Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder

Primed & Poreless Powder turns any foundation into high definition makeup. Our high-resolution, reflective, powder technology transforms skin by visually minimizing pores, fine lines and imperfections for an airbrushed looking finish. Our weightless powder can be worn alone, or under and over foundation to prep skin, lockdown makeup and control shine for a complexion smoothing, flawless finish.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Adaptable Formula: This universal transforming and finishing shade conveniently adapts to multiple skin tones.
  • Wear It Bare: Can be worn on bare skin for a light and smooth, perfect finish.
  • Foundation Options: Wear under foundation to prime and set makeup, or over as a foundation powder to refine skin’s texture.
  • Perfect Application Ease: Achieve perfect results using our Powder Pouf Brush created specifically for Primed & Poreless Powder application.

Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

I’ve used the press powder before and wasn’t a fan of the film it left on my skin, is this better?
How does this compare to their peach setting powder?
Thoughts on Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder ?? I currently use Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder and it keeps me Matte but doesnt blurr my pores. Has anyone used both ? Which do you prefer?
Start your review of Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This is an oldie but goodie, also comes in pressed for form for travel. Did you know it is retinol in it!!! It is an added benefit that not only helps to disguise your pores but lightly treat them too. I love the recent repackage, the compact is much more luxe with the same amazing product. Leaves a semi matte finish and is HD, no need to worry about any casting.
Lauren A.
Waco, TX
I love too faced products for the most part. Their powder doesn't have an overpowering scent and locks your make up in place. It doesn't clog or look cakey.
Daisy G.
The lose powder is amazing. Most powders get into your pores and really show that your using a powder but this powder really blends in nicely!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy this product. The package is gorgeous. It definitely leaves your skin very poreless. I love that it stays on your face and keeps you matte for at least five hours. I have oily skin and this product works great.
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I love this product! My skin looks so flawless when I use it. The price point is not bad. Easy to apply and looks beautiful. It’s not cakey and applies smoothly. I would buy it again.
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
This is almost another amazing setting powder for your skin to give that smooth finish
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
This product is wonderful. Your pores magically disappear right before your eyes. I don't care for the powder puff that's include so I use a dry beauty blender to apply. This powder is the best I've never tried! I love pressed powders, they tend to be less cakey. This powder smooths and makes my skin matte without looking like powder! Highly recommend!
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
💖💖💖 I love this setting powder, especially since I have huge pores. This is the perfect setting powder for My skin dry sensitive combination skin. This powder has phenomenal coverage and the fact that it blurs and hides my pores and gives me the perfect air brushed finish that I’m looking for! I highly recommend this phenomenal setting powder, I love too faced products and their packaging is pretty incredible as well! 💖💖💖 Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder Too Faced
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this product, i use it every time i want to take a bomb selfie!! I definitely recommend getting this for selfie takers lol
annie C.
porterville
This power is so nice feeling on your face it’s light weight and it don’t smell to overpowering like some others I have tried
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
diandra S.