BY TOO FACED

What It Is: Even pretty girls break the rules. Be as rebel as you want to be with this set of after-hours approved full-face makeup essentials including four new eye shadow colors, a full-size mascara, espresso eyeliner, a captivating nude lip gloss, our best-selling deep matte bronzer and a scene-stealing blush. The five-piece Pretty Rebel Essentials set includes: Quad eye shadow compact with new eye shadows in matte and iridescent finishes Bronzer/blush duo with a deep matte Chocolate Soleil bronzer and Papa Don t Peach blush Full size weatherproof Lash Injection mascara

Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I really liked this set. Wish I could find it again. It was priced for the quality you get. Too faced is a very good brand and does have some hit our misses. I need to try there foundation and bronzer I've heard such good things... if you can find this set again give it a try.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
wha more is here oo say about two faced cosmetics other than , amazing cue packaging, grea pigmentation, las me all day, and the pri e of the products are a liitle exspensive but very worth it. if i did have cancer and all my money goes to medical bills then i woul by thier products all the time. to sum it up in one word how this make up beauty produc makes a lady feel....beautiful. if i could afford i i would want to purchase all the ptoducts they have. so im asking since i dont work anymore due to my cancer i would love to start a new youtube and media channels and do free PRand Reviews for this make up company. i have almos 2000 facebook friends abd could get alot of PR out thier fror hier products. if you are interested email me and i will send you my address... beccalp98@gmail.com. thank you ansd this is one heck of a product. you cant go wrong with this longlasting, beautiful make up
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Anything Too Faced is a winner in my book. This is a great basic kit for producing natural, classic makeup looks. My every day look is very natural, so this is truly everything I need. It's a really good value for what I paid for it, it travels well and it really cuts down on clutter in my purse.
Ella S.
This product is so amazing the finish is awesome they stay all day in place and they do not move honey boo-boo I love two-faced so much my favorite thing from them I would have to see it through peach palette and their sketch markers white eyeliner it is selfless like
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Too faced is a great brand that always delivers on quality with out animal testing. I love this kit, the eyeshadow quad is beautiful and the lipgloss is my favorite!
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
Love this set for everything I bought it for a trip and it just went great with so much. Love Too Faced formula ❤️ and have a lot for there collections. They are pricey but well worth is too me everybody loves there mascara the most
Summer J.
lincoln
These products are amazing!!! I absolutely fell in love with them. They look so beautiful when you apply them to your face & last throughout the whole day. Will continue to use on the daily and will continue to keep buying!
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
If your going for that rebel look this a must have. Can get this online. Love the package and the colors. A great value and an awesome price. It's excellently products. I would recommend and give this two thumbs up.
Kymouye W.
These products are the boom. They fit so well on my skin tone. I have used another product from too faced and I had to try something else. It was simple to apply and I would record for beginners or expert.
Bre W.
Daphne
Absolutely love these. It gives me the perfect amount of color to my face, without making me look orange (which is saying something for this pale skin). Definitely will buy again soon. I'm very happy with my purchase.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
What most intrigues me is the mascara. I've never tried this brand but I've heard a lot about them. I am also very picky with respect to mascaras. Is this a thickening mascara? Does it clump?
ingrid c.
I have never tried them and I want to know if they are good makeup products?
Erica F.
I have never seen this set. Do they sell it at sephora?
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these easily blended?