BY TOO FACED

Refreshing Peach and Sweet Fig Cream is infused in our long-lasting cooling matte primer that blurs and smooths your complexion with a brightening peach tint that works on any skin tone. Wear alone or under foundation for mattifying soft-focus finish that's lightweight, comfortable, and smells as good as it feels.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Apply a small amount of primer to forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks. Then, blend product using your fingertips or a brush. The peach color becomes invisible once fully blended.
Tip: Skin shiny mid-day? Apply a small amount of the P&C primer on top of your foundation by gently patting a thin layer onto skin with fingertips to mattify and absorb shine.

MORE TO LOVE:

• 12+ hours of shine control and 16+ hours of wear
  • Oil-free, lightweight texture feels fresh, cool, and comfortable on the skin
  • Soft-focus matte finish
  • Peach tint brightens skin and dries to a translucent finish
  • Reduces shine for a matte finish

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, PVP, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Talc, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon 6/12, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Stearic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491).

• What's your opinion about this product???2 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this, is it really that g...2 Answers
  • What foes this feel like on the skin and does it work wel...2 Answers
Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer

Start your review of Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is currently my go to primer. i’ve been using it for the past three months. i use it under my [product:too-faced-peach-perfect-comfort-matte-foundation] and they work beautifully together. i have already repurchased this and plan to again. i do find that i still oil through the day (but after 8 hours). i wish this would keep me matte for 12-14 hours, but i’m not sure any product could do that for my oily skin." in 150 reviews
  • "this primer has an amazing matte formula that glides on to the face like butter. feels so creamy and hydrating on your skin. easy to work with and not to mention adorable packaging to go along with it." in 17 reviews
Princeton, TX
This primer is one of my all time favorites because it is the one that keeps my t zone matte for more than an hour. I have combo dry/oily skin (mostly oily) but with this primer, my face doesn’t get oily until maybe like 3 hrs or more of wearing it. This primer is a life saver, especially in this super hot state.
Massena, NY
The best primer I have ever used, it keeps my foundation on for a long time and it refreshes my skin as well as keeping the moisture in it so that it doesn't dry out my skin it only gives the effect of being matte. Definitely something I'll keep in my makeup bag.
Phoenix, AZ
This primer does the trick! It covers some of my enlarged pores to make them appear smaller. The leaching smell is also very nice and not overpowering. My skin is very sensitive and was surprised when i didn’t break out! I would totally recommend this product!
Burke, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
A really great primer for oily skin! I unfortunately have very dry skin so this primer no longer works for me because it makes me way too matte. When I first started experimenting with make-up and didn't realize I had dry skin, I really enjoyed it just because of how smooth it made my face look. I have lots of texture and acne scars and this does a great job of smoothing everything out so your makeup looks flawless on top! It also has a pretty pink tint that won't interfere with your make-up and does feel refreshing on the skin. I wouldn't recommend for those with dry skin but definetly for oily/combination skin types!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells nice and I like wearing it alone with some powder, but it makes my liquid foundations separate and I feel like my fine lines are emphasized. For the price there are much better primers out there
Olathe, KS
I LOVE this primer! Makes my skin feel so good, it smells delicious, and offers a cooling effect! It comes in travel and full size, and I use it every time I put on makeup, followed by the coordinating setting spray.
Clearwater, KS
Having oily areas on my skin, it has been a little harder to find a primer that does a good job.  Plus, with big pores, I have been leaning towards using one that will hide my pores more. This product smells absolutely amazing! I was really surprised by the matte finish! I did not have to use a setting powder on my forehead to keep the shine down. It was not too helpful with my pores, but when combined with a blur stick, this product is amazing! What keeps me away from it is that it is a little more on the costly size. I highly recommend this product if you have oily skin!
Lawrence mass.
I love the too faced peachy cooling primer. It feels so cool & refreshing going on and really helps to hide your Poor's. I would not to anything to improve this product as it is absolutely perfect
semmes, AL
i love this primer when it gets hot out! it keeps my makeup from just melting off in the heat. Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer - Peaches and Cream Collection does a good job at keeping sweat/oil from coming through or affecting your makeup. i love how it smells & the pretty packaging!
i don’t remember what exactly i paid for it, but in my opinion & with the heat from living in the south, i’ve had a really good experience with it and plan to restock when i run out!
Wildersville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a pretty good primer. It doesn’t really prolong my makeup but it does help keep me matte and smooth looking. The primer is easy to apply and blends into the skin nicely. And It smells like peaches.
Kenedy, TX
since i have dry skin is this a good primer for me?
New Albany
Is this primer as good as the foundation? I wanted to know before I spent $32 on it!
Austin, TX
Is this primer good to use for oily skin?
Hereford
Is it worth the money?
Does this blur pores and help the foundation stick?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email