BY TOO FACED #27 in Face Primer

Refreshing Peach and Sweet Fig Cream is infused in our long-lasting cooling matte primer that blurs and smooths your complexion with a brightening peach tint that works on any skin tone. Wear alone or under foundation for mattifying soft-focus finish that's lightweight, comfortable, and smells as good as it feels.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Apply a small amount of primer to forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks. Then, blend product using your fingertips or a brush. The peach color becomes invisible once fully blended.
Tip: Skin shiny mid-day? Apply a small amount of the P&C primer on top of your foundation by gently patting a thin layer onto skin with fingertips to mattify and absorb shine.

• 12+ hours of shine control and 16+ hours of wear
  • Oil-free, lightweight texture feels fresh, cool, and comfortable on the skin
  • Soft-focus matte finish
  • Peach tint brightens skin and dries to a translucent finish
  • Reduces shine for a matte finish

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, PVP, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Talc, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon 6/12, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Stearic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491).

Buy on Sephora
  • "this is currently my go to primer. i’ve been using it for the past three months. i use it under my [product:too-faced-peach-perfect-comfort-matte-foundation] and they work beautifully together. i have already repurchased this and plan to again. i do find that i still oil through the day (but after 8 hours). i wish this would keep me matte for 12-14 hours, but i’m not sure any product could do that for my oily skin." in 150 reviews
  • "this primer has an amazing matte formula that glides on to the face like butter. feels so creamy and hydrating on your skin. easy to work with and not to mention adorable packaging to go along with it." in 17 reviews
Chaya K.
For all you makeup lovers out there with oily skin: I have found THE holy grail of all face primers for us with oily skin. This amazing primer will take your foundation to the best level. It is truly worth the money. My makeup stays in place ALL. DAY. It keeps me looking flawless by controlling oil. After a thin layer of this primer, I apply my favorite foundation and powder and set my makeup with the Too Faced Mattifying setting spray. Since buying the whole line, I have been flooded by compliments from family, friends and total strangers wherever I go who say they love how my makeup looks!! It’s crazy how 1 or 2 good products can really make a difference!!! If you have oily skin, you must try this line of products from Too Faced! You won’t regret it!!!
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I originally received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. It is the first product by Too Faced that I have tried. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and large pores. I also work very long shifts at work, so finding a primer and foundation that stays in place and doesn't get super oily through out my work day has been hard. I love this primer! It smells great like peaches and has a light peach shade to it. It has a thicker consistency that feels like lotion. It feels moisturizing in my dry areas but mattifying in my oily areas at the same time. It definitely fills and blurs my pores. I like it much better than other pore minimizing primers because it doesn't have that thick gritty or clumpy feeling. It just feels smooth and light. My foundation goes over it smoothly, and stays matte and in place all day! This is definitely the best primer I have used for my skin type! I recommend it to everyone looking to blur pores andoily girls! I loved it so much that I purchased the full size on the Too Faced website for 30 bucks.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This feels amazing on the skin with the cooling sensation. I think this effect will be even better on a hot summer day! I gave this four instead of five stars because I am obsessed with the Hangover Rx primer and this peach one just wasn’t as hydrating. I think what will be best is using the Peach one in summer and the Rx one in winter when I’m more dry. Otherwise I loved it. The smell isn’t too strong. It kept my oils under control regardless of if I wore it under the peachy matte foundation or another foundation. It just works well with my skin and doesn’t feel heavy. I wish it was a tiny bit more smoothing because I do get texture on my forehead.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Eh, It's okay honestly I got this in a set from sephora and i'm so glad I got it in the mini size. It doesn't do very much except for give your face a faint peach smell not nearly as strong as the other products from the peach collection. It made my skin feel oily and dry at the same time but I did notice that my foundation went on pretty smoothly but that's the only upside to this product. If you have perfect skin with nothing wrong with it you may like it but I struggle with dry skin and sometimes experience breakouts. Not very impressed but I do adore all of the other products in the peaches and cream collection
Britany D.
I give this a 4.5 out of 5. I have awful sensitive skin (allergies and acne) and the scents have not bothered me at all. This is one of my go-to HG foundations. I adore it. It hasn't caused any sensitivities or breakouts which is amazing. I feel like I'm not wearing anything on my face and I love that. It lives up to it's claims of being transfer resistant which is amazing. I was pleasantly surprised by that. The coverage lasts very well all day for me with little to no creasing. I wish the lightest shade (snow) was just a tiny bit lighter. It's not a huge deal for me thankfully because once I set it with powder it balances out and it ends up being a good match.
Cloe S.
UPDATE: After 5 days of wearing this I have RETURNED IT. It made me break out HORRIBLY. I looked into the ingredients and one of the most abundant additions to this primer is TALC, which is very comedogenic (clogs pores like a mofo). It has a sticky-wet texture which closely related to that fo Elmer's glue, and even my extensive, microdermabrasion skincare regime couldn't unstick this from my pores. SO disappointed.

I love the consistency of this, not too lotiony but not full-on silicone either. It DOES have a cooling affect, but that part only lasts for about 2 seconds until it sets and dries, so don't purchase it for any prolonged cooling affect. It blurs pores fairly well and really makes a difference in the overall shine and oil-production my skin has throughout the day. I used this with the BarePro liquid, Fenty Beauty, and the TF newest foundation and it holds up with all three.
Katie S.
I LOVE this primer. I received a sample of it from Sephora when I bought my foundation. It smells lovely and is so smooth going on. My favorite thing about it is how cooling it actually feels on the skin. It isn't a "wet" kind of cooling, but a refreshing kind of cooling. It's really great when it's hot because it's a nice cool base right before putting makeup on. I also love how smooth and creamy the formula is without feeling sticky or heavy. Definitely worth it- I'm ready to buy a full-size now!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I really like this primer. It holds my makeup in place all day, and though it claims to have a peachy smell, it really doesn't have much of a scent at all. Very subtle. I have pretty oily skin, so I still find myself having to blot about 4 hours after I do a full face of makeup but that's pretty normal for me, no matter what type of primer I use. I'm not sure that I would repurchase this product as there are other primers I prefer, but it's still a great primer.
Kendal L.
Orange, CA
Very light in weight with a refreshing, peach-fragrance. I have been a Too Faced fan for a year now and I immediately purchased this item when it came out. The finish is matte and you can see your skin through the product. Overall, I wear this on my school days or short work shifts for a quick skin fix. I would recommend everyone to try this out if you are looking for a natural, comfort-wear foundation. Retail price of this item is at a great value as well.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is one of my go to primers when I am looking for a long lasting matte finish. This is an outstanding primer when it comes to keeping the oil under control and moisturizing your skin at the same time. I purchased this when it first came out this past summer, and was so impressed how it performed and kept my makeup looking fresh....even in the heat. This is also great at minimizing the pores without having that nasty silicone feeling
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Amanda H.
Does this fill in pores?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Always searching for the perfect primer. Trying to figure out what to try after my smashbox runs out. This one and the new fenty one are on my list. Any suggestions for which one I should go with? I have dry skin.
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Has anyone with dry skin tried this before? I use the foundation and I’m in love with it but since these are matte products I didn’t want my skin to look super dried out
meryem a.
How long can be stay it to the face