Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
Refreshing Peach and Sweet Fig Cream is infused in our long-lasting cooling matte primer that blurs and smooths your complexion with a brightening peach tint that works on any skin tone. Wear alone or under foundation for mattifying soft-focus finish that's lightweight, comfortable, and smells as good as it feels.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!
Apply a small amount of primer to forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks. Then, blend product using your fingertips or a brush. The peach color becomes invisible once fully blended.
Tip: Skin shiny mid-day? Apply a small amount of the P&C primer on top of your foundation by gently patting a thin layer onto skin with fingertips to mattify and absorb shine.
MORE TO LOVE:
- 12+ hours of shine control and 16+ hours of wear
- Oil-free, lightweight texture feels fresh, cool, and comfortable on the skin
- Soft-focus matte finish
- Peach tint brightens skin and dries to a translucent finish
- Reduces shine for a matte finish
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, PVP, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Talc, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon 6/12, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Stearic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491).see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "this is currently my go to primer. i’ve been using it for the past three months. i use it under my [product:too-faced-peach-perfect-comfort-matte-foundation] and they work beautifully together. i have already repurchased this and plan to again. i do find that i still oil through the day (but after 8 hours). i wish this would keep me matte for 12-14 hours, but i’m not sure any product could do that for my oily skin." in 150 reviews
- "this primer has an amazing matte formula that glides on to the face like butter. feels so creamy and hydrating on your skin. easy to work with and not to mention adorable packaging to go along with it." in 17 reviews
I love the consistency of this, not too lotiony but not full-on silicone either. It DOES have a cooling affect, but that part only lasts for about 2 seconds until it sets and dries, so don't purchase it for any prolonged cooling affect. It blurs pores fairly well and really makes a difference in the overall shine and oil-production my skin has throughout the day. I used this with the BarePro liquid, Fenty Beauty, and the TF newest foundation and it holds up with all three.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos