Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz

Prime, visibly fill and volumize to look more lifted and feel firmer with this one-stop miracle worker. Skin is immediately plumped with moisture. Cheeks and jawline start to feel more lifted in three days. A "collagen-plump" elixir and a superstar peptide help skin boost natural collagen to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Improve texture and minimize the appearance of pores for skin that feels and looks smoother. Cheeks look plump and jawline looks more contoured. Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum offers a lightweight formula with heavy-duty results.

Does this primer work well with combination skin? [product:too-faced-plump-&-prime-face-plumping-primer-serum-1-oz]
I’ve been using this for a week and I keep breaking out, anyone else experience that?
Start your review of Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz!
Kiana D.
Overland Park, KS
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Kiana D.
The packaging of this primer looks and feels luxurious. The primer itself is provides a great base for makeup. It has a nice, subtle smell. It is not greasy or oily and I can see that it helps to smooth out lines and wrinkles. I would definitely recommend.
Alexis T.
Arcadia, CA
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Alexis T.
My skin looked very soft, and amazing as for someone like me who has never owned a Too Faced Primer/ Serum. My skin felt so different knowing I got to try something different that I have never tried before. What I thought about it as a product is I thought it really worked amazing as for someone like me who has never owned a Too Faced Primer/Serum. I noticed that my face felt way more plumper and softer at the same time. Yes, it did meet my expectations in many ways since, I do have fine lines, wrinkles, or large pores. I have noticed a difference big time in my pores especially since they are noticeable. My wrinkles are also noticeable in the morning especially when I wake up I notice them right away. When I see my fine lines I do get uncomfortable knowing they are noticeable. Yes, I would recommend it to others because I will say that the price is 100% worth it for what you are paying for.
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Laura G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally think this is an okay primer. It doesn't fill or cover up my pores well. It does make my skin look youthful though and I like that about it. I just think you could buy a better primer for cheaper. Not sure if recommend. Does make my skin smooth though
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I love this primer from the packaging to the moisturizing effects. this makes my face feel amazing and helps foundation to go on more easily and look more flawless. wish price was lower though.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Heather H.
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Heather H.
So I just received this Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz "duo" along with the Too Faced Lip Injection Maximum Plump Extra Strength Lip Plumper from Ulta's 21 days of beauty sale. I'm going to review them together. First the pump and prime. It's supposed to show longer term results after 3 days however, I will say that though it hasn't been 3 days it does feel good on my skin. It isn't drying at all, rather, it left my skin pretty smooth. It is a great primer, I think particularly if you're on the oily side. I'm not but I could see that being the case. I didn't notice it causing any dry, creasy-ness. As to the Maximum plump, it isn't the extreme version. I did not care for the extreme. This is the Maximum version. There isn't as much burning, almost none, and I actually do notice some plumping which is a big deal for me as I have thin lips! So I'm over the moon! I would give 5 stars but I haven't used either long enough. It came with a couple other products that I'll review separately.
Esmeralda C.
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Esmeralda C.
This primer is amazing :) I love the packaging & the fragrance is soo good! This primer gives great hydration and makes my skin look silky smooth. It also adds glow to my skin which I love. My foundation was easy to blend and it did last long. I do recommend it !
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by ivete B.
I loved this primer serum. It makes my skin hydrated and soft. It is also a good makeup base. I was pleased with the packaging and the pleasant aroma of the product. I totally recommend this product plus I love too faced. Me encantó este suero de imprimación. Hace que mi piel esté hidratada y suave. También es una buena base de maquillaje. Quedé satisfecho con el empaque y el agradable aroma del producto. Recomiendo totalmente este producto y me encanta también
Stephanie N.
Concord, CA
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Stephanie N.
Love how this primer makes my skin so soft and shiny looking! I used it as a primer before makeup and it definitely made a difference. However, it is on the pricier side. Would recommend if price is not an issue. The bottle itself is beautiful with gold tones and says luxury on it! Would recommend to gift to someone special!
Karina K.
Dacono, CO
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Karina K.
I really love this primer serum. It makes my skin hydrated and soft. It is also a good make-up base that mattifies the pores. I was pleased with the luxurious packaging and the pleasant aroma of the product. I enjoy using this product.
Melissa G.
Central Islip, NY
Too Faced Plump & Prime Face Plumping Primer Serum 1 oz uploaded by Melissa G.
fabulous primer! This made my skin super hydrated and gave me such a beautiful glow . I’ve noticed that it helped blur my pores and my wrinkles which is amazing . my foundation glided on so smooth and effortlessly. my makeup lasted a lot longer. I just love the way my skin looks so healthy! I would recommend this primer!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Savannah S.
Marion, NC
il y a 6 mois
Anna D. il y a 2 mois
I love this product. It doubles as a primer under makeup to a face serum in the evening. After only three uses I seen improvement in the skin (my skin appeared to be more plumped) I love the way my makeup wears over it too. It didn’t break me out which I’ve had problems with in other primers.
Caitlyn S.
Mckinney, TX
il y a 7 mois
Nilab K. il y a 7 mois
I used this and I am happy it works for me