BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An extraordinary range of stunning, high-pigment shadows for rich color payoff in 10 new shades. Be as rebellious as you want to be with this palette of 10 after-hours approved shadows in the deepest jewel tones, the prettiest metallics, and one scene-stealing pink. Also included is Too Faced's signature Glamour Guide containing three eye looks that were designed to take the guesswork out of getting gorgeous. This set contains:- 10 x 0.05 oz eye shadow in Dainty, Charming, Girly, Totally Fetch, Miss Sparkles, Ringleader, Gangsta, Instigator, Badass, Jailbird It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love everything by too faced and this is no exception! The colors are so pretty and pigmented" in 89 reviews
  • "This has great shades and very pigments and long lasting. Great for people who like bright colors " in 14 reviews
  • "This palette is gorgeous. Too bad it was a LE item. The colors are very pigmented and fun. I'm able to wear all the shades since I have brown eyes, but anyone can make this work. I would definitely buy it again of it were available. " in 11 reviews
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Lately too faced products have been really hit or miss for me. I won the Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette in a giveaway on Facebook, and WOW! I love this palette! The colors are amazing, the consistency of the shadows is creamy and they have a ton of pigment! It breaks my heart that it's been discontinued, I'll never be able to replace once I hit pan, but this palette is definatly a good one!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Too faced never lets me down! Once again- the gold packaging wins my heart. The formula is fantastic, it’s pigmented, buildable if you’re looking for something more dramatic, and lasts throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this.
Missing C.
Baytown
I love this palette not only does it smell wonderful but it’s beautiful! Very pigmented and it has gold in each color. You also get matte colors! Highly recommend this beautiful palette Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette
Jessica R.
Avondale, AZ
I love the colors soooooooooo much ....I use all the time ...it's perfect for every look...I find myself going for this palette more than my others...it lasts all night and it just has a glow that makes u feel beautiful...I really do recommend it
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
Bright, bold, and fun! That’s how I would describe this palette. I wouldn’t get it if you’re looking for more simple looks, but if you like it bold, this is for you.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
I personally splurged on this product a while ago and I have found that I am never using it because the colors in the pallet are just so out there for me personally for an every day look. It's a very nice pallet and if you're into more out your looks or you do more out there looks often and this is deathly the pallet for you. The pigmentation and quality TV shadows are absolutely amazing quality so for me this is kind of a mess but for people who like the color selection but this is definitely a product issue pick up.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is freakin GOOD. the only bad shadow is "bad ass" it's not pigmented, but that might be a good thing for some people. The shade "Miss Sparkles" the black one with glitter had a ton of fall out. I would apply that one before doing my foundation. I liked these colors most over a black base. I would recommend this palette to anyone really it has a good mix of neutrals and colorful shades. The gold, silver, duochrome shade "girly" are divine.
Christina L.
I love this palette very much. The pigmentation on them are amazing feels like butter very smooth and very easy to blend. The darker colors has a little bit of fall out but nothing to crazy that you can't wipe away with a brush. The packaging is great for travel as well. My only issue with this platte is that I wish It had a little bit more neutrals in it. Other then that I would had gave it a 5 out of 5 stars.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I've been using this eyeshadow palette for awhile, it's been really useful for me. It's my favorite since I'm more a person that likes a little bit of dark and light mixture of eyeshadow. It's really useful during the fall and winter because i like using all different kinds eyeshadows.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a very nice palette because it is pigmented and these are pretty good range of colors to create looks with so I feel that it would be good for anyone starting to a collection.I took one star off because I don't reach for it everyday but I have an extensive collection of makeup and eyeshadow palettes.
brittany f.
Is it worth the money? sometimes I'll buy a pallet and the quality of the shadows is not worth the price.
Naya E.
Indiana
Are these colors pigmented enough. Do they show up well
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
I would love to try this product is it good on sensitive eyes?
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
I've heard great things about this but I'm not sure I should get it I really need a new eyeshadow but I'm don't know if I should buy it
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
Does this eye shadow remain on most of the day? And are the colors pretty vibrant?