BY TOO FACED #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

With just one brushstroke, pores disappear and skin glows with a stunning, soft-focus effect that can stand up to the harshest lighting. Wear our innovative, tried-and-true matte powder under foundation to prime skin, on top of makeup as a setting powder, or alone for a nearly-natural finish.

Details:

The pressed formula allows for easy application while still in the Boudoir or on-the-go. Choose which way you’ll wear our innovative matte powder: under foundation to prime the skin, on-top of makeup as a setting powder or alone for an in-the-bare smooth finish. Whichever way you choose, you’ll still banish the appearance of pores and achieve a stunning, soft-focus effect to combat any harsh lighting.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and imperfections • Infused with a cocktail of vitamins A, C & E for antioxidant benefits; Mulberry Extract for a brightening effect • Can be worn with liquid or powder foundations and bronzers.

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What step in your full face makeup process would you appl...2 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth spending the extra money on? I us...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for someone with dry skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
First off, let me just say this is the cutest packaging for powder that I have ever seen. I love the pink exterior. This powder does exactly what it says it does, it minimizes my pores and sets my foundation into place with a gorgeous, smooth finish. Great for dry and oily skin. It’s a little out of my comfort zone price wise, yet I still make the splurge on. Despite these things, I still stumbled upon some problems with the product. Although the puff applicator that came with it is adaptable and has a nice brand logo, it was very subpar when it came to the application itself. It was also very flimsy, the band broke on it within the first few times of me using it. Also, I think there needs to be more shade options. Only people with fairer skin can pull this off in confidence, it’s even a tight rope walk for medium complexions. People with dark skin should be able to enjoy this product!
Thee S.
Tucson
By far the best setting powder ever. When too faced came out with this setting powder i was taken back. It did the job and it did the job very well. Definetly not a gimmick. It set my foundation and concealer beautifully. Well worth the coins and well worth the buy. The formula is so finely milled that it just melts into your skin amd gives you like a skin like finish. I would highly recommend this to any and everybody very universal. You can use on flawless skin and you can use one textured oily skin. Its formula is just breath taking. Goegeous packaging a aswell and as always. Great product i will continue to buy over and over again.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
This is my holy grail face powder. I have super oily skin. I use an oil-controlling primer, mattifying foundation, and powder, and I STILL get shiny within 2 hours. This powder is by far the best as keeping my skin shine free as long as possible. After a few hours, I use oil-control blotting papers, but my makeup will look soft and fresh still. I will never be without this powder! The only other powder that works as well is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder, but I stopped using it because it has parabens and other junk in it. Also, Too Faced is cruelty-free.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was a nice, lightweight powder. My skin is more on the dry side and sometimes setting powders can look a little heavy, but this was didn’t emphasize my dryness too terribly. It wasn’t anything spectacular but it was a solid product. My biggest issue was the packaging, while the compact is pretty, the pan wasn’t glued in and fell out upon opening for the first time— luckily I caught it. The powder puff was also very cheap compared to ones I’ve gotten in other powders.

Edit: So since running out of this, I’ve been trying out other powders that I owned and they are making me break out horribly. This one never caused breakouts for me so if you have sensitive skin and can’t find a powder, this might be the one for you.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
I actually found out about this product from YouTube and I thought for the price why not try it out. When I tell you as a dark skin girl I love this product.... I love this powder. It smells great and very clean. It is very light and soft. I use it to bake highlighted areas of my face ONLY, I don't apply to the entire face. The picture below has no filter just natural lightening.... it's now my new fave at a great price point
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for a long time now and I don’t see it being replaced anytime soon! The formula of the powder applies so smoothly to the skin and even leaves my skin feeling softer and almost blurs out any imperfections of the texture to my skin. It doesn’t dry my face out or make it look caked which is another reason I love it so much. I use this as a finishing touch to my makeup right before I set it with a setting spray to complete my look.
carol s.
United States
I totally approve of this powder! I first saw this product on a YouTube video and I thought-hey, why don't I try this? I am usually dependent on other powders from other companies but so far, this one is my favorite. The coverage I had from this product was perfect. Too faced is so precious to me and this product is outstanding. My face was completely satisfied with this powder. I have recommended this to my friends.
Paula I.
Bradeton
I definitely see the pore-refining quality of the powder. I love that it’s pressed, I love the smooth texture and how mess-free it is. It has lasted me a long time and it’s pressed just enough that there’s not kickback but also it isn’t difficult to get a good amount of product on a brush. I’d like better packaging for the price though! Good for blotting throughout the day without things getting weird <3
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I like this setting powder I didn’t feel that it made my make up look cakey when I want to have full coverage. I like a lot of the two face products especially the foundation that came in a powder. I also really like the born this way foundation that they have and the setting powder goes really nicely on top of the born this way foundation.
Heather A.
Culver City
Pretty good for a higher end powder. Absolutely perfect for days when I need my makeup to last all day and then some. The packaging was a bit faulty as the pan on the inside got loose and spins around when I use it but other than that it's a great long lasting powder that will keep you matte and not add an extra shade of color to your face.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product leave a nice, Pore free finish? and is it worth buying?
Jordan  P.
How is this with oily skin?
Ashley C.
Is this a product that a person with dry patches could benefit from? I'm finding it hard to find a good powder.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
This looks so pretty!!!! ❤️ how does it feel?
Megan L.
How is this for an all over the face powder? Does it make your face whiter, or is it colorless?