BY TOO FACED #26 in Bronzer

Our lovely little leopard bronzer combines gorgeous shades of golden bronzes, gilded pinks and neutral fawns to brighten skin and create a glorious all-over glow that will have you looking sun-kissed any time of the year.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• All Skin Tones: Fair to medium skin tones are enriched with warmth while deeper skins are infused with a healthy radiance.
  • Natural Finish: Beautifying combination looks natural when applied and creates a look that lasts for hours.
  • Net Weight: .26 Oz. (Metric: 7.5 g)

Mica, Polyethylene, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360). *Formulated without parabens

• Does it go well for all skin tones or just certain skin tones?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? 1 Answers
  • What's the pigment like? How long does it last on the face? Does ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalie D.
Dubuque
This product has a great combination of fun, awesome scent and great packaging. It also lasted me a long time until it unfortunate and timely death by dropping and breakage. If it were not for the price I would have bought a replacement. I have found a dupe with a physicians formula bronzer that is more costly
Morgan W.
Forney
Love love love this product. The best bronzer have ever used and love the color. Many different color options. Great application and perfect amount of shimmer. Lasts a long time and price is great. Stays in place and last all throughout the day.
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove
I love this blush. It's not too pink or brown. When you swirl them together you get the perfect color for me anyway. I love this blush and it makes a great bronzer as well. I have only used this since I got it.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
I wish I could rate this higher than five stars! This is my favorite natural looking blush\bronzer shade. It has a beautiful soft shimmer, and leaves me looking very healthy. It looks beautiful on every skin tone I have ever put it on, from fairest fair to rich deep tones. Totally worth the $30!
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
I enjoy this bronzer. Because my skin color is between light medium to medium and tan this bronzer although has pink in it actually comes a little bit dark. I think this bronzer is perfect for darker complexion to be a bronzer. For me though, it’s beautiful to use as a blush/bronzer for days when I want to really wear a natural and tan Su kiss makeup. Staying power is I think tops 5 - 6 hours.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
nice and glam! with this bronzer, you definitely get more bang for your buck! a great product! i️ was so happy with it! it’s super long lasting and gives you a nice sun kissed glow! i️ would definitely recommend this product to others!
Hailey B.
I loved everything about this! I honestly thought it would come off darker but it blended and looked really good. I have sensitive skin so I try to watchb what I put on my face but I loveddddd this product a lot. I highly recommend it!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
My favorite bronzer! It looks so pretty in the compact I don’t even wanna touch it. But once I put it on it looks so nice and natural. It has a pinky bronze appearance and really makes my skin glow. I will rebuy over and over again.
Sheila R.
Philadelphia, PA
Enamorada de como este producto le da un color hermoso y elegante a mis mejillas,queda muy bello al aplicarlo encima de tu contorno y al aplicar tu iluminador la da un toque muy glamoroso,fácil de aplicar me encanta...❤😍👝✨👌
Emily F.
midland
I am so in love with this ever Since I got it. It is long lasting and stays on for a while. I’m light skin and it looked nice on me. It applies nice and true to color. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others.
Lauri M.
Eugene, OR
I have been looking for a great highlighter for a light skinned person. would this do?
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
What is this best used for? It looks like it could be a bronzer blush or highlight.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Could this be used as a blush and a bronzer or just a bronzer?
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
What store can i buy this color at. I know its not at sephora. I looked for the peach leopard shade but cant find it. All i can find is pink leopard.
Faith C.
MN
When you swirl this together what color is it? Is it more pinkie or bronzie?