MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossToo Faced
Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss

Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss

Get rich quick. Rich in shine. Rich in color. Rich in dazzle! Each twinkling shade of this dazzling gloss wraps your lips in luxurious dimension. The combination of light-reflecting glitters in this comfortable formula enriched with natural oils gives you a lip experience so rich and indulgent you'll feel like you're dripping in diamonds.

Wow looks amazing is it actually long lasting and does it go with all lipstick types ?
Does some of this feel gritty, but only certain colors, or is it just me?
Start your review of Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by katelyn L.
It’s a nice lip gloss . I absolutely love too faced products! There isn’t anything special about it though, not much color , it’s just a sparkly gloss . No scent, no taste . I wish it was flavored or scented . The glitters are pretty too! Yellow, blue and white I think . You can feel the glitter on your lips but it doesn’t big me . the packaging is so pretty! Th eye always have beautiful packaging for all of their products
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Dianne S.
I am *not* normally a fan of Too Faced but was gifted this lip gloss in the shade Raisin the Roof today for my bday. Omg, it’s SO sparkly! I first tried it alone and the color was much lighter than in the tube, pretty much just glittery sparkles. I then used it as a topper for a matte mauve lipstick and it was PERFECT - no overwhelming scent or flavor, no traveling glitter, nothing negative. I can see this being beautiful with slightly tanned skin this summer!
Martha D.
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Too Faced Rich & Dazzling High Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss - Pants Off Dance Off Too Faced Rich & Dazzling High Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss - Pants Off Dance Off I absolutely love lip products ALL lip products in particular my glosses!!. These definitely didn't dissapoint they met and exceeded my expectations just because the glitter in them it's not chunky and it's not hard to use at all is actually very easy not to mention the fact that I would definitely buy this product again because it's comfortable to where and I would definitely repurchase this product again, when I run out obviously because you have a lot of product and a little bit goes a really long way.
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: ULTA
At first i kinda like this because it gives you beautiful shine, it’s kinda pricey for a gloss. What i hate about this is through time itt getting thicker and the glitter is kinda rough now. Kinda recommend
Janeth D.
Yuma, AZ
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Janeth D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I must say that I'm completely in love with the too faced Lipgloss. It's not sticky plus it lasts a decent amount of hours and it also resitst the 130 degrees of Arizona's extremely hot summer. It is very resistant it even made it after lunch. I love that the color is sheer and not to pigmented. It is more of a translucent Lipgloss and it's perfect for peachy makeup looks and for natural makeup styles. I'll give it a 10/10.
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Blair P.
If I had to choose a Shiney gloss this is it. I love how it looks over the too faced matte lippie. I've used this numerous times. When used alone it can be a bit tackey but not to much. The price is reasonable and I do recommend 👌👍😉 they do come in other great colors as well and they are awesome 👌. What's best is you don't feel the glitter on your lips.
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Halee A.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a more sheer lip gloss with a lot of sparkle great for a simple look to run somewhere or even a top coat to a different lip color
Rachel K.
Mulberry, FL
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Rachel K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Incredibly sparkly and dazzling for sure. Packaging is adorable. It’s soft and not gritty even tho it’s incredibly sparkly. Longevity is about what you’d expect from any lip gloss. [product:too-faced-rich-&-dazzling-high-shine-sparkling-lip-gloss] shades all the stars and raisin the roof
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Betzabe C.
[product:too-faced-rich-&-dazzling-high-shine-sparkling-lip-gloss-crazy-rich] i really love the texture of this gloos and its so shiny 🌞 the flavor its like vanilla and its so good lol 😂 like who doesn’t taste the lipglosses or im the weirdest girl😂
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
Too Faced Pretty Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss uploaded by Laura H.
Love this product. It has such cute packaging and the lip gloss is so pretty. I have Hidden Talents and it shimmers beautifully. This gloss lasts long and keeps my lips moisturized. I love that it provides some color but isn’t a full lipstick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sabrina L.
il y a 2 ans
Angela S. il y a un an
I can say it depends on your skin tone but it doesn't what depends on as what you like I like to do my lipsticks with what I'm wearing or my lip glosses or my maps or what not. That's why the 1st one I bots I decided to go with the 2 nightstand because it has a light pink about more of a gloss and shimmer to it to wear a can go with anything!