BY TOO FACED #41 in Bronzer

Our lovely little leopard bronzer combines gorgeous shades of golden bronzes, gilded pinks and neutral fawns to brighten skin and create a glorious all-over glow that will have you looking sun-kissed any time of the year.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• All Skin Tones: Fair to medium skin tones are enriched with warmth while deeper skins are infused with a healthy radiance.
  • Natural Finish: Beautifying combination looks natural when applied and creates a look that lasts for hours.
  • Net Weight: .26 Oz. (Metric: 7.5 g)

Mica, Polyethylene, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360). *Formulated without parabens

• Does it go well for all skin tones or just certain skin tones?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? 1 Answers
  • What's the pigment like? How long does it last on the face? Does ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i don't usually use bronzer, but i was really curious about this one. it was fairly easy to apply and looked nice with my fair skin. i enjoyed the finish and the color." in 45 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This will only be a short review. I got the Little Book of Bronzers and this was included. I thought it was quite a weird looking bronzer and that's because this is definitely more of a highlight however I was not disappointed as it is beautiful and I would never have tried this if it wasn't for the fact it was included in the bronzer book. I don't know if I would pay full RRP for this but I definitely recommend it.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the staples in my collection. While it is a very luminous bronze I think it is absolutely gorgeous without contour and a light foundation and mascara in the summer. It also gives nice warmth to my face in the winter when my skin is very dull and colorless. It can be used almost as a highlight, you can pack it on for a more bronze look, or pop it on your eyes for a slight sheen. I love how versatile it is!
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
I love this product and the color that it gives! A little also goes a long way with this. I’ve had it for awhile and I use it almost every day. The only thing I wish I could improve would be that it does come off a little. I talk on the phone mostly all day and I notice that it seems to fade. Other than that it is definitely one of my favs and I’ll buy again in the future!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is one of any favorite bronzers EVER! Too Faced really takes the cake with their bronzers.... and they smell delicious like cake, too! The leopard bronzes has a touch of pink and highlights in one compact which make a perfect glowing look without looking 'muddy' on the skin. It is really perfect for more fair complexions because of the blend of blush and highlight.
destiny w.
ashtabula
lets just start off by saying this is the cutest packaging ever! it’s very easy to blend out, and because of the mixture of pink and brown I feel like this would work on several skin tones. This product last FOREVER so it’s definitely worth the cost. once, or if ever this runs out I will for sure be re purchasing !!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I would not recommend this as a blush or a bronzer. I would say the product works best as a highlighter for medium - dark skin tones. I think used that way would be much prettier but because they advertise as a blush bronzer I have to give it a low score. I do love the leopard print spots though! Very cute.
Kylie M.
This product was given to me as gift probably 2 years ago and I still haven’t even hit the pan on it. A little bit goes along way & gives the face a very fresh, bright, and healthy look. I wouldn’t recommend this for contouring purposes but works great for all over the face. Will be repurchasing when I run out.
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I got this about a month ago from Ulta because I was in the need of a new bronzer, and I am so impressed. It’s a gorgeous color (I have a darker olive skin), and it lasts me all day. I work as a personal trainer, so that’s saying a lot ! I definitely will continue using this as my primary bronzer!
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the best product during the winter months! It’s gives me some color without looking overly “bronzed”. When I’m at my palest, it truly gives me some color without looking overly done. The bits of highlighter give that gorgeous glow without the “look at my highlighter”
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing blushing bronzer for when you’re trying to bring bronze and color to the face. Perfect on my medium skin tone in the summer time. Matte shimmer finish. It isn’t matte but it isn’t shimmer. It’s hard to explain. Super buildable and blendable. Cute on the skin. Great for beginners. Can be purchased at Sephora, ulta or on the Too Faced website. I will not be repurchasing because I have a large collection and want to try new things but I would recommend this to anyone who likes a nice bronzer and the Too Faced company, great collectors item.
Lauri M.
Eugene, OR
I have been looking for a great highlighter for a light skinned person. would this do?
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
What is this best used for? It looks like it could be a bronzer blush or highlight.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Could this be used as a blush and a bronzer or just a bronzer?
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
What store can i buy this color at. I know its not at sephora. I looked for the peach leopard shade but cant find it. All i can find is pink leopard.
Faith C.
MN
When you swirl this together what color is it? Is it more pinkie or bronzie?