BY TOO FACED

Our lovely little leopard bronzer combines gorgeous shades of golden bronzes, gilded pinks and neutral fawns to brighten skin and create a glorious all-over glow that will have you looking sun-kissed any time of the year.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• All Skin Tones: Fair to medium skin tones are enriched with warmth while deeper skins are infused with a healthy radiance.
  • Natural Finish: Beautifying combination looks natural when applied and creates a look that lasts for hours.
  • Net Weight: .26 Oz. (Metric: 7.5 g)

Mica, Polyethylene, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360). *Formulated without parabens

• What skin tone does this look best on?1 Answers
  • Does it go well for all skin tones or just certain skin t...1 Answers
  • The packaging looks beautiful! What about the product?2 Answers
Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer
  • "i don't usually use bronzer, but i was really curious about this one. it was fairly easy to apply and looked nice with my fair skin. i enjoyed the finish and the color." in 45 reviews
Maggie B.
Dallas
I love the Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer. I am always looking for ways to simplify my makeup routine and love products that combine two steps in one. With that being said, sometimes combo products lack in quality. This blush/bronzer duo gives just enough of each color to not look too bold and overpowering. I love it.
Maria A.
First off this product just looks so beautiful even without putting it on!! Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer is such an excellent product! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a bronzer to wear everyday that is simply beautiful!
Alexis 💋.
Kalamazoo
I like this Bronzer and was my first too face Bronzer. If you want a warm, blushy Bronzer you’ll like this. It’s kind of a two in one. (It is lol). It’s really pretty, and perfect for a quick and easy look!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
The prices are reasonable and the quality is great.
I have had a hard time finding a blush that looked natural, this one was perfect. Just the right color that gives me a beautiful natural blush look. i highly recommend for everyday wear and even special occasions
Queen💜👑~ 1.
orlando, Florida
This product is the Best in the world, This product i liked because give me a Beautiful color in My face and i like so much because is natural or not natural depending on how much product you put and that's Why i like it so much.💜💜
Sarah O.
Oxford
Love it! I’ve tried it several times at my friends house and now I absolutely need my own. I’ve never been big on the blushes and bronzers and are mixed together but I’m all about this one! It’s the perfect balance of color to brush over your cheeks to add a nice, natural color to your complexion. It’s matte which is rare to many of the blush and bronzer combos on the market. Wish I could find a dupe but I love it!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is one of any favorite bronzers EVER! Too Faced really takes the cake with their bronzers.... and they smell delicious like cake, too! The leopard bronzes has a touch of pink and highlights in one compact which make a perfect glowing look without looking 'muddy' on the skin. It is really perfect for more fair complexions because of the blend of blush and highlight.
Tara M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Although the leopard print appearance struck me as young and girly, I was ultimately intrigued by the unique duality of this bronzer. The infusion of golden tones muted by subtle pinks made this product something I didn’t have in my bronzer collection, but definitely one that I wanted to try. Once I did, I couldn’t help but love how it didn’t take much effort to enhance my skin with a healthy yet gentle glow. On minimal makeup days when I’m pressed for time or just inclined to keep it natural, this bronzer is the one that I commonly tend to reach for. It’s also a great product for the “draping” contour technique!
Carey G.
I have only been using this product for a short period of time. I purchased this product from Marshall’s for less than $10! On The back of this product it says that it is a “blushing bronzer“. To me I don’t really see how this product can be used as a bronzer. Granted I have a naturally tan skin color and to simplify that I have sort of a caramel skin town. On my skin color it looks more like a shimmery highlight sort of blush rather than something that I can use as a bronzer. Now I feel like if you have a lighter skin complexion than I do then this could very well work as a possible bronzer but more than likely I think on most skin told it’s going to work as like a shimmery blush or a highlight
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I get a lot of kickback from this powder, however besides that this is a wonderful bronzing powder. I highly recommend it to people of darker fair to beige skin. It gives a subtle glow and tan to your face without it being over dramatic. The packaging could be better, I feel like its just a drugstore type of packaging for the price.
Lauri M.
Eugene, OR
I have been looking for a great highlighter for a light skinned person. would this do?
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
What is this best used for? It looks like it could be a bronzer blush or highlight.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
What store can i buy this color at. I know its not at sephora. I looked for the peach leopard shade but cant find it. All i can find is pink leopard.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Could this be used as a blush and a bronzer or just a bronzer?
Faith C.
MN
When you swirl this together what color is it? Is it more pinkie or bronzie?