TOO FACED Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer deluxe sample - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Lauren P.TOO FACED Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer deluxe sample - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Yoli C.TOO FACED Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer deluxe sample - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Shahed H.

BY TOO FACED

Infused with exclusive comfort matte technology, this Primed & Peachy formula delivers a mattifying, soft-focused finish with lightweight, comfortable wear. see more...

Paris G.
Lancaster
I received a sample of this with a purchase of a palette. I was to try it. Not a huge fan. The scent is nice and it does feel cooling on the skin but mostly just seems like hype. Feels creamy like a lotion which makes my foundation slide around on my face too much. I use it more as an eye primer than anything else
Ashli i.
united states
A PERFECT filling primer. The cooling sensation that this primer gives makes even the worst breakout skin feel wonderful. My makeup glides on smooth, with more troublesome pores showing like craters. As someone with acne scarring and deep pitted pores, this product is a life saver for days that I need to appear flawless.
Nadine I.
Staten Island, NY
YESSS YES YES. This is everything I ever wanted in a primer. It’s cooling, hydrating and Mattifying. I love everything about this primer and how it feels on the skin. I would definitely recommend this because although it’s pricey it’s definitely worth it
Alecia w.
Bensalem, PA
This is my number one go to face primer I have a really really oily skin and I know that I can count on this to last throughout the day I don’t have to worry too much about going over my make up whenever I’m wearing it and I would definitely recommend.
Chaise E.
I love the smell and texture of this primer. I wish i could afford the full size, but almost used up all of the sample size and to be honest , I recommend you buy this if you want everything to be matte and perfect. i wouldn’t recommend this if you want a sheer look cause this is super matte !
Olivia L.
Not my favorite. The packaging is cute and the scent is ok just a little overwhelming. I can still see pores and lines really clearly as well as some shiny ness. I probably would not recommend as other Too Faced primers are better
Lianna H.
Virginia Beach
I received the Too faced Primed & Peachy cooling Matte Perfecting Primer sample from Sephora. I have really oily skin, and wearing liquid foundation just makes my face even more oily so I was hoping it would help with that. It did help minimize the amount of oil on my skin but it didn't completely eliminate it, which is what I was hoping for. It also didn't minimize the appearance of my pores as much as I would like. I would still recommend it. It does help and my foundation did look better when I used this primer.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
It works pretty well but it seem to get patchy in certain spots when I put my foundation on. It seem to hold the makeup very well once it was on but the patchy spots really bothered me
Michele L.
Charlotte
Love the cooking effects of this primer and it does blur and smooth a little bit. However, it’s effects do not seem to be as blurring as I’d like. Thus the 4 stars. Plus...the scent and packaging are just awesome.
Vanessa C.
This primer to me only plays well with its own foundation. When I tried mixing it with other foundation, it was a sloppy mess. It does have a cooling effect when you first apply it that made you feel refreshed.
ray l.