BY TOO FACED

Primed & Poreless Powder turns any foundation into high definition makeup. Our high-resolution, reflective, powder technology transforms skin by visually minimizing pores, fine lines and imperfections for an airbrushed looking finish. Our weightless powder can be worn alone, or under and over foundation to prep skin, lockdown makeup and control shine for a complexion smoothing, flawless finish.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Adaptable Formula: This universal transforming and finishing shade conveniently adapts to multiple skin tones.
  • Wear It Bare: Can be worn on bare skin for a light and smooth, perfect finish.
  • Foundation Options: Wear under foundation to prime and set makeup, or over as a foundation powder to refine skin’s texture.
  • Perfect Application Ease: Achieve perfect results using our Powder Pouf Brush created specifically for Primed & Poreless Powder application.

Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
I bought this powder because of the rave reviews but I have to say I’m not a fan. It does look good on the skin and it does minimize pores but it just feels gross to me. Most loose powders are messy, but this one is super messy. It literally gets everywhere and even when I try to get the tiniest amount on my brush it’s still too much. After applying this it feels very weird on the skin like it just sits on top of the skin and rubs off on everything (clothes, my phone) and whenever I touch my face throughout the day the powder comes off on my fingers. It’s just really weird, and not for me.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
5 Stars because it’s an amazing product but not my holy grail setting powder. The packaging is nice and the sifter dispenses a non-irritating amount if you know what I mean.

The powder itself is finely milled and sets onto skin flawlessly without flaking off throughout the day. I haven’t experienced clumping after using a setting spray on my brush first to pick up product.

I haven’t experienced any flashback with photos and will not off set other powder foundation or oxidize.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
I use Too Faced Primed & Poreless for many things. I use it to set my concealer or primer on my eyes before applying my eyeshadow for a smooth flawless eye. I use it to set concealer on blimishes. And it works well dusted over your entire face before applying foundation. It helps to keep your foundation from sliding off in hot weather. Best of all, it lasts forever! Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This too faced primed and poreless powder is an absolutely terrific setting powder. This powder doesn’t give off any flash back, it prevents any creasing from happening, it doesn’t make your makeup look cakey, and it also sits on top of your makeup so beautifully.
Drew F.
French Camp
Basically all my make up is too faced. I love everything about the brand it’s great in my skin. It’s just the one makeup brand I have been able to always wear and never have a problem. Plus it last forever🙌🏻
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Too faced is THE WORST brand I’ve ever spent money on. This powder has awful flashback, smells funky, and just generally doesn’t do what I want it to do. Compared to Ben Nye and Laura Mercier this powder is garbage- from how it sits to how it holds things in place.
Minali K.
San Jose, CA
this product is so pretty on the skin. i love it so much and it definitely keeps my makeup in all day. it melts into the skin and makes me matte and my concealer from creasing definitely recommend!!!!!!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This loose setting powder was my go to for a long long time. It sets makeup to last for hours and hours. Be careful when applying to bake, it can stick to concealer and make a white streak. Other than that, i love all Two Faced products including this one
Cheyenne J.
Oneida, NY
This product is alright, I noticed it as a little drying but it does the job just right. I have combination skin and it did just fine all over. I just don’t notice it being worth the price is all. I know so many good products at a fraction of the price
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Is this good for oily skin?
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this work better as a primer or as a finishing powder?
Marion M.
Melbourne Australia
How good is this? Is it worth the money ?
Shauna K.
galway
Is this powder good for baking and does it cause flashback in photos? Also is it comparable to Laura mercier? TiaToo Faced Primed & Poreless Powder
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Would you recommend this to a girl who has big pores??? Does it leave like a dry flaky skin finish??