply it with the pad or a brush at the very end of your makeup routine and it truly finishes and perfects your look. Incredible!
Jasmine C.
Los Angeles
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Jasmine C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is so far my go to translucent powder. I have sensitive skin. This product does not make me break out or anything. I am wearing it all alone in this picture with no foundation and no concealer. And I was jet lagged in this photo too! Not bad. I mainly like to use it just to get rid of any shine to the t-zone area. It gives the pore-less look. Add bright red lips, eyeliner and mascara, and we’re good to go. Easy.
Gabriela  A.
Bossier City, LA
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Gabriela  A.
You know the product is good when the empty looks like this 😂 will definitely repurchase. I usually put this on top of concealer or foundation but the result is a natural look. Not candy or heavy and it doesn’t have flashback either. It doesn’t have a scent like other Too Faced products.
Simone V.
Harrington Pk, NJ
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Simone V.
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Simone V.
Love this powder especially for travel as it is pressed and not loose. Looks beautiful on the skin - even when applied hours later during touch ups. It never looks cakey or drying - just really smoothing and blurring which I love since my pores and acne scars are huge. It's pretty good for controlling oil but I still blot no matter what since my skin is so oily. It's also amazing as a primer underneath powder foundation or just bronzer/blush for a more natural look. I've repurchased so many of these and I'll continue to do so since I haven't found anything else like it!
Cerra H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Cerra H.
Omg I love love love this powder. I actually found it at Marshall’s. I use it above and below my contour. It’s so soft and it comes with its own powder pad for application. Highly recommend this powder.
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder uploaded by Katy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder, it goes on the skin very smooth, with a nice matte finish. Looks very natural and goes over foundation and concealer well. I have noticed it really brightens up under the eyes well. I plan on repurchasing. [product:too-faced-primed-&-poreless-pressed-powder]
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
This powder isn’t that great for anything. It’s super powdery and basically just rubs or transfers off. It’s also too sheer for my liking so it doesn’t help cover anything up. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Hyieng K.
charlotte
This is are okay because I’m not really into the prime because I get really oily somehow.
Abigail P.
I love this powder! It's so good and makes my pores look smaller. Plus, it makes my face look less red and the packaging is a plus since it's cute, pink, and girly. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
Amina G.
I have used this setting powder for months now and have continued to repurchase it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and like it claims, poreless. Doesn’t feel cake-y on the skin and no flash back !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily N.
il y a 3 ans
Alysha P. il y a 3 ans
I love it! I still use it and it truly is translucent. I have a light olive skin tone and it looks awfully white in the pan but when I put it on its flawless