BY TOO FACED #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Primed & Poreless Powder turns any foundation into high definition makeup. Our high-resolution, reflective, powder technology transforms skin by visually minimizing pores, fine lines and imperfections for an airbrushed looking finish. Our weightless powder can be worn alone, or under and over foundation to prep skin, lockdown makeup and control shine for a complexion smoothing, flawless finish.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Adaptable Formula: This universal transforming and finishing shade conveniently adapts to multiple skin tones.
  • Wear It Bare: Can be worn on bare skin for a light and smooth, perfect finish.
  • Foundation Options: Wear under foundation to prime and set makeup, or over as a foundation powder to refine skin’s texture.
  • Perfect Application Ease: Achieve perfect results using our Powder Pouf Brush created specifically for Primed & Poreless Powder application.

Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Would you recommend for baking?2 Answers
  • Can you use this powder to set your under eye concealer too? Does...2 Answers
  • I haven't heard anything about this product. Is it good? How much...1 Answers
Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
I bought this powder because of the rave reviews but I have to say I’m not a fan. It does look good on the skin and it does minimize pores but it just feels gross to me. Most loose powders are messy, but this one is super messy. It literally gets everywhere and even when I try to get the tiniest amount on my brush it’s still too much. After applying this it feels very weird on the skin like it just sits on top of the skin and rubs off on everything (clothes, my phone) and whenever I touch my face throughout the day the powder comes off on my fingers. It’s just really weird, and not for me.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
One of my all time favorite setting powders. It sets makeup and doesn’t settle in fine lines or look carly. I think it gives a natural finish and I have never experienced flashback. I would highly recommend this powder but I am afraid it is being discontinued as it is now hard to find. I think I will try one of Too Faced’s other loose powders next.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
sam b.
This makes your face look flawless and doesn't look cake-y which is the number one thing I look for in a powder. It's a little pricey but on par with the rest of the brand. I think the peach line in general is great and I love love love how cute the packaging is. I will continue to repurchase.
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Too faced is THE WORST brand I’ve ever spent money on. This powder has awful flashback, smells funky, and just generally doesn’t do what I want it to do. Compared to Ben Nye and Laura Mercier this powder is garbage- from how it sits to how it holds things in place.
Lelu F.
The one and only a finishing powder I recommend after my Chanel settting powder. You need so little and it blends easy. Does not cake on, does not leave a white residue. It gives a flawless matte beautiful finish, not a dry look! Just love everything about it!
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
This powder made my face look so perfect omg! I applied this twice on my face once I put a primer and some concealer on I used patted only a little into my face then once my makeup was done I used it all on my face again and it made the finish amazing
courtaenae L.
Huntington
Leaves my face looking matte. It feels good and looks good. I recommend this. It's a little messy but that's to be expected because it's powder. It's very easy to apply and leaves you looking less oily than you were. I'm definitely buying this again
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I ended up loving this product so much more than I thought I would! It actually did minimize my pores and made my makeup last all day. It didn’t feel too heavy or powdery. The sent wasn’t overwhelming! I will definitely continue to use this powder!
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
Fresh feeling and long lasting. Keeps makeup in place all day and even while working out or going out for a night of dramatic makeup. Also great for use with selfies ring lights to achieve the smoothest finish.  Would recommend for all skin types.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Is this good for oily skin?
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this work better as a primer or as a finishing powder?
Marion M.
Melbourne Australia
How good is this? Is it worth the money ?
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Would you recommend this to a girl who has big pores??? Does it leave like a dry flaky skin finish??
Samantha K.
I have combination skin, would this be a good product for me? I also have freckles. I'm not sure if that makes a difference.