BY TOO FACED #18 in Face Primer

Refreshing Peach and Sweet Fig Cream is infused in our long-lasting cooling matte primer that blurs and smooths your complexion with a brightening peach tint that works on any skin tone. Wear alone or under foundation for mattifying soft-focus finish that's lightweight, comfortable, and smells as good as it feels.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Apply a small amount of primer to forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks. Then, blend product using your fingertips or a brush. The peach color becomes invisible once fully blended.
Tip: Skin shiny mid-day? Apply a small amount of the P&C primer on top of your foundation by gently patting a thin layer onto skin with fingertips to mattify and absorb shine.

MORE TO LOVE:

• 12+ hours of shine control and 16+ hours of wear
  • Oil-free, lightweight texture feels fresh, cool, and comfortable on the skin
  • Soft-focus matte finish
  • Peach tint brightens skin and dries to a translucent finish
  • Reduces shine for a matte finish

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, PVP, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Talc, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon 6/12, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Stearic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491).

• What's your opinion about this product???1 Answers
  • How does one best apply this because when I used it befor...1 Answers
  • How does Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecti...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this is currently my go to primer. i’ve been using it for the past three months. i use it under my [product:too-faced-peach-perfect-comfort-matte-foundation] and they work beautifully together. i have already repurchased this and plan to again. i do find that i still oil through the day (but after 8 hours). i wish this would keep me matte for 12-14 hours, but i’m not sure any product could do that for my oily skin." in 150 reviews
  • "this primer has an amazing matte formula that glides on to the face like butter. feels so creamy and hydrating on your skin. easy to work with and not to mention adorable packaging to go along with it." in 17 reviews
Roxanne O.
I Tried this Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer It’s peachy and creamy. It smells like peaches and left my skin Smoth and primed for my makeup. I loved that it didn’t make my skin dry and peely like other cream based primers have to me in the past.

Overall I’d enjoy trying this in a larger deluxe sample to retry over a longer period of time. I’m in the market for a primer and I gotta say that #smashboxcosmetics primerizer has been my overall favorite and it’s gonna be hard to beat. I’d love to retry this in the future, bc the formula was great.
I’m unsure if I’d buy it full sized since I’m in love with the primerizer, but it’s a close second. I just wish I had enough to retry for a few days. I really like the matte finish it provides, that’s what makes it better to me, than the #Smashboxprimerizer. If the primerizer was matte finish I think it’d be perfect.
I’d suggest at least giving this a shot if you’re looking for a good primer. You can stop by your local sephora and ask for a free sample of it also.
Kayla W.
I was very new to the primer world a few months ago and started out by trying drugstore ones. I used all of those up and wasn't wowed by any of them. So I began looking at high-end primers and came across this one. I love the smell of this primer. All of the products in this Peaches and Cream line smell amazing. I love the little cooling effect when you first apply to this your face. This definitely helps control my shine. This primer paired with the  Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection and  Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder is a great combination. I highly recommend this primer for oily skin girls!
brenna f.
Cookeville
I really like this primer it does mattify but if you use it with a matte foundation it doesnt make it look so matte that ypu look dried out. When i uae the shape tape matte foundation it always makes my skin look dry and cracked and i have very oily skin and have never had that happen with a matte foundation this primer helps it considerably especially with the Peach Perfect powder. It also makes dewy and natural foundations, that i normally couldnt wear with oily skin, look matte and beautiful! It says its also cooling i havent noticed that except it being cold when ypu first dot it on before rubbing it in but every primer is that why that ive seen. It helps make foundation last longer and doesnt break up.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I originally received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. It is the first product by Too Faced that I have tried. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and large pores. I also work very long shifts at work, so finding a primer and foundation that stays in place and doesn't get super oily through out my work day has been hard. I love this primer! It smells great like peaches and has a light peach shade to it. It has a thicker consistency that feels like lotion. It feels moisturizing in my dry areas but mattifying in my oily areas at the same time. It definitely fills and blurs my pores. I like it much better than other pore minimizing primers because it doesn't have that thick gritty or clumpy feeling. It just feels smooth and light. My foundation goes over it smoothly, and stays matte and in place all day! This is definitely the best primer I have used for my skin type! I recommend it to everyone looking to blur pores andoily girls! I loved it so much that I purchased the full size on the Too Faced website for 30 bucks.
Chaya K.
For all you makeup lovers out there with oily skin: I have found THE holy grail of all face primers for us with oily skin. This amazing primer will take your foundation to the best level. It is truly worth the money. My makeup stays in place ALL. DAY. It keeps me looking flawless by controlling oil. After a thin layer of this primer, I apply my favorite foundation and powder and set my makeup with the Too Faced Mattifying setting spray. Since buying the whole line, I have been flooded by compliments from family, friends and total strangers wherever I go who say they love how my makeup looks!! It’s crazy how 1 or 2 good products can really make a difference!!! If you have oily skin, you must try this line of products from Too Faced! You won’t regret it!!!
Princess G.
Columbus
This is my favorite makeup primer that I have tried so far. It does not irritate my sensitive skin or clog my pores. It has a VERY slight cooling effect, so it helps your skin feel fresh and relaxed. The peach tint is not noticeable on my fair skin, and it also very slightly evens the redness on my skin tone before I apply my makeup. After I complete my skincare routine, I usually allow 10-30 min for my skin to relax and then I apply this foundation primer before I apply my makeup. hope Too Faced continues to produce this product! Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Oh. My. Gosh. Let me tell you about this product and the wonders it has done for my skin and my makeup! I have oily skin and this claimed to keep makeup oil free, wear up to 14 hours, cools and blurs pores. IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS. I primed with this after I washed my face and it instantly cooled down the red splotches. It blurred my pores and set my face for makeup. It controlled my oily skin all day and kept my makeup looking beautiful. I even slept in my makeup to see what would happen and it wore really well all through the next day! If you are an oily sister like me, do yourself a favor and splurge on this product!
Victoria F.
chicago
Nice mattifying primer but I can’t get over the peach smell. I think makeup brands that market their products as having scents like chocolate, peaches etc. is juvenile and is extremely overwhelming. I just feel like I’m paying for a primer, not s peach smoothie stop trying to make me go nose blind with the synthetic fragrance! I do like the cooling effect though. I did find it was hard to manage into my skin idk if anyone else experienced that issue but I certainly did. Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
Cloe S.
UPDATE: After 5 days of wearing this I have RETURNED IT. It made me break out HORRIBLY. I looked into the ingredients and one of the most abundant additions to this primer is TALC, which is very comedogenic (clogs pores like a mofo). It has a sticky-wet texture which closely related to that fo Elmer's glue, and even my extensive, microdermabrasion skincare regime couldn't unstick this from my pores. SO disappointed.

I love the consistency of this, not too lotiony but not full-on silicone either. It DOES have a cooling affect, but that part only lasts for about 2 seconds until it sets and dries, so don't purchase it for any prolonged cooling affect. It blurs pores fairly well and really makes a difference in the overall shine and oil-production my skin has throughout the day. I used this with the BarePro liquid, Fenty Beauty, and the TF newest foundation and it holds up with all three.
Marissa R.
I didn’t experience any “cooling” from this, and even though it helped give my makeup a smooth and matte appearance, it broke me out. I patch tested on my chin the first day and I broke out the next morning. I frequently break out on my chin, so I patch tested on my nose the next day. I haven’t had any acne on my nose for about 11 years, but I woke up with a ton of clogged pores and one huge pimple underneath the skin. The packaging is cute, the smell is delightful, it kept me smooth... but it’s definitely not worth it to me :(
Janeigne N.
Did you break out ?
Chi K.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I bet this smells AMAZING!! I love PEACH anything😘
Jordan G.
Mcdonough, GA
Does this smell well? And does it truly cool the face?
Victoria F.