Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer Mini - Peaches and Cream Collection 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Hannah D.Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer Mini - Peaches and Cream Collection 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY TOO FACED

A travel-size Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer infused with peach and sweet fig cream. This long-lasting cooling matte primer is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream. It blurs and smooths the look of your complexion with a brightening peach tint that works on any skin tone. Wear it alone or under foundation for mattifying, soft-focus finish that's lightweight, comfortable, and smells as good as it feels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For the first time in Too Faced history, they've created an entire line exclusively for Sephora. The Too Faced Peaches and Cream Comfort Matte Collection is infused with refreshing peaches and sweet fig cream ingredients known for their hydrating and antioxidant-rich benefits to help keep skin moisturized, comfortable, and beautifully matte. see more...

Hannah D.
Waldorf
I bought the trial size of the Too Faced Primed & Peachy because of the cooling matte aspect. I found myself needing to be matte in some areas and in others I needed to to use porefessional. I ended up falling in love with it! The cooling sensation feels luxurious on the skin and doesn’t bother my sensitive areas on my face. It lasts all day and the packaging is as cute as can be! I would recommend to someone who needs a little more Matte in there life! Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
This is really good. It smoothes out minor lines but not really good at filling pores i think. A little goes a long way. It does have a smell but it goes away after a while. I suggest you buy the mini instead of the full size because of the quick expiration on it. this should last me more that its 6 months life. it has cooling effect when you apply but goes away with the smell. If you're using the TF Peaches & Cream foundation, I definitely recommend this primer with it of course.
Kailey S.
Baltimore Maryland
I really love this primer so much, it is very nice and cooling. It smells very nice and I think it was effective on making my foundation look matte. I think it’s a little expensive, but it works well. I recommend this to anyone who is thinking about buying it!
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
At 48, I have to be very careful not to allow my makeup to become to illuminated or shiny because it exaggerates every fine line and wrinkle on my face. This primer (they were sold out of the full size) applies like butter and feels so good to the skin. It’s hard to explain that feeling when you know you applying something that your skin agrees with! I will definitely be purchasing the full-size soon and would definitely recommend for those of my age or anyone that prefers a matte look
Rachel H.
Lorton, VA
The cooling effect of this primer is no joke! Perfect for summer and perfectly light and smooth! I love the mousse like formula and the smell is to die for! Definitely my favorite primer out there! I absolutely love it and would recommend this for any skin type and any matte or dewy looks!
Asmaa M.
Murfreesboro
This is the best primer out there it keeps my makeup on for SOOOO long and it smells REALLLYYY GOOODDD and it makes my foundation really smooth and poreles I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH IT IS THE BESTTTTTTTToo Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer Mini - Peaches and Cream Collection 0.68 oz/ 20 mL
Marcy M.
CHANDLER, AZ
This is my newest go to primer ... Best primer ever! Cooling and stays put 12+ hours! Perfect for oily skinToo Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer Mini - Peaches and Cream Collection 0.68 oz/ 20 mL
Katherine O.
Bremerton, WA
Love this primer. It really does help extend the wear of my make up and help control my oily skin. The cooling sensation is so nice in the morning. The peach scent is a plus!
Katy S.
BROOMFIELD, CO
Just A really lovely primer. It doesn't do much to calm the skin but it does fill pores. Only real complaint is that it has to sit on the skin for a bit before applying foundation so it doesn't crack and it doesn't go on terribly smooth.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
My favorite primer right now. Smells soooo good and does a good job blurring my giant pores. Goes on smoothly over the skin and helps makeup last all day. Works great with the peach setting powder and setting spray. I have oily skin.
Nicole C.
madera
How is this product cooling?!! Is it greasy?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this foundation greasy?